Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 11:31 PM       
I found a whole bunch of Talking Heads CDs that were 10 bucks or less so I bought Remain in Light, Speaking in Tongues, 77, More Songs About Buildings and Food, and Little Creatures. That makes only two more I don't have (I already owned Fear of Music because Life After Wartime is like a song of pure awesomeness).

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 11:32 PM       
I hate Comedy Central btw because South Park was not only unfunny on Wednesday but actually pretty boring. Also I'm pretty sure that they're doing another fucking redneck weekend I'm so sick of this bu*lshit

Old Mar 18th, 2005, 11:36 PM       
GUESS WHO'S 7000 POSTS OLD

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 12:27 AM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Drev is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 04:00 AM       
I want an Al Roker avatar
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 01:41 PM       
GET ONE
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 02:06 PM       
I saw constantine last night and I have to say it didn't suck as much balls as I thought.
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 02:24 PM       

This is the only OFFICIAL Al Roker avatar left so claim it but actually no one claimed it because it's the only one that sucks but :/

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 02:32 PM       
HEY IT'S BETTER THEN NOTHIN
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 03:30 PM       
SHIT GUYS NICE CLUB
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 03:31 PM       
SHIT GUYS NICE CLUB
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 03:38 PM       

Roker League, here's a nice signature to go with our swell new avatars!
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 04:31 PM       
WAY TO BITMAP IT, STUPID

Old Mar 19th, 2005, 04:33 PM       
Here guys use this one instead it's in jpeg format yo :cool

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 05:34 PM       
cool now there are two forms that i won't use
The Unicorn
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 06:27 PM       
ZING!
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 07:03 PM       
lol

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 02:15 PM       
I just got back from a weekend of Capture the Flag and I was so good at it it was in the woods with me and my friend Steve we whooped some BUTT not literally but we caught the flag a lot and we were all stealthy like so it was a swell time.
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 02:37 PM       
Did you think about the I-Mockery Message Board the whole time?

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 03:32 PM       
For a part of the time I was like, "Gee, I wonder what Esuohlim would do in this situation?" but then I realized you are worthless and probobally couldn't run fast enough to survive
The Unicorn
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 04:38 PM       
ZING!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
When I came across a Frank Zappa CD that was entitled "Uncle Meat" I thought LOL TWO WORDS THAT NORMALLY DON'T TOGETHER and threw it back. I would have bought it anyway if it wasn't 12 bucks so I kept looking
suddenly i dont like you anymore
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 05:50 PM       
what the fuck i give you all al roker avatars and you all turn against me well i'll have no more of this

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 05:56 PM       
seriously i dont think i can look at you anymore without wanting to throw up
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 06:34 PM       
ZING!!