Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:27 PM       
With a gun in your bunny's mouth you had 6 kills at least. I think you shot a hole in Kitsa's hair.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Totally sexual.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
last night I had a dream that I had sex with a fat Persian girl.

AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE MIDDLE EASTERN GIRLS LIKE THAT :O
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
War elephants are bad times
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
10K, was I in that dream at all and if so, how did I do?

Edit: I just remembered my three-parter dream from last night.

The first part was kind of vague. There was some weird parade of small animals (frogs, squirrels, things like that) that got into my house. Leading them were these two little dogs that my neighbor owns. We talked (can't remember about what).

The second part was that I had this pet rat that had some weird silver lice. I decided to clean it with a bath. The bathtub I used was a plastic Barbie tub my friend gave me. As I bathed the rat, this strange-looking girl kept hanging around our backyard with some other people. They said they just moved in nearby (though they later implied that they moved in streets away) and the girl apparently had some obsession with bathtubs (hence why she kept hanging around as I bathed the rat).

The last part was one of my "returning-to-high-school" ones. My high school has this thing called the Prom Fashion Show, where seniors sign up and are assigned certain stores. They rent a dress/suit from the store according to that show's theme and then on the night of the show they go out in couples and model the dresses (I did it last year, it's pretty fun). Anyway, I was somehow back in my high school and my mom was somehow helping with the show. She told me that there was one last pretty dress left. I decided at that very moment that I would take the extra dress and enter the show. I tried to get backstage, but was fighting against a crowd of people. I somehow ended up in a different theater, where the school's chorus teacher was giving a pre-show pep talk.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 09:49 PM       
ZQ: I think you shot me. Then Tadao shot you.

The shooting was forum based too. So people would just usually shoot whoever posted above or below them. Picture the Brady bunch title screen with them shooting each other. It's comical.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
Woot! I was expecting to have been taken out first shot.

Gaiaonline should make that their next summer event.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:45 PM       
Maybe you should go there and tell them at length about it.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
I probably should. It'd probably be very popular.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 12:34 PM       
I had a fucked-up dream last night. Before I begin I need to explain that I don't drive due to my whole physical situation. I took special lessons, but it just didn't take and they decided I'd be safer if I was the passenger of someone who could drive.

Anyway.

I was in this car with the bf and we were driving through this weird outdoor thing that was like a hybrid between a cemetery and a store. There were gravestones and long, winding roads that went up and down little hills, but there were also racks of clothes. I was in the passenger seat and was looking at all this stuff and all of these people walking around.

Anyway, the bf gets out of the car and wanders off somewhere, leaving me in the passenger seat. Only we're at the top of a little hill, and he has either left the car in neutral or hasn't applied the parking brake or something because the car begins to roll forward. I look with horror at the people walking across the road in front of me.

I scramble into the driver's seat, intending to get the car stopped, but nothing makes sense. There's only one pedal, and it's narrow and divided into three very thin strips. I try to hit the right side because I think it's the brake, but the car leaps forward and hits a girl I used to go to high school with. She starts screaming "What the HELL?!?" and I'm trying to apologize and hit other parts of the pedal without mashing the whole thing down.

Meanwhile the girl is making a big deal of writing down my license plate number and I'm simultaneously trying to stop the car and get away, because after all I never intended to hit her. It seemed unfair to me in the dream that she would want me to get in trouble for something that was really my boyfriend's fault and something I didn't mean to do.

When I woke up and reported the dream to the bf, he said of course the car would leap forward if I hit the right side of the pedal because that was the accelerator. Oh yeah, huh.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Does anyone else here dream that they are wanking? I don't mean having a sexy dream and getting gooey, but actually dreaming that you are doing the physical act? I did this again last night, only in my dream I had a really plush bed that I was wanking in. It woke me up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:26 PM       
Maybe if I was gay.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
On the 30th day when I was attempting the 40 days/40 nights thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
40/40 days of no ejaculation?
Insane Writer
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
Kitsa, you just reminded me about one part of a multi-segmented weird dream I had the night before last (the other parts consisted of my house being haunted, a swimming pool being built into the road in front of my house, and a really strange camping trip). The part you reminded me of was that I was going to my friend's house, and I was driving. I am liscenced to drive and all, but I really get freaked out when I do it and don't drive if I can help it. So I'm driving down this road leading out of a parking lot and I'm about to drive from this road and turn left down a highway. Somehow, I turn left into the wrong lane, without realizing this until I see a bus about to hit me. I swerve so I'm on the shoulder of the road and go to make a U turn so I'm going the right way down that lane. My thoughts are "Dad's going to kill me if he finds out about this" (my dad was my driving instructor. Great father/daughter bonding there ) and "why didn't I think to look to see if cars where coming when I turned onto the highway?"

Last night's dreams were VERY strange. The first one was that I was wandering around on my high school stage with some other people (like we were practicing for a performance or something and we were just chilling) and somehow, we were discussing a fact which was brought up - that Barack Obama actually had George Bush's head growing out of his neck/shoulder base. This fact was stirring up a lot of fighting between the Republicans and Democrats, with arguments like that Bush was cheating and getting extra terms or that Obama's ideas were really Bush's ideas and proof that Bush was a good president after all. To make matters weirder, it was like Bush's head had been there for Obama's entire life, which made me wonder what Obama's childhood was like.

The second part of the dream was a little less weird. I was in a huge auditorium with lots of people. We were all there auditioning for some sort of a show/performance. Everyone had different talents. I remember one of the people who was auditioning was Lea Salonga, a famous singer who has provided the singing voice for Princess Jasmine and performed as Eponine in the Les Miserables Tenth Anniversary Performance. I wasn't sure at first what my act even was, then I realized that I was holding a violin so I decided to play something. I knew that even if I hadn't practiced in about a year, I should still be able to remember something like the "Entertainer's Theme". When it was my turn I got on stage, but I realized that I hadn't tuned or rosined it. To make matter's worse, the strings were all old and falling appart. I noticed one string that had broken, so I pulled it off, but then there were more and more and I was certain that every bow string would break and then I couldn't play.

Then I woke up.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
I met Lea Salonga years ago when she still had a british accent. I don't know what happened to it :/
Insane Writer
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
Seriously?!? And apparently she can mimic American or British accents perfectly. She was born and grew up in the Philippines.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Well, I don't know what she would have been mimicking, but this was years and years and years ago. I saw a clip of her recently promoting Flower Drum Song and she was speaking in perfect American English while casually talking to the audience.

Then again, there was a lot of transitory "this is so and so" that I used to experience and a lot of questions went unanswered. Lea and I never became buddies.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
Well by "mimic" I mean the accents. I know it's not the most difficult thing in the world to do (look at all of the actors who do it for most of their movies), but it is pretty impressive.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
Oh, I just meant I didn't think she was trying to imitate anyone or recite lines, it just came out of her like that's what she spoke.

I can't even remember when the hell this was. It must have been late eighties early nineties.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
Ah, I see.

I probably dreamt her in there because that very day I was watching Les Miserables Tenth Anniversary Concert. The Obama/Bush dream probably came from me spending too much time on this one political board.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
I had a dream not too long ago that two secret service men walked into my bedroom and injected some kind of drug into my arm while I was laying in my bed. Then they escorted dick cheney into the room. He sat down onto a rocking chair with a shotgun in his hand and wore elmer fudd style hunting hat with his two piece suit. As I was laying in bed half awake and feeling docile, he said to me with a smirk on his face to either shut up or he would take me hunting. Then he got up and left the room with the secret service men.

Last night I read an article on the mexican-us drug war on the border and in tijuana in men's journal magazine (free suscription for 1 year) before bed. I guess it found a way to dig deep into my subconscious. I also had popcorn last night and they're usually the dream inducer, whether good or bad. I had a dream that I was accused of smuggling drugs into the US by a border patrol agent. I don't remember the details but I woke up at the time I was on a big boat in middle of a swimming pool and I was shackled in chains while a masked agent was beating me up nonstop. Its funny because I actually have a bruise in left side of my ribs from playing basketball last sunday that I could feel the pain in real life when he was kicking me. That's why I woke up, because I was sleeping on the side where the pain is and it was bothering me.

It was also one of the many times that I've dreamt of a boat in the swimming pool. The one dream that sticks to my mind was battling pirates on their ship in a swimming pool at YMCA.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Dick Cheney with a shotgun...very scary dream. O.o

I was actually having a pretty good (if somewhat weird) dream. I only remember bits and pieces of it. The first bit was that I was talking to comedian Lewis Black who was complaining that because he was Jewish, he couldn't digest certain kinds of food. I directed him to a bakery to have lunch and followed him in, because the bakery apparently doubled as a Pizza Hut and I was going to get some bread sticks for lunch. When I went it, the room was really tiny and there was hardly anything to order.

There was also a part where I was sitting on the lawn with Ellen Page and a teenage boy (don't remember who he was) and randomly, pee started raining from the sky. I remember I somehow was already familiar with this and it was like it was the punishment of a ghost for talking to a boy (something like that).

Another part was that I was in my Asian Arts Recitation room, before the teacher's assistant was there to teach the class. Somehow, I was under the impression that the TA's computer had a CD in it that had every episode of Street Sharks on it and I was determined to get it to solve some mysteries once and for all (to clarify on what the "mysteries" were, the later episodes of the Street Sharks series are clouded in obscurity mainly because there is no recordings of them anywhere so all there is to go on is the memories of people who watched them casually. Adding to the confusion is the fact that DiC absolutely refuses to answer any questions on the series and that someone has written up absolutely false episode lists - complete with made up characters, voice actors, and release dates - on TV.com and IMDb).

The final part was the good part. I was going to some kind of a masquarade dance and had all of these harliquinn clothes and jewelry and masks to use to make my costume. I also somehow acquired a fake rapier to go with it. I was heading upstairs to pick out my costume - when my dad woke me up, wanting to know why I was still asleep. I wasn't too happy there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 08:56 AM       
I had one of those dreams last night that was like watching a movie. Tadao was in it. What the hell is wrong with me?

There was this gourmet restaurant that was comprised of rustic little shacks in the woods. Each shack held one table and looked like something out of an REM video. The waiter would go to each shack and take the order, then serve it piece by piece lined up on the weathered-wood windowsill. I vividly remember thin slices of corn dog and carrot lined up like that.

Anyway, Tadao was reading the menu and using some sort of fucked-up multiple entendre to try and embarrass the waiter. The menu was full of ridiculous overblown French terms, and one dish I remember was something "a Poussy"...because there's a town in France called Poussy. And of course Tadao kept saying "pussy", and the waiter kept saying "you mean, poo-SEE?" and so on.

No idea what the hell that was about, but what sort of loser am I to be having i-mockery forum dreams?
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I had a fucked-up dream last night. Before I begin I need to explain that I don't drive due to my whole physical situation. I took special lessons, but it just didn't take and they decided I'd be safer if I was the passenger of someone who could drive.
I took my driving license half a year ago... I had this dream while I was in the process practising for the license. My husband though, still hasn't got one, and hasn't been practising for one either.
In the dream, we needed to go somewhere in a car. I told hubby that I couldn't possibly drive since I hadn't got my license yet, and if the police caught me driving on my own I'd never be allowed to get one. Therefore hubby, who wasn't even trying to get a license and presumably had nothing to lose, should drive.
In the dream both of us thought this made perfect sense. So we stepped into the car, drove out on the highway, where hubby quickly almost got us killed since he hasn't got a clue about driving. Not until then did we realize it was a stupid idea.