Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2004, 06:01 PM       
Quote:
I don't need to tongue anybody's arsehole for praise or recognition.
Tongue my asshole a bit though, will you?

Quote:
leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Oh come on. Just a little bit.

Quote:
Helm, I'm rather fond of you, and I don't really want to start some pissy internet bitch slapping contest, so I'll simply leave off with explaining my position.
Bye! Be seeing you. We'll call you when we, uh, see the flames of presumption again. Or when we need a rim-job.

Demogorgon is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2004, 10:16 AM       
I suppose I was looking for a certain response by asking about mockeries phiosophy. I just want some damned opinion. This thread has become three pages long and the amount of opinions taked up less than a page. We spend so much time bitching at each other over such stupid little affairs and correcting the menial while completely avoiding the matter at hand. I know I'm not that well spoken, nor do I claim to know much at all...

Mockery is often a form of crude criticisation (sp?). Some consider that mocking is only a way of venting your problems upon others and often a 'bully effect'. Others think that through the rigors and sometiems pain of ciricization, we are improved. Can someone be a little on topic please?[/i]
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2004, 10:25 AM       
Sorry, you've taked up too much time already.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 7th, 2004, 10:28 AM       
Oh, laws, you were looking for a philosiphy of the VERB 'mock' as it is practiced at the place 'I-mockery' as opposed to an actual comprehensive philosiphy of the place itself! Why didn't you SAY so. I apologize for my previous shortness. This is soemthing I'd be happy to give you my opinion on.

It is my opinion you are tool.

Now clean out your rice bowl before you give yourself food poisoning.