Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 10:41 AM        2nd Annual I-Mockery Bracket Bunch
March Madness is only 19 days away and i'm bored right now, so I created the I-Mockery Bracket Brunch group on Yahoo. Everyone is welcome to watch their bracket blow up in their face as well as ridicule those who are suffering 3rd degree burns on 80% of their body due to picking Weber State to win it all.

The GROUP ID is: 12199

The Password is: bracketbunch

The winner will receive a mystery gift that will undoubtedly cause their friends and family to envy them to no end. Last year the winner was Milhouse and he received this amazing gift:

I believe you have till the day of the Tourney to sign up so be sure to start making educated guesses on who will take you to the promised land.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 08:45 PM       
HOO-RAH! I'll be in for a penny.
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 02:01 PM       
Yeah, the group is created and everything.
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Not sure why it's not showing up for you.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 02:46 PM       
Blocked, damnit!
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM       
Signed up! Make way for Winning Bracket 2.0

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:36 PM       

March Madness + Pac Mania = Success (I learned that in Bracketology)

EDIT: This is my way of saying I signed up.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:14 PM       
In like Flynn. Be prepared to be undazzled by my lack of brilliance.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
I'm gonna make you guys all look so smart again this year.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:13 PM       
i'm doing this for whatever reason

i bet pub lover will beat me, i know fuck all about colleger baseketball
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 01:13 AM       
i want to do this. I know nothing about college basketball, so I will pick my teams on the basis of the color of their uniforms
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:02 AM       
Is it the 15th for you guys yet? It's Monday here! Can we make our picks yet?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
Nope. Y'all have to wait about 6 more hours.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:47 AM       
Oh!

Thanks, Colonel! ;D
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
The committee has selected the 65 teams and the brackets are ready to be filled out.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
Go Purdue! :D
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 09:14 PM       
man what the hell is this morehead st/al st bullcrap

don't they know i am using the balki bartokomous method of whether one mascot can beat up another mascot, a cardinal can for sure beat up a hornet but against an eagle THEY ARE NEAR HELPLESS
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
The Alabama State/Morehead St that you see represents whoever wins the play in game between the two. Not that it should matter anyway, a 16 seed team has never beat a number 1.
OH GOD
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 12:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
The Alabama State/Morehead St that you see represents whoever wins the play in game between the two. Not that it should matter anyway, a 16 seed team has never beat a number 1.
hahah i have three of these ;_; BEAT THA ODDZZ
OH GOD
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
yes well that is irrelevant as to what i will pick, i'm not going for who i ACTUALLY think will win
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
Thanks for fixing that, WR. Next time, I won't register while I'm under the influence.
OH GOD
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 12:15 AM       
HA HA MY BRACKET IS RIDICULOUS I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO ANY OF THESE TEAMS *ARE*
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Oh whatever Pub you've got three out of four 16 seeds moving on to the next round why are you winning so far

ANGRY ABOTU SPORTS

Oh fuck, I have no 16 seeds progressing this time.