Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 06:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
I have been to the local paper and was interviewed. They made me stand on the doorstep and look woefully up the street for a photograph. They made me do other traditional local paper poses too, looking around the doorframe and one foot against the wall.
did they have you do one where you are holding your hands together like it is a pistol and aiming at pretend bad guys
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 01:02 PM       

Don't forget your towel, and don't panic!
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
did they have you do one where you are holding your hands together like it is a pistol and aiming at pretend bad guys
Damn, no.

I think I may have accidentally invoked an Egyptian curse whilst visiting the tombs/pyramids last week. One of the other people on the trip has returned home to find his house completely flooded. If something bad and house-related happens to one more person from that trip it will be more than a coincidence and worthy of being made into a TV film.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post

Don't forget your towel
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
yeah haha this is just an elab...elabor...at...

a giant funny towelie refrents
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
I think that something like this happened on Mama's Family one time, and they saved the house but angered the rest of the neighborhood by finding some document that meant they had a majority share in the development or something, so they canceled it. Give that a try!

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 02:56 PM       
OMG had a bit of a snowball effect. It ended up on the FRONT PAGE!!! then I got Nationals contacting me including ITN News. ITS NEWS!!! I feel sick now.
Resident Chimp
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Link to article pls.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
I think it's news worthy.
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 04:43 PM       
The actual article gives out my full name and the road where I live, so this is why I've not posted it. I already had some random man phone me who used to own a flower shop, no idea how he got my number but he was friendly, but odd. Supportive though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 06:38 PM       
IF YOU TRUST A FLOWERMAN TO BE SUPPORTIVE, WHY NOT US?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Because of people like me, Dylan?

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 07:20 PM       
It took me a while longer than you Pub.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 07:25 PM       

I dig the garbs. And the hair.

Just generally pretty.
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 07:47 PM       
Oh shit nigga tryin to be smoove'
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
Fucking hater
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 08:07 PM       
I found it too!

"The whole affair has left a very sour taste in my mouth."

I would imagine it would!

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 08:15 PM       
I found it and then I felt creepy like Pub Lover.
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
I feel out of the loop and unnerved about not being able to
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
I feel out of the loop and unnerved about not being able to
Don't. Finding it will just make you realize that you had no good reason for looking for it.
Resident Chimp
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
I found it, too! At least city council will apparently pay for all the repairs, so you get the new house with all new insides :O
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 01:17 AM       
Bod;

Air fare is too expensive for any of the broke-ass fools on this board to come and stalk you.

Nice to see you back.
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM       
Well I'm not surprised, tis the net after all.

BTw quotes I did not say...sour taste in my mouth... and ...cherry on the cake. But words to that effect.

What has me angry is claims by the council that they have apologised, for they have not even spoken to me. I emailed my councillor about this and he sent me a shitty email back. Perhaps he was annoyed I'd copied in the local press? Still had no apology anyhow.

The council have offered to install new stuff "like for like". Anyone in the UK will tell you that the council's idea of a decent job and quality goods is SHIT. They will put in the cheapest crap with the cheapest labour. I told the estate agent I would prefer a settlement that I could add to and put something good in instead. The council have gone in again today without telling me and started 'fixing' it. I'm so angry, I only know this cos the BBC phoned me to tell me.

Oh and I'm on local TV news tomorrow too. BBC midlands and Central news. I'm kinda scared.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
Don't worry! Tha camera will love you, darlin'!
The Wolf
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 12:04 PM       
HEY, PUT IT ON YOUTUBE AND LET US SEE