Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 01:33 AM        Living Irresponsibly
When I was 20 my mom took her mom into our house. She let me live in Grandmas house. She knew I was a bad boy and would not be resposible, perhaps she wanted me to do it away from my brothers. Anyways, I took in a friend as a roommate and charged him 10 dollars a week for beer. We didn't pay rent or utilities and had massive crazy parties every chance we could. The house was full of posters and album covers tacked to the walls. My own room had a water be in which I carved a poem in runes in the wood and I cut up my Heavy Metal magazine collection and covered every inch of the walls that were showing with some of the greatest artwork ever made. I also had a double headed axe that we would put throught the kitchen wall when needed and used toilet paper for coffee filters. People walked in slept werever and left all the time. We did any drug that came around and the only quite time the niegbors had was between 4am and 2pm. I don't think I have ever grown out of this life style.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:10 AM       
Oh man, the Boys Next Door.

Also when is there a need to put an axe through a wall? Just for fun?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:19 AM       
Just for fun. Always, always looking for fun.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:43 AM       
A little more on the axe. I used sandpaper to make the balde a shiny metal instead of the red paint. It had a wood handle and I burned a Ankh at the top near the blade with a soldering iron. The handle was wraper with leather and had a great grip. I used to file the fuck out of the blade to make it as sharp as I could. One girl had a dream about me. I was in the tree in front of my house smiling wickedly with my axe. She wasn't afraid, it was just Todd. But when she woke up she felt uneasy about me and my shiny engraved axe. Guess that's why she went for my roomate instead

Need to send the bastard an email.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 04:34 AM       
When is it a bad time to put an axe(A battle axe right?) through a wall.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 05:16 AM       
Nah it was just a regular double headed axe. They way I cared for it you would think it was a magical dwarfen axe though.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 09:07 AM       
Does toilet paper really work as a coffee filter?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Does toilet paper really work as a coffee filter?
you get a kind of odd spicy french vanilla flavor if the toilet paper is used.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 12:11 PM       
Does it have to be unused toilet paper?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 12:26 PM       
Scott brand toilet paper worked. It's the cheapest and super strong.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM       

:herestoddy

Actually, all I ever get off that pic is Angry Asian Jesus
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 12:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Nah it was just a regular double headed axe. They way I cared for it you would think it was a magical dwarfen axe though.

I'm picturing you looking like an asian Jack Nicholson when he busts through the door with the axe in the shining.
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 05:59 AM       
NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO PICTURE IT FOR IT IS PICTURED FOR YOU
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 07:45 AM       
I AM AT YOUR SERVICE
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 01:23 PM       
Oh, I was kinda drunk last night when I saw that. I thought it was Tadao's face in a grainy old film at first.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 02:21 PM       
IT LOOKS LIKE "THE GRUDGE" OR SOMETHING.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 02:23 PM       
MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEORRRRRRRWWWWWWWWW
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 02:26 PM       
I was thinking more of the girl with the clicky breathing and the broken neck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
Kinky, and yes I will have sex with you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
tadao needs to stop giving me shitty raw material for photoshoppery.

and her name was KAYAKO, kthx, played by the beautiful Takako Fuji.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
If only Yukiko posted more.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
So, I want to travel again, but I might have warrants in California The ex said she paid them off when she refinanced the house I gave her. The only way to really know is to walk into the police station and ask. I've tried online and they don't hand out that info over the phone. It's just a bunch of unpaid speeding tickets and another fine I shall leave to your imagination. My drivers license is expired and I would like to get a motorcycle again and ride across the U.S. I rode a motorcycle for Indiana to California one summer. It's something I'd like to do again.

So, maybe I'll be in jail for a spell? I know for sure I haven't learned my lesson. You pussy fags.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
Can you go to your local PD and have them check for you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
"The only way to really know is to walk into the police station and ask."

Yeah. That's the scary part.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
I think the worst that will happen is that the courts will hold me hostage for payment of the fines, my loving parents will pay the fines, I'll pay them back like I always do, I am free and clear. I might do a week tops. One thing I do know, never expect things to unfold the way you envision them.