Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 11:59 AM        Todays Ventrilliquist Testimony
1.) Chenney and Bush, and their lawyer, and some unidentifed 'other staff', behind closed doors.
2.) No recording, no text record.
3.) In the Oval Office, not in congress.
4.) Not under oath.

Yeah, this is bound to be a highly useful session. We won't know what they said, we won't know who answered what question, and OH! They're not even legally required to tell the truth! That's some brave, bold stuff from our commander in chief. I'm sure he's real concerned with the truth.

Why are they even bothering?
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 12:57 PM       
I think to do it this way looks more shady than if they didn't do it at all.
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 01:10 PM       
It's really repulsive. I seriosuly thinks this shames the oval office in ways a run of the mill adulterous blow job can't comptete with.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 02:03 PM       
"But look out, folks.... pretty soon you're gonna wish you had a president who just wanted to play the saxophone and get the occasional blowjob.... 'cause look who's comin' down the pike: George Bush, Jr., warmin' up in the bullpen.... America is preparing to swallow another load of hot come from the Republican Party.... fascism with a smiley face...."

-George Carlin (not verbatim, but damn close)
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 02:25 PM       
just plain embarassing to be american right now.
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 03:46 PM       
Bush said it was important for him and Cheney to appear together so that commission members could "see our body language... how we work together."
AP wire

OH MY GOD! OH MY SWEET CREEPING JESUS! 'BODY LANGUAGE'! THEIR 'BODY LANGUAGE'!! IT WAS IMPORTANT TO SEE THEIR 'BODY LANGUAGE'!! THAT'S WHY THEY DID IT, TO SHOW THEIR 'BODY LANGUAGE'!! AAAAAAGGHH!! AAAAAAGGGH!! MY HEAD IS GOING TO BLOW UP, THEIR 'BODY LANGUAGE', THEIR 'BODY LANGUAGE'?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT... THE... FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, OH, OH, MY FUCKING GOD, THEIR 'BODY LANGUAGE', WHAT IS HE, TWYLA FUCKING THARP?!?

Oh, sure now it might have been nice to have the president respond himslef, unaided, see what the actual commander in chief of the worlds only super power thinks and recalls, that could have been helpful what with him being the president of the united states and all, but then we might have MISSED THE FUCKING BODY LANGUAGE between him and DICK CHENEY, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE 9/11 COMISSION REALLY WAS DESPERATE TO FIND OUT ABOUT, THEIR FUCKING "BODY LANGUAGE"!!
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 03:50 PM       
he can't handle himself because his IQ is only 91 (bush sr. is at 93 I believe). 100 being average.

Its amazing what money can buy
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 03:53 PM       
WELL JUST THANK FUCKING GOD THE COMISSION LEARNED ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL BODY LANGUAGE, THAT WILL ABSOLUTELY SAVE LIVES!! 'BODY LANGUAGE'!! OH MY GOD!!!
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 03:57 PM       
didnt nixon and clinton get impeached for lying? and lying about only one thing too. lies about money and blow jobs.

can any of you count how many times Bush has lied? and how many lives his lying has costed? is anyong going to impeach him yet? I mean FUCK. type 'impeach' into google and see what comes up. The people have spoken.
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 04:19 PM       
Nixon resigned when it became evident he would be impeached if he did not.

Maybe if he had demonstrated his 'body language' with Agnew they both could have been spared.

'body language'.

I think I may be having a stroke.

Can't any of them even be bothered to come up with a plausible lie? Do they hold us in that much contempt?

Body

language.

shit
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
I seriosuly thinks this shames the oval office in ways a run of the mill adulterous blow job can't comptete with.
X 2819+. ... more, actually

Wherever you go, there you are.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 04:56 PM       
Bush and Dick stick together... HAR!
Mocker

Old Apr 29th, 2004, 05:07 PM       
That never stops being funny.

Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 05:38 PM       
How come Ronnie and the other conservative douche bags aren't defending this? It's pretty disgusting, so perhaps even they realize how fucking retarded it is to have testimony in this fashion.
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 05:58 PM       
amen
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2004, 08:27 AM       
Well apparently it was a "good conversation." Isn't that just loverly?
Old Apr 30th, 2004, 03:24 PM       
body language
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2004, 06:10 PM       
"Well, we don't have much to report in terms of 9/11, but sweet Jesus, the President and Vice President have some great body language! There is some chemistry there! We really think they should hook up, because they would be so cute together!"
- The 9/11 Commission
Mocker

Old May 1st, 2004, 11:45 AM       
Nothing like the touch of a mature man who knows where all my buttons are and when to push them.

- George W. Bush

Old May 2nd, 2004, 04:55 PM       
Body language, friends and neighbors. It may have been a little compranising to have them testify together, but hell, this country hs a right to understand their body language.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesobe
he can't handle himself because his IQ is only 91 (bush sr. is at 93 I believe). 100 being average.

Its amazing what money can buy
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Mesobe, if you are you going to make fun of someone's intelligence, you should find out the facts first.

And of course sspadowsky comes in with the standard liberal lame ass "let's quote a real political expert, I mean comedian" response. George Carlin is a whiny fuck who wouldn't be satisified with this country even if he got 99% of what he wanted.

I can't believe this bullshit you all utter. What the hell is wrong with what the president did? He talked to the 9/11 commission. Should every fucking think the president does or says be on public record? I guess if he were to know something about where Osama is right now, you dumbfucks would want him to break out the GPS tracker and the Rand-McNally and show you exactly where he is and how we found him, which would fuck uo our information network. But who cares about giving up national security secrets or protecting anyone, right?

Clinton had 7 1/2 years to take care of the Al-Queda problem. Bush had 7 months. Stick the blame where it belongs. The 9/11 commission is nothing but partisan hacks who should be testifying instead of asking all the questions.

You need to face facts, morons. The American public trusts Bush to protect them more than Kerry ever could. Clinton, Carter, and other liberals havent learned the simple fact that you can't hold hands with Satan and expect him to love and have compassion. Terrorists are snakes. Snakes attack no matter what. Bush has decided that they should die and be destroyed rather than us.

Deal with it.
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:28 AM       
Are you okay? We were worried sick.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:46 AM       
I will save you some time, Max.

This whole "worry about Vinth" play you scripted is a dud. Don't worry about my health or well being. The only time I'll worry about yours is when someone posts your death certificate on here.
Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:38 AM       
I just hate to see the way you've abandoned your site, Newsfilter... Once and a while you come here and you bluster for a few posts, but it's clear your heart isn't in it. You're a shadow of your former self. It's obvious that somethings wrong.

I mean, it's that or you're just a lazy bag of crap who falls completely apart when faced with following through on or backing up anything.

I don't believe that. I think you suffer from a chemical imbalance. It's not your fault, Vinth. You are the victim here.
Mocker

Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Clinton had 7 1/2 years to take care of the Al-Queda problem. Bush had 7 months.
The members of the Clinton administration admitted the mistakes they made and suggested ways they could have handled security more efficiently, thus, serving to, hopefully, make this a constructive committee. The only thing that members of the Bush administration, those deposed both in public and in private, seem intent on doing is to try and cover their tracks and not admit to any shortcomings on their part. I have more respect for an honest failure that attended intelligence/security meetings and knew what was currently going on at all times rather than blow them off half the time think they were a frivilous waste of his time. Bush, himself, will admit to not being much of a consistent attendee to such meetings. Additionally, the head of national security was the same for both administrations and he admits some of his shortcomings. So what important thing happened seven months prior to the trajedy that terrorist thought might lead to their success?

Quote:
You need to face facts, morons. The American public trusts Bush to protect them more than Kerry ever could.
I'd be willing to bet that they get over their fear of the unknown rather than bet again on a known evil. We'll see, come November.

Quote:
Clinton, Carter, and other liberals havent learned the simple fact that you can't hold hands with Satan and expect him to love and have compassion. Terrorists are snakes. Snakes attack no matter what. Bush has decided that they should die and be destroyed rather than us.
Somehow, I think it's a safe bet that George Bush will never, EVER get one of these in his lifetime:

LINKY