Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Anyone else getting heavy rains from hurricane Bill?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 04:35 PM       
You can read about my experiences with HURRICANE BILL in my new blog! Check it out..lol

Read about blogging in my new blog! #blogging

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 04:41 PM       
I would like you to have a blog so that I may read about you.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 04:43 PM       
Your story checks out.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 04:46 PM       
I would eat a sea kitten.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 05:02 PM       
If wanted your life story Sam I'd read about it in your blog

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 05:28 PM       
MILHOUSE IF I WANTED TO HEAR SHIT FROM YOU I'D STICK A MICROPHONE UP YOUR ASS
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Dont argue with Sam, or he will bring in his massive army of characters as fire support O.o
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I would eat a sea kitten.
nuh uh sam you'll get swine flu

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 08:19 PM       
I ALREADY DONT LIKE FISH

they need to find a way to cute up cows + pigs, wth vegrans
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Pig = MudBunnie
Cow = PasturePuppy

I should work for Peta O.O
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 08:58 PM       
You suck, Wiffles

mmm muffins
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 09:05 PM       
Im very sorry ;__;
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 09:09 PM       
cow= flavorbaby
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 09:15 PM       
If God had not intended for humans to eat meat, He wouldn't have created so many tasty animals.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 09:20 PM       
I'm doing my part by eating the animals. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 11:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Anyone else getting heavy rains from hurricane Bill?
we had two rainbows today and now it's storming scary out

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 11:11 PM       
MUSTARD IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL

TRUFACTZ
The Unicorn
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 11:14 PM       
HEY MATTJACK REMEMBER THAT INDIAN GIRL?

SHE LIKED HER MUSTARD

ESPECIALLY ON SOME SAUSAGE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 03:45 AM       
ok next time i sing t.n.t. by ac/dc at kareoke SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE THERE RECORDING IT FUCK DAMNIT
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 04:43 AM       
I was lying in bed this morning absolutely wrecked with tiredness (2 and a half hours sleep) and thinking to myself that I should just call in sick to work because I can't be arsed getting up. Unfortunately for me I am a super nice guy, and the guilt of leaving my two co-workers under staffed and super busy forced me to get up and drag myself to work.

When I got there I found out that one of the shitting bastards had called in sick, and the other one was "car broken down but still on the way!" and never bothered turning up after that. PISH. Off fishing more like.
Mocker
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 09:49 AM       

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 10:31 AM       
I don't even know what that is.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 10:40 AM       
That dissected fish looks mildly annoyed.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 03:07 PM       
Sea Kitten actually makes a fish sound more delicious to me.