Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
Yeah, that's the first news story I've seen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Well, I hope he shoots me deaded.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23UCI
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Not buddies. But I tend to be less helpful to people who swing violently from "civil" to "dick" with no provocation.
Oh sorry I forgot that you were an innocent victim when you took a picture of me and modified it to insult me. Isn't this also a message board in which people are sometimes dicks? Better go cry about it.

Fuck you guys are stupid.

Especially considering that tadao has been portraying himself, at least it seems to me, as some master provocateur (which is code for guy who can't put up a fight but wants to seem like he's SO MANIPULATIVE and TRICKY hahahaha it's his satyagraha ).
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Apparently the voice of Mickey Mouse just died. Apparently his wife is the voice of Minnie Mouse. Guess that used to work out well.
I WONDER IF THEY EVER DID THE VOICES DURING COITUS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
Kahl, get over me already. It is a forbidden love.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
You're such a pussy, tadao. You can't even put up a good fight.
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
BUT DONT WORRY YOUR PSUEDO-APATHY WILL WIN THE DAY IN THE EYES OF OTHERS
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
YOU MUST CALCULATE YOUR EVERY MOVEMENT IF YOU WISH TO EMERGE VICTORIOUS
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
RIGHT NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR ANOTHER COMMENT ABOUT FOOT STOMPING

ITS A PIVOTAL MOMENT FOR SUCH A REMARK

this is hilarious
teacup of sunshine
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:23 PM       
I did the picture well after you started being a dick. If you're being a dick for no good reason, you deserve whatever's coming to you. In my worthless fatuglybitch opinion.
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Yea, but not to you. And who are you to judge who was being the biggest dick, dickbag? Mind your own business. Tadao was acting like an ignorant sap so I just gave him what was coming to him.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
Are we back to the "chat thread is your private pissoir" thing again?

The dick thing, as I said, is my opinion. In my opinion, for no particular reason, you started behaving like a dick.

But no, really, tell us more about how beneath you we all are. That's not tired at all.
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
hey kitsa, you had the opportunity to shut the fuck up, but you kept talking.
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
I forgot that on this message people can act like ignorant fucks and not expect to be called on it. And also kahljorn isn't allowed to defend himself or talk shit on assholes.

Sorry I forgot. Please continue talking about stupid shit. Sorry for ruining your experience of the chat thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
RIGHT NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR ANOTHER COMMENT ABOUT FOOT STOMPING

ITS A PIVOTAL MOMENT FOR SUCH A REMARK

this is hilarious
Sorry I found some tasty kelp to go with my oysters. YOU SIR ARE A CHILD!
teacup of sunshine
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
what a coincidence, I was just about to post the same about you.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
I WONDER IF THEY EVER DID THE VOICES DURING COITUS
you know he would try to and it would just kill the mood and she'd get pissed and all "fuck you, fuck you if you think this is funny, fuck you" because she had a temper like that.

but then a few months later she'd pull out the minnie voice and he'd get pissed because of the double standard.

they had a pretty rough relationship.
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Sorry I found some tasty kelp to go with my oysters. YOU SIR ARE A CHILD!
Sorry tadao you missed the magical moment

Hey, so anyway, what is your source on all of this samurai shit so I can read it?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
So the UC Irvine guy was apparently some doof wandering the campus in fatigues and carrying a paintball gun. I hope the police takedown was severe, just on general fucking principle. What idiot walks around a school campus nowadays with fatigues and a gun?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
It was probably in their contract that they would not, under any circumstances, use the voices during intercourse. Those voices belong to Disney Corporation!
BANNED

I bet minnie mouse SOUNDED like minnie mouse during coitus. I know of this one girl who sounds like a cartoon character when she's getting fucked. OOOO OoooOOoo OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! all in a crazy falsetto-like voice.
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
She also had a black clit and some nasty titties, and she always acted slutty BUT sophisticated and apathetic.
She also kind of looked like a bobblehead cause she had a gigantic head :O
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2009, 01:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx
...two infractions and i didn't even say a word!
Quote:
  • 4. Do not reply to EVERYTHING
"excessive reply combo"..
seriously? seriouussllllly? It was FOUR posts!

let's completely disregard the fact that it was my first night here and everything was new to me, i received an infraction for four posts in several hours in separate threads and topics?

is this how i-mockery operates, or are you just a smelly bonehead?
INTERNET ANGER

Plus he only received one infraction for one post.

Also, he's 15.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2009, 02:39 PM       
INFRACTRATE HIS FACE