Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:19 AM       
So fucking pissed. My t.v. provider isn't carrying any football anymore because they couldn't reach an agreement with the channel who carries it. I have to find a bar to go to on sunday that has DISH.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
That sucks hairy dead monkey balls.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:12 AM       
We ended up going to my friends father's office to watch it in a conference meeting room. The executive type with leather chairs all around and fancy table. Awesome. T. Edwards gets killed in the first 5 minutes. My friend cheers because he loves J.P. Losman. I felt like crying inside and then throwing a brick.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
I know i'm a few days late here but damn was that a great MNF game. I'll admit, the Saints got a raw deal with non-call face mask on the Bush fumble but Gramattica miffed a kick to go ahead at the end, so I don't have a whole lot of sympathy. Once again though Reggie Bush proves all the nay-sayers wrong by easily returning 2 punts for touchdowns. He may not be an every down back but he is the most electrifying player in the league.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 09:52 AM       
Looks like adam jones has gotten hisself in trouble with the law once again. Can we go back to calling him "pacman" jones yet?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:10 AM       
I never stopped.

His timing is impeccable. Terrance Newman is gonna be out due a sports hernia and T.O. is starting to stand for Team Obliterator again. Tough luck, Cowboys.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 12:29 PM       
He got into a shouting match with a body guard. No charges were filed. Everybody kissed and made nice.

the best part was he was heading out to a team meeting with Goddell.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 12:37 PM       
He'll still get suspended for a game or two. Jerry Jones and the Commish both told him to keep his nose clean. The only reason the bodyguard didn't press charges is that he was hired by the Cowboys to look after Pacman (no relation).
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 08:18 PM       
NFC East took a few hits today - Dallas losing to the Cards (?) in OT and the Rams (!) getting their first victory of the season against the Redskins. Plus the Eagles defense singlehandedly (almost) won the game against the Niners.

Anyone betting on the Browns Monday night?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 09:34 PM       
Uh...no.

Brad Childress needs to get hit by a car. How in the living fuck do we ONLY beat the hapless incompetent Lions 12-10?!?! At one point we were down 10-2! Has there ever been a coach that has done so little with so much (talent and especially money)? I can't wait till he gets canned and Bill Cowher takes over.
Mocker
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 08:36 AM       
Wow, what a weekend. Admittedly, I'm a little nervous about tonight. The Giants played piss poor and barely beat Cinci. Not a lot of difference between the Bengals and Browns.

Coughman probably won't let that happen again, but still, shit happens.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 08:40 AM       
The Giants saw what happened to Dallas and Washington yesterday. They'll steamroll the Browns just for good measure.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 02:37 PM       
lulz @ Dallas yesterday

Saints hurt feelings yesterday too.

As far as Saints v Vikings. I don't even want to talk about it
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 04:43 PM       
I'll give you the facemask non-call on Bush. I'll admit that was shit. Bush doesn't trip on his third return and you guys come out on top. Teach Bush how to not trip or something.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
I think officiating this year so far has been piss poor. The whistle blow in the Broncs/Chargers game, the facemask no-call in the Vikes/Saints game, the roughing the passer in the Titans/Ravens game, the pass interference call in the Lions/Vikes game yesterday, and a number of other calls/non-calls have affected the outcome of games. It's pathetic.

Oh, and at Tony Romo.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
Spot on comment on the abysmal officiating. It doesn't matter if the calls go your way, in the end, everyone loses. What are the refs smoking out there, anyway?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 11:46 PM       
I can't believe I missed this one. After Romo is walking around with a mammoth bandage around his pinkie, the reporters for ESPN were milling around the Cowboy locker room, looking for comments from players. They got a doozy from T.O.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
Receiver Terrell Owens refused comment, getting agitated when he saw cameras recording him.
"Today is not Wednesday," he said, referring to the day he routinely talks to reporters.
I see a major tantrum on the horizon.
Mocker
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 10:41 AM       
That game last night was awful. The Giants were completely unprepared. Manning got no protection, and he made terrible decisions. The secondary looked like a bunch of high schoolers.
Mocker
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 10:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
I think officiating this year so far has been piss poor. The whistle blow in the Broncs/Chargers game, the facemask no-call in the Vikes/Saints game, the roughing the passer in the Titans/Ravens game, the pass interference call in the Lions/Vikes game yesterday, and a number of other calls/non-calls have affected the outcome of games. It's pathetic.

Oh, and at Tony Romo.
what about when Tony Romo had that fumble called back because he tucked it in? Shouldn't that have been a safety anyway?
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 10:44 AM       
Did the NFC East have a meeting on Saturday and agree to make everybody who says they're really good look stupid? Actually, I'm glad Tennessee sits alone as the sole undefeated.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 04:17 PM       
I told everyone at my work that the Browns were going to take the Giants, and no one believed me.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 11:18 PM       
Hey Jerry! Jerry Jones! Yeah, you with the poor player personnel judgement.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3643240

Fucking dirtbag.

EDIT: Article excerpt - "I'd like to see him intensify his approach to getting better with his social conduct," Jerry Jones told ESPN.com.

Is he fucking serious? What a douche.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 01:00 AM       
Actually that's an indefinite (hopefully lifelong) suspension now. Not the worry, though, the addition of certified bust Roy Williams will really bolster that offense. But seriously Dallas is approaching Oakland levels of dysfunction.
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 01:11 AM       
Certified bust? He's averaging 61 rec. a year and had 80+ in 06. Above average player maybe, but hardly a bust.