Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*{FrAnK~ThE~TaNk}* is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 05:31 PM        Who Here Think This Site Really Sucks?
I DO!
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 07:09 PM       
Then why did you join?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 07:30 PM       
To tell you something he thought you needed to know urgently.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 01:58 PM       
HE LIKES OLD SCHOOL, LET'S GET HIM!
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Bestrest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 09:39 AM       

Anyway, this picture makes more sense than you.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 12:56 PM       
Can you tell me where you got that picture? I'm curious now.
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 06:36 PM       
Get back to newgrounds dude before Mayormcheese kicks your ass.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 09:46 PM       
it's a clip from a japanese commercial.

http://www.stinky.com/anabu/index.html
Queen of the Beasts
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 12:42 AM       
Wow. Just wow.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 04:55 AM       
I think you suck. Does that count? :/

Q·Ed is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 11:47 AM       
(Sorry about my english, I'm not used to write in this... ehm... funny language)
I think this page is fantastic!!!! I have been reading lots of messages around here and I've realised that most of the people from the USA are not stupid... It's even worse!!!!
I am from Spain, oh! sorry, it is a country far far from the usa with lot of culture and history, but you probably never heard about it (remember IM:2? When Anthony Hopkins is in Spain says something like: "They burn their saints!"...lol They mixed Mascletá of Valencia with Semana Santa of AndalucÃ*a!!! lol Completely different places, completely different celebrations... not in a million years you could understand how people laughed here with that!)
Suggestions for people at USA:
-Switch off the TV, it's difficult I know, but not impossible. Begin thinking that not everything they say on TV is true, not even on CNN News, THEY MANIPULATE ALL YOU SEE, I've been there, I watched TV... censors work hard!! lol
-Try to read good books, I mean, you can begin with universal history, I promise they will be useful and please, don't be frightened of learning. Outside the USA there is a whole world with thousands of years of history and culture. In the USA, well... What happened with the indians???
-Don't buy whatever they sell you thru a screen.
-Being american psychiatrist is work assured, histerical idiocy is massified there.
-Believe me: Burger King sells shitty food.
-Finally try to think by yourself, I mean: try to use your brain properly, don't waste your time with stupid stuff like this page.
BEST Regards from a Cultured Motherfucker.- LOL!!!

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 12:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q·Ed
lol... lol... lol...Cultured Motherfucker.- LOL!!!
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 05:58 PM       
They let you fuck your mother in Spain?

Damn dirty Mexicans.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Queen of the Beasts
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q·Ed
BEST Regards from a Cultured Motherfucker.- LOL!!!
Source: http://www.impactpress.com/articles/.../best8903.html
Quote:
Animal rights activists in the U.S. are rightly horrified by the animal abuse inherent in circuses and rodeos, but it pales in comparison to the catalogue of evils showcased in Spanish fiestas. Spaniards light the horns of a bull on fire and laugh at his torment while exploding firecrackers. They wrestle ponies to the ground and cut off their manes and tails. They suspend pigeons and squirrels in pots and pelt the animals with stones until they fall. They bury birds with their heads sticking up in order to decapitate them with swords. They throw ducks with clipped wings into the sea so that swimmers can rip them apart in tug-of-war contests. They grease pigs for catching contests that badly maul the animals. They string geese up by their feet and wrench their heads off.
Some fiestas are particularly infamous, such as the goat fiesta of Manganeses de la Polyorosa, where villagers throw a goat from a church tower. If the goat survives, it is drowned in the town fountain. Every year in the village of Villanueve de la Vera, drunken revelers drag a donkey into the streets and beat it to a bloody pulp. The "running of the bulls" in Pamplona is held every July. Each day for a week, six terrified fighting bulls are set loose in the cobbled streets as thousands of mindless daredevils try to dodge their deadly horns. The party ends with the brutal killing of the bulls. In the annual Fiesta of San Juan in Coria, tourists and locals armed with blowpipes shoot bulls with darts until their bodies are a bloody mess, and then they castrate and kill them.
Now that's something to be proud of!

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 12:00 AM       
Q-ed, I GUARANTEE that I know more about the history of your country than you do.

for someone so cultured, you sure as hell managed to butcher our language.

Old Oct 30th, 2003, 04:43 AM       
Jeanette X wrote:

" They wrestle ponies to the ground and cut off their manes and tails." Ponies???? LOL SURE YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT US!!!
"They grease pigs for catching contests that badly maul the animals. They string geese up by their feet and wrench their heads off." Pig catching contest??? LOL Wasn't that american??? We eat pig as you eat cow...

"Some fiestas are particularly infamous, such as the goat fiesta of Manganeses de la Polyorosa, where villagers throw a goat from a church tower. If the goat survives, it is drowned in the town fountain." LOL That's a famous fiesta, but the article is a little bit manipulated (like always, it's just perfect) 1) The goat lives like a king during all it's life. 2) It NEVER dies nor get hurt, maybe fears a little bit, but it always falls to a BIG sheet. That part of the fountain is a psychotic fantasy from the writer. LOL

"They suspend pigeons and squirrels in pots and pelt the animals with stones until they fall. They bury birds with their heads sticking up in order to decapitate them with swords. They throw ducks with clipped wings into the sea so that swimmers can rip them apart in tug-of-war contests." "In the annual Fiesta of San Juan in Coria, tourists and locals armed with blowpipes shoot bulls with darts until their bodies are a bloody mess, and then they castrate and kill them." Nothing to say about all this, it's taken from a Stephen King's book... Oh, sorry, yes! That's good science fiction. If you ever want to KNOW, please, come to spain and come like Japanese do, who always respect and try to learn about the others.

"The "running of the bulls" in Pamplona is held every July. Each day for a week, six terrified fighting bulls are set loose in the cobbled streets as thousands of mindless daredevils try to dodge their deadly horns." This one's the best! Remember that are always mindless drunks from the USA who always get in front of the bull and get killed... It's kinda funny, huh? WHY ALWAYS AMERICANS? Maybe they forgot some details who never knew thanks to articles like this. That's a folkloric party which represents how they used to change the bulls from a prarie to another, and they had to cross the town, which is now a city... The bulls are brutally killed? SURE NOT! And it happens that NO ONE touches a bull (please see picture, If you ever see a cow similar to that one somewhere in Spain, please call the police, it may cause extrange disease to common spanish cows. That's an exotic one for sure in our region!!! Please, DOOOOOON'T believe everything you see on a picture!!!) mmm... I said: NO ONE touches the bull... but here comes the tourist from the USA (90% of the cases) who is also learning to drink and he imagines himself at a Texas Rodeo. Next that happens is that local people take him out of the place... if the angry bull doesn't make it first! xD

Who wrote this??? Where he's been??? and when??? In 1700??? LOL That's what I mean! You believe almost everything you read on newspaper or whatch on TV!!! MASS-MEDIA RULES!!!
@ItalianStereotype: Please, I would like to read what you say you know. What about trying it in spanish??... oops LOL that was a joke, please
"They let you fuck your mother in Spain?" No, but our president don't forces his assistant (or whatever) for a BJ, that's surely to be proud of!!! "Damn dirty Mexicans" Mexico is not Spain... You didn't learn anything at all!!! Try again! (Better try going to school from the begining) LOL

Old Oct 30th, 2003, 04:58 AM       
NOW I understand Jeanette X: IMPACT PRESS!!! LOL But I might say the first part is right, even though he forgets important things but talks about Pueblos Blancos and Costa del Sol, which is just for tourists.

Anyway it's a begining, learn something about a culture you could only imagine in your dreams:

"Spain is the third-largest of the European countries and, without question, one of the most beautiful on the vast continent. From the surreal architecture of Antonio Gaudi in Barcelona to the stunning Moorish palaces of Granada, from the snowcapped mountaintops of the Sierra Nevada to the hilltop towns of Pueblos Blancos, from the gorgeous beaches of Costa del Sol to the marvel of the Balearic Islands, from the frantic metropolis of Madrid to the serenity of Ordesa National Park, Spain offers a treasure-trove of beauty sure to steal your breath away.

The Spanish people have a beautiful language, a rich and varied culture, and a fascinating history established by Phoenicians, Africans, Celts, Carthaginians, Greeks, Visigoths, Arabs, and other peoples.".. For example ROMANS! HE DOESN'T MENTION ROMANS??? LOL
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 06:58 AM       
Maybe it's just me, but it's my guess that no one on this whole site reads your posts.

And it's a big site.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 11:58 AM       

Are you in such denial that you would dismiss these pictures as being fakes perpetrated by the mass media?
Here is a British site about your barbarism: http://www.faace.co.uk/bfiestas.htm
Here is a New Zealand site about it (scroll down):
http://www.nzavs.org.nz/mobilise/37/14.html

At least we Americans are willing to admit that there are negative aspects to our culture.

Quote:
Try to read good books, I mean, you can begin with universal history, I promise they will be useful and please, don't be frightened of learning. Outside the USA there is a whole world with thousands of years of history and culture. In the USA, well... What happened with the indians???
Speaking of Indians, it was Spanish Conquistors who crushed the Aztec civilization...or are you going to pretend that didn't happen too?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 12:08 PM       
You know, knocking someone for something their country does - even if you're one of the good guys - is just as stupid as when the other guy did it.

And especially when it's painfully obvious that guy is a moronic regular tooling with you on another account.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 01:01 PM       
Was South African Lion a character too?
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 02:29 PM       
SILENCE

Old Oct 31st, 2003, 04:25 AM       
Obviously you believe almost everything you see and read!!! The difference is how they always interpret the pictures, this one's good, SO SPANISH! look the flags behind please, never you'll find that in a party in Spain:

I mean, they mix spanish with south/central american places... great!!! I would believe everything they say, for sure, even more when they mix pictures and obviously talk about some parties with only one target: impresse the sensitive. And the more you censor the more sensitive people gets, to a point they can't distinguish...

Some questions:

Have you ever been here? and to a party like that? Please, don't talk of what you just never saw.

Why are always american from the usa that come to spain in summer and go to our parties those who get drunk, shout the american pride, fight and get in front of bulls 5 or 6 times bigger than them?

I go to south america and... do I see native faces?

I go to north america and... do I see native faces?

That's what your statue of liberty stands for? Maybe that's the reason it was a french present...

But relax baby, some years ago I thought the USA was a good place, I've studied marketing for 5 years, I've worked with companies from the usa. Now I've left it all and have started a new life, I can only find one word: DECEIPT. And it's only because money and power has made your country a prepotent one, that only cares about money and raising benefit, wherever you go. Neo-imperialism it's the new style, but not the money nor being the country that has been in more wars than any other during the last century, nothing like that will make you sleep peacefully, there's only a way, learning, respecting and helping wherever you go in the world and eliminating the first thought you travel with: BENEFIT at any human cost. Poor rich, happiness is something you can't reach because you mislead your way.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 11:54 AM       
Christ. I include multiple sources, from various countries, and you dismiss them all. I suppose you do this every time a foreign media source criticizes your precious Spain. "Nothing bad ever happens in Spain! Its all lies! Its a happy place of sunshine and rainbows and butterflies..." Spanish thought police.
By the way, I see multiple flags in the background, not just an American one, dipshit.
And where do you suppose the fiestas in South American countries came from? The Spanish, of course.
Quote:
But relax baby, some years ago I thought the USA was a good place, I've studied marketing for 5 years, I've worked with companies from the usa. Now I've left it all and have started a new life, I can only find one word: DECEIPT. And it's only because money and power has made your country a prepotent one, that only cares about money and raising benefit, wherever you go. Neo-imperialism it's the new style, but not the money nor being the country that has been in more wars than any other during the last century, nothing like that will make you sleep peacefully, there's only a way, learning, respecting and helping wherever you go in the world and eliminating the first thought you travel with: BENEFIT at any human cost. Poor rich, happiness is something you can't reach because you mislead your way.
Well now it is slightly more clear why you hate us so much. But what you don't realize, my dear Spainard, is that many Americans here are disgusted by the very same things YOU are. Why don't you wander over to the political forum and have a look?
Quote:
I go to north america and... do I see native faces?
It depends on where you go. We do have a population of about 3 million Native Americans, but the populations are generally concentrated in certain regions. What regions did you visit?
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 12:02 PM       
Concentrated or segregated?