Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:15 PM       
I'd suggest the battle armor. My roommate likes it a whole lot and I usually end up dying a lot more than him as the trooper, so the added bulk works. I just wish they gave the classes special abilities, but left it to where you can all use the same pool of weapons.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 01:37 PM       
Science Papa

I like science and I wish my dad loved me
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 06:27 PM       
lol i heard the rumors but sounded so dumb so i doubt it would ever happen but they became truth

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:10 PM       
THAT'S SICK
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:51 PM       
Wow. It'd be absolutely perfect if it was Englund voicing him and it was the original Freddy, which it doesn't appear to be. Still awesome, though.

That was very funny. Well done.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:56 PM       
Been playing Dungeon Siege III. It's an interesting dungeon crawler. I think it stands on its own; they didn't need to slap the Dungeon Siege name on it just to sell it.

Also playing EDF: IA. Mostly I like it, but there are parts I don't like. Particularly the ending:

Spoilers!

The Jet armor has been my favorite, though. Just being able to move around and up into the air is great, especially with the helicopter being absent from the game. Takes a while to level it up enough that your jetpack has a decent amount of thrust, plus I don't understand why your jetpack energy has to be tied to your weapons reloading.

My friend and I played through the campaign on normal, then remix on hard. He went Battle armor and seemed to die less often, mainly because it comes with that shockwave ability that renders you temporarily invulnerable (and kills any nearby allies).

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post

Spoilers!

The endings get better as you beat it on higher difficulties. What you got was the worst ending. A pain in the ass, I know, because it's going to make me end up playing it until I beat it on inferno.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:40 PM       
But the second ending is only slightly different. Unless beating inferno unlocks some epic boss fight, I don't see how it could possibly improve on it.

The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:44 PM       
Honestly, I haven't gotten to that point yet. I just thought the first ending was shit and checked online to find that information. I've been sitting in level 1-4 (ditchslap) and leveling up my dude on the part where there's 3 ant hills. Once I get to rank 7 I'll complete the game on hard. But it's a shame that not much has changed. I don't think the ending will get drastically different then.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
I was doing a post for Blood Will Tell but it was getting long so I thought I might as well hammer it out as a review for -ROG-. I tell you man, I was in the fukin' zone writing this. This review was insightful, juicy and it totally encapsulated everything you could possible say, good or bad, about Blood Will Tell. I suffered a power outage though and this was all I was able to salvage.

Blood Will Tell: It was all right I guess. Should of had dash from the beginning.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 07:18 PM       
Is that the one about the ninja with the body parts?
Funky Dynamite
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 07:27 PM       
Yeah, that's the one. It's pretty great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I was doing a post for Blood Will Tell but it was getting long so I thought I might as well hammer it out as a review for -ROG-. I tell you man, I was in the fukin' zone writing this. This review was insightful, juicy and it totally encapsulated everything you could possible say, good or bad, about Blood Will Tell. I suffered a power outage though and this was all I was able to salvage.

Blood Will Tell: It was all right I guess. Should of had dash from the beginning.
I always just pop open Word if I'm writing a post that gets too long.

Also, it's "should've", not "should of".

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 07:46 PM       

Yeah Blood Will Tell is pretty good but it has its share of problems. My first impression was that it sucked but I changed my mind once I got the dash ability. This game has way too much space between points A and B.

I was a little disappointed that you never regained your ruder body parts, when he'd grasp his lower back in pain I thought he might be growing his asshole back but nope. Also Dororo is a girl what kind of twist is that? I never thought she was a boy. I think a more shocking twist would have been if, upon defeating a fiend, Hyakkimaru grew a lush pair of titties.
Funky Dynamite
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:44 AM       
The shocking twist is that he never recaptures his naughty bits. He just has to use that hydraulic piston his dad made for the rest of his life.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
Finished EDF IA on normal. It´s a bit sad that the game only starts to get good when it´s almost over...there´s not enough going on in the earlier missions...
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
Yeah, I was expecting a huge fight like the first one with crazy lasers and shit going off. It just kind of ended.
Funky Dynamite
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:53 PM       
In case anyone is interested, it's looking like EDF: IA maybe going on sale at Amazon at 7pm PST today as part of their Gold Box thing:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox?ref_=pe_26410_20594760

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
Rhythm Heaven Wii came out in Japanland a few days ago. It's fantastic, and there's no waggle, so it's as superb as the GBA game. Love it.

dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 05:47 PM       
i've been playing a few games of devil's crush a day for the past few days. i can't really explain why but somehow it always makes me feel happy everytime i revisit it.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
Minecraft minecraft minecraft
We're starting a new server. I'm in charge of basically blowing a gigantic vertical shaft in the ground, and we're going to start off building inside of it, in the walls and stuff. It's gonna be fun!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
that sounds like the biggest waste of time ever
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 04:31 AM       
'Kay.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Enderman
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 04:43 AM       
A friend of mine went on and on about why Minecraft was awesome, and it all sounded like the most boring shit to ever try to pass as a game

"I spent a week making a giant tree out of little trees!"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 10:39 AM       
Yeah, minecraft is just lost on me also. I tried playing it and it was boring. Then I played Terraria and got hooked, which is pretty much almost like minecraft. I think it's the adventuring that got me hooked.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 10:53 AM       
Pokemans :D