Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 05:44 AM        Weekly Game Review: Bioshock 2
Automatically generated comment thread for Weekly Game Review: Bioshock 2.
Space Cowboy
Ozzie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
Yeah, I have never had such shitty player matching than in Bioshock 2. Nothing quite like playing against a level forty as a level ten. My shotgun and typewriter sure as well weren't much help against his rocket launcher, invisibility plasmid, and whatever the hell gun he had that shot twice and fast and did three times as much damage as my typewriter.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 04:22 PM       
Multiplayer was pretty balanced from me, though maybe I'm just a good level ten cat going up against terrible level forty dudes.

I mean, first-person shooters are pretty easy for me and I was itching to play some good multiplayer recently. This scratches the itch I had perfectly.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 11:24 PM       
i feel like i don't like nothin lately but i didn't like this game. the changes were minor enough that this could have just been a patch for the original. i appreciate that the story didn't make the assumption you're a total retard like oh no that atlas had me totally fooled all along, but on the other hand you gotta stop some lady cause her daughter whined at you and you're a dumb robot so go kill a billion people or whatever
Jason's a Furry! Run!
Relaxing Dragon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 02:02 PM       
I rather enjoyed this game. Story wasn't quite as strong as the original, but it was still very good (I liked all the new characters, particularly Sinclair). The new hacking system is great, and the ability to use Plasmids and guns at the same time is a Godsend sometimes. I wish they'd cut back on the amount of ammo and ADAM they throw at you, though, since it makes the game far too easy sometimes (even on Hard mode with the Vita-Chambers turned off).

I haven't had a chance to try multiplayer yet, but I'm still intrigued by the idea.
Forum Virgin
zombielordoiram is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 06:34 PM       
its a cool game just that it gets boring
RevengeVirus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
Fuck this game. it took everything I loved about System Shock 1/2 and raped it, then took everything I hated about Bioshock and added MORE of it.

As far as games go I'm always going to be in 2001....brb, Planescape and Deus Ex to be re-downloaded.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 08:52 AM       
Meh, it was okay.
Julio is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:36 PM       
I haven't even played the first installment of the series, yet a former classmate kept on saying how great the game is. I have a code of honor which forbids me of playing games which are sequels to another one if I haven't played the first one. The same applies to movies. I guess I'll have to look for the first part.