Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM       
ok so i'm awake again dammit. it's not tomorrow yet.

Last edited by Dixie : Sep 3rd, 2009 at 05:08 PM.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 05:05 PM       
longest I slept was a day and a half when I took too much cinnamon sticks o.o
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 05:07 PM       
It may be time to break out the nyquil.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 05:19 PM       
Something of a coma, wiffles?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 05:43 PM       
I slept for a day and a half after being up for 5 days on meth, I mean cotton candy.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:10 PM       
Oh man, you were a cottonhead?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:12 PM       
Cotton candy and Big Red and chewy Sweet Tarts.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:15 PM       
Wait, what are the other two euphemisms for?

I could imagine Big Red...
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM       
you lost me a long time ago
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Chewy Sweet Tarts = Ecstasy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:23 PM       
oh.

You know what's really depressing? When kids I used to babysit, whose DIAPERS I used to change, find me on myspace and they're like college seniors now
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:26 PM       
My old best friend has a 16 year old daughter now.
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:30 PM       
You guys are old!

The other night my roommate was saying something about a musician, "he came out pretty recently. His first album is from 2002 and blah blah blah." After he finished, I said, "dude, 2002 isn't recent anymore. That was seven years ago." We both had a "fuuuuuck" moment and swiftly forgot about it because we were high.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:34 PM       
I'm 32. I've been babysitting since 4th grade.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:37 PM       
Those people are not college seniors! You'd be 12 when I was born, and I'm a sophomore.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:39 PM       
I've been babysitting since I was 9 or 10. At least 2 of the kids I sat for are seniors. Several (because I was an au pair for some kids whose moms didn't trust them alone, and wanted someone around) are almost as old as I am...they were 10 or 11 when I was 13-14.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:41 PM       
Dang, I wouldn't trust my kids with some jive ass nine year old.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:58 PM       
I wasn't an ordinary nine year old.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:03 PM       
Oh... Oh my...
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:11 PM       
she had powers
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:14 PM       
shit yeah I had powers
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Just not the shit powers
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:20 PM       
no, not the shit powers. Mainly the boring responsibility powers that aren't interesting.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:22 PM       
Hey guys! It's 9:21 on Friday morning! Are you all ready to entertain me for my day off work?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:25 PM       
I am! Let's begin with the Interactive Attack Bat.