Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 09:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
John-Wayne I think you care too much about other peoples social constructs. and i think you might perpetuate them by giving them attention. and i think you must be very lonely and probably envy them for their synthetic fraternity because you realize deep down that superficial friendship might be more rewarding than your total lack of social skills. and this causes you to think that youre better than them because you have some kind of integrity that they dont but that doesnt help you in your lonely nights. i guess thats why you come to i-mockery. i guess its why we all come to i-mockery.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 09:32 PM       
More people should tell Jixby Phillips he is great.

Not me, I don't get on with him, but the rest of you & such.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 09:51 PM       
Jixby Phillips is great. For serious.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 01:57 AM       

"I LOVE JIXBY PHILLIPS!"
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 04:48 AM       
Children need encouragement, so if a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way, he develops a good, lucky feeling.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 05:18 AM       
Jixby fucked with me two years ago, and i will never forget that. so fuck jixby.... :angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 01:25 PM       

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 11:42 AM       
NZ wants to host the Rugby World Cup in a few years & we need a new stadium to do it, but everyone is being a big cock about where to put it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [url=http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3863465a10,00.html
Kiwi News[/url]]Straight out of left field, children's book author Jonathan Gunson has a new solution to the Auckland stadium row – a "waka stadium" of Eiffel Tower proportions.

Sydney had the Opera House, the United States its Statue of Liberty and France its Eiffel Tower – and New Zealand should take the opportunity to create its own internationally recognised icon, Gunson said yesterday.

"Here's a chance to do something unique and put us on the map . . . we'd get non-stop coverage."

Gunson, whose grandfather Sir James Gunson was Auckland mayor for a decade till 1925, is the author of the Buzzy Bee children's book series.

He came up with the "waka" concept and posted it on his Alchemy Publishing website in the hope of stimulating debate and attracting Sports Minister Trevor Mallard's attention.

"He looked at it and liked it but said, 'Imagine the cost,' " Gunson said.

He is unconcerned whether his design or another of similarly epic proportions is built, saying he cares only that the waterfront site is not wasted on "a box to house 60,000 people".

"If they're just going to ram something in there, I'd rather they did it at Eden Park."

When New Zealand won the America's Cup, Gunson said, he realised the country could do anything.

His concept, which would need to be redesigned by an architect to make it "do-able", includes underwater-lit oars stretching from the stadium top to the seabed, parks at both ends of the oval and a 290-metre-high prow with copper inlay Maori artwork.

Auckland's Sky Tower, the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere, is 328 metres high.
I've read a dozen articles about this stupid topic recently, it's the last line that makes this one special.

Jon Gunson says the new stadium should be a world landmark rather than just another shitty box, and with a landmark people might give a damn about Auckland.

What the last line says to me is "Dude, we have a landmark!" Where? "The Sky Tower!" But that's shit. "Dude! ;'("

ubtinmowler
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 12:15 PM       
Didja here they are going to cut Anne Frank's tree down? DIDJA?!?!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 12:33 PM       
In the end, the Nazi's always win!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 12:38 PM       

Wait! That was a joke, right? The joys of reading Fartin.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 01:05 PM       
I think my favourite joke in the whole of Arrested Development is when Michael suspects George Michael is hiding his girlfriend Ann in the attic so he asks Lindsay and she says "who from, the nazis?".

Also I was just on AD's IMDB page and Tobias (David Cross) did the voice of a marine in HALO2
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover
NZ wants to host the Rugby World Cup in a few years & we need a new stadium to do it, but everyone is being a big cock about where to put it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [url=http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3863465a10,00.html
Kiwi News[/url]]Straight out of left field, children's book author Jonathan Gunson has a new solution to the Auckland stadium row – a "waka stadium" of Eiffel Tower proportions.

Sydney had the Opera House, the United States its Statue of Liberty and France its Eiffel Tower – and New Zealand should take the opportunity to create its own internationally recognised icon, Gunson said yesterday.

"Here's a chance to do something unique and put us on the map . . . we'd get non-stop coverage."

Gunson, whose grandfather Sir James Gunson was Auckland mayor for a decade till 1925, is the author of the Buzzy Bee children's book series.

He came up with the "waka" concept and posted it on his Alchemy Publishing website in the hope of stimulating debate and attracting Sports Minister Trevor Mallard's attention.

"He looked at it and liked it but said, 'Imagine the cost,' " Gunson said.

He is unconcerned whether his design or another of similarly epic proportions is built, saying he cares only that the waterfront site is not wasted on "a box to house 60,000 people".

"If they're just going to ram something in there, I'd rather they did it at Eden Park."

When New Zealand won the America's Cup, Gunson said, he realised the country could do anything.

His concept, which would need to be redesigned by an architect to make it "do-able", includes underwater-lit oars stretching from the stadium top to the seabed, parks at both ends of the oval and a 290-metre-high prow with copper inlay Maori artwork.

Auckland's Sky Tower, the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere, is 328 metres high.
I've read a dozen articles about this stupid topic recently, it's the last line that makes this one special.

Jon Gunson says the new stadium should be a world landmark rather than just another shitty box, and with a landmark people might give a damn about Auckland.

What the last line says to me is "Dude, we have a landmark!" Where? "The Sky Tower!" But that's shit. "Dude! ;'("

ubtinmowler
they should just build it on the hill they had meduseld on
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:25 PM       
Willie!

Every city should build it's best feature a thousand miles away.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:35 PM       
oh right it has to be near auckland woops
OH GOD
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 02:40 PM       
uhhh then Weathertop or Hobbiton i guess
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 02:29 PM       
I'm having my wisdom teeth pulled the day before thanksgiving. Fack.
OH GOD
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 02:33 PM       
are they hurtin' you something fierce
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 02:39 PM       
They's hurtin something fierce, allright.

Whatever. I'll just stock up on mashed potatoes and creamed corn.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 03:16 PM       
I think that's wise. I'm not sure if you could safely loose any more wisdom.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 08:03 PM       
My birthday fell on Playstation 3 and James Bond, so I took my wife to see James Bond and enjoyed it. I'm drinking my favorite beer Amsterdam nut brown ale and looking at the cool card my mom sent me

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 12:20 PM       
Best card ever! :metalmilitia

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 12:31 PM       
Mmbop
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 06:10 PM       
Bop da bop
Level 29 ♂