Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 10:57 PM        Support your fellow Mocker
Quote:
Private Message: BYE BYE
KevinTheOmnivore vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
C.K. Dexter Haven
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/image...&dateline=2007 Join Date: Feb 2003

Mar 1st, 2007, 11:29 AM BYE BYE
Don't post in philosophy anymore.
I Love Kevin and repect the hell out of him and Max and most of the Eggheads and if they ask me to leave. I was asked to leave even though lately it's been a dry spell and I was only posting stuff because I was bored. I have spent hours reading there stuff. Don't tell me that you're worried about Iran, tell me why you're worried about Iraq and the reasons. I posted "I ran so far away by Flock of Seagulls and it annoyed them and said something trite to Miss Modular and not one Mod or "Vet" will defend me. This is your future here on this site and I've been here for six years and I'm not in the Unicorn Pink pants club so don't think you can fly under the radar like James did...assholes
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:10 PM       
dude i'm sorry. but if anything you post in the philosophy forum is anything like you post in loveline and general blabber, well a swift kick in the ass is coming.

stay out of the philosophy forum.

you don't see ME dribbling in there, do you??
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:22 PM       
why hang out with those smarty-pants when you can stay at the general blabber with me?
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:26 PM       
I don't really see the big deal with you posting there. I know you're kind of anti-topic and a jerk, but sometimes you're funny. Also sometimes your anti-topic questions end up making people explain more which can add to the topic i guess.

it seems like everyone removes your comments.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:39 PM       
I think that some Fartin posts would actually liven up the faggotry that the Philosophy boards have turned into lately. I used to read them all the time, and now I find that I'm skipping it most days.

I say that if we ban anyone from Philosophy, it should be Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:51 PM       
I alway's said I wouldn't post there if they could hold my attention.

Last edited by FartinMowler : Mar 3rd, 2007 at 12:23 AM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 12:26 AM       
This marks a change in the philosophy board to SERIOUS business.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 12:27 AM       
I need a pee
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 12:29 AM       
I'm back and ready to answer any questions
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 12:42 AM       
I have a question!

Why do you care, man? Those people are just a bunch of downers, dude. They don't like fun! Let them have their debates and bull sessions or whatev.

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 06:55 AM       
I support you Fartin. I think it would be totally fair if those that ask you not to post in it agree not to post outside of it.
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:14 AM       
I think what everyone is TRYING to say is "when did Kevin become such a dick?"
BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:20 AM       
i was wondering why he locked that one thread i thought we were going to talk about kierkegaard maybe.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 02:14 PM       
When I first came to this site I thought Max Burbank was so brilliant and still to this day he writes some great stuff...Kevin is great and I don't mind being asked nicely not to post. Am I being asked not to post because I wrote something that bothered Miss Modular is a different thing and that I don't find acceptable.
dipshed
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 02:29 PM       
That doesn't sound nicely to me!

But in Kevin's semi-defense, what's the point of having moderator authority if you can't use the hose on a few people now and then. I think that whole EVERYONE IS A MODERATOR forum fiasco was proof of that.

I don't agree with it, I just understand it!

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 02:50 PM       
Hilarious. Are you five, Fartin?

I don't give a shit that you're stalking Miss Modular (and now me apparently). I thought it was creepy, but whatever.

Go back to the post you made in reply to Max's IRAN thread. That's why I told you to go away. If you don't like it, complain to some other moderator. Or keep making whiner-posts about me here in general blabber. Either way, I don't really care.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 03:22 PM       
Ya, I'm busy stalking people I'm going to go and get in my car and fill it up with over a dollar a litre fuel and find people that write crappy screen plays and moderate a section beause I posted Flock of seagulls "I ran so far away lyrics" in the Iran thread
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 03:31 PM       
wait. thats what was deleted? damn i prolly woulda laughed :(
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FartinMowler View Post
Ya, I'm busy stalking people I'm going to go and get in my car and fill it up with over a dollar a litre fuel and find people that write crappy screen plays and moderate a section beause I posted Flock of seagulls "I ran so far away lyrics" in the Iran thread
I was gonna post a picture of Amejeddduioojkha with the flock of seagulls haircut singing to Condesleeza, "I walk down the avenue, I never thought I'd meet a girl like you."
But I knew they'd get all butthurt over someone actually trying to crack a cheese joke in that forum.

I'm with you Fartin. If you can't make any cracks, jokes, completely mindless comments, or even a slight bit of cynicism in the philosophy forum, then why is it even on I-Mockery?
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 05:01 PM       
Obviously no one sides with Kevin on this one...I've posted a few times in Miss Modulars bizarre posts and it was Kevin that sent me the PM I was actually very polite and said that I wouldn't post there and even in this thread I made a nice comment saying that I respect him and he say's something mean spirited. Miss Modulars post asking me not to post in her threads should be deleted because it is threatening. I'm not a Mod and never want to be one but I wouldn't abuse my power like Kevin clearly has
BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 06:37 PM       
since when has the philosophy forum gotten butthurt for cracking cheese? riproariousfarts aside.
dipshed
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM       
I wonder what Glowbelly and Daphne would say about this

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
I posted "I ran so far away by Flock of Seagulls and it annoyed them and said something trite to Miss Modular and not one Mod or "Vet" will defend me.
Quote:
Obviously no one sides with Kevin on this one.
As a mod that is constantly told I'm abusing power whenever I use it, I present your hilarious arguments to you and hereby, hitherto request that you shut up.

NON-OFFICIALLY OF COURSE I WOULDN'T WANT TO ABUSE MY POWER LIKE THAT
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 09:44 PM       
Kevin is a SERIOUS mod, if you do not share the same exact opinion and brain as he does, then prepare for him to not care. Also, your post to be deleted.

A philosophy forum would make one believe, that it would be one of the most controversial filled threads, on the board. We are not all from the same city, county, state, or even country.

I would have to agree with fartin, unless someone is posting about who they fucked the nite before or making a 'hi I'm new' thread. Everyone's thoughts should count for something, even if it is only to show their lack of what is going on in the world.

If this were a realistic account of the government, then everyone from each country should have their own forum, and be kept out of another countries. NO RUSSIAN SPIES ALLOWED!! We are, in a war, ya know?
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 07:47 PM       
INTERNET SERIOUS BUISNESS.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend