Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

-BrAd- is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 10:39 PM        MY ULTIMATE PHILOSOPHY!!!!! A MUST READ!!!!!!
It is impossible to call a cruel man an animal if animals themselves would never stoop to his level. Beasts hunt because they must hunt to survive; men kill because they are man. This makes us question whether man is more evolved than his predecessors. I know not what drives us to consume, kill, and pillage, but it is obvious that we function for death only. By clearing forests we are killing wildlife for economic gain. However, the trees are what give us the air we breathe, and without them we suffocate. Man may overcome his natural way of destroying through harmony with nature and the men around him.

Our outer appearance varies because people live in every part of the world, and every part of the world has a different climate, so we must adapt to live there. In the hotter parts of the world, man has darker skin to protect him from the sun. In the colder parts of the world, man has lighter skin because there is less sunlight to be protected from. The color of one man’s skin does not affect his mental state, but does greatly affect ones physical appearance. One who is of a correct state of mind knows that these people, who are different than us physically, are the same people mentally. Therefore, racism is illogical and should not be an everyday practice. Sadly, racism is also natural because man is now, and has always been, tribal. If you are a racist, I respect your decision, and I do not hate you, because you are doing exactly what Homo sapiens were supposed to do. However, I highly urge you to change, and accept people, who are different than you, because we do not live in caves, and worship inanimate objects. We can make our future heaven without needing to die. The way the world will fall is when it caves in on itself through hate. We can't stop racists by hating them and their race, because if we do we ourselves will become racist. We must break this chain to form a more perfect society of humans that can peacefully co-exist. Man continues to play a game of chess between white and black, eventually, every piece on the board will be jumped, and discarded. If we wish to live happily, we must not hate those who hate us, for in turn they will simply hate us more. For those who despise me for saying this, I would like you to know that I love you and I would throw myself on a bomb to save you. Yet if we change our path and love one another as if every man in the world was our brother, we may see a brighter tomorrow, without bombs to save people from. May man never again see blood. May it represent what gives us life rather than what one sees when he thinks of death. If we can destroy hate through loving one another may we live in a world where men share their bread rather than stealing it from one another.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 11:23 PM        Re: MY ULTIMATE PHILOSOPHY!!!!! A MUST READ!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BrAd-
It is impossible to call a cruel man an animal if animals themselves would never stoop to his level. Beasts hunt because they must hunt to survive; men kill because they are man. This makes us question whether man is more evolved than his predecessors. I know not what drives us to consume, kill, and pillage, but it is obvious that we function for death only.
This is why I hate philosphy. And teenagers aren't too high on my likeable list either.

Has it ocured to you that we tear down forrests and mine the land in order to ather resources to support or thriving? You do know that we have developed methods to replenish that which we have taken?

I guess the cures for polio and small pox and blood transfusions kind of flew under your radar.

Quote:
By clearing forests we are killing wildlife for economic gain. However, the trees are what give us the air we breathe, and without them we suffocate. Man may overcome his natural way of destroying through harmony with nature and the men around him.
Think of that all by yourself?

Quote:
Our outer appearance varies because people live in every part of the world, and every part of the world has a different climate, so we must adapt to live there. In the hotter parts of the world, man has darker skin to protect him from the sun. In the colder parts of the world, man has lighter skin because there is less sunlight to be protected from. The color of one man’s skin does not affect his mental state, but does greatly affect ones physical appearance. One who is of a correct state of mind knows that these people, who are different than us physically, are the same people mentally. Therefore, racism is illogical and should not be an everyday practice. Sadly, racism is also natural because man is now, and has always been, tribal. If you are a racist, I respect your decision, and I do not hate you, because you are doing exactly what Homo sapiens were supposed to do. However, I highly urge you to change, and accept people, who are different than you, because we do not live in caves, and worship inanimate objects.
You know that animals are tribal too, right? Trying introducing a new ape into a community. See how long it takes them to tear it up.
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 11:31 PM       
1) dont message me about this bullshit
2) wow you have a great talent to stating the obvious
3)Im sure you read this out of a book or on the interweb

Quote:
t is impossible to call a cruel man an animal if animals themselves would never stoop to his level. Beasts hunt because they must hunt to survive; men kill because they are man. This makes us question whether man is more evolved than his predecessors. I know not what drives us to consume, kill, and pillage, but it is obvious that we function for death only. By clearing forests we are killing wildlife for economic gain. However, the trees are what give us the air we breathe, and without them we suffocate. Man may overcome his natural way of destroying through harmony with nature and the men around him.
God gave man the power to destroy not to create so people kill, steal and rape because they can and they want to plain and simple
P.S. go home

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 12:32 AM       
Go read some Hobbes and then come back with your theory.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 08:57 AM       
Go read anything and then come back with your theory, really

Sojourn is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 09:33 AM       
It looks like the cheese stands alone on this one.

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 12:38 PM       
ok ok... It needs work but, still I have the right idea going there.
thanks for your feedback.

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 12:41 PM       
p.s., this is my philosophy 100%, I did not steal this at all. And when I said that "man kills because they are man" I was refering to murder which generally does not happen in the animal kingdom.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
I was refering to murder which generally does not happen in the animal kingdom.
Presumably your definition of 'the animal kingdom' is the Care Bears or Get-along Gang.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 01:35 PM       
Apes do it, lions do it, and I'm sure there are many other examples.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
p.s., this is my philosophy 100%, I did not steal this at all. And when I said that "man kills because they are man" I was refering to murder which generally does not happen in the animal kingdom.
Judging from the grammatical errors and painful sentence structure of your posts I'm going to assume you're probably somewhere between the ages of 13 and 16, maybe a slow 18 year old. I don't know how this situation arose, but my guess is that you sat up in bed one night and had an epiphany that men are evil and had to come post on the i-Mockery message boards about it, never stopping to realize, much less consider, that your "philosophy" is the exact same philosophy that just about everyone holds at some point in their life, and has been stated, restated, elaborated on, sent through every computer with a 56K modem connection and still refuted dozens of times on every message board across the interweb.

To summarize: f*g
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
Apes do it, lions do it, and I'm sure there are many other examples.
tigers...bears...scarecrows...tinmen...
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:17 PM       
Every sort of bird in the Corax family, I think.

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:21 PM       
you see this is basically a chatroom so grammar or spelling is basically ruled out. And when an animal hunts it is not considered murder because it NEEDS TO HUNT TO SURVIVE!!!!! However why the fuck would a guy kill this?

Why do we need to take a life to put its head on our wall?

Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:32 PM       
Why are you people replying to this?

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:38 PM       
Quote:
ok ok... It needs work but, still I have the right idea going there.
thanks for your feedback.
No. You are a dumb ass. Every true philosopher knows that the "right" idea does not exist.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:39 PM       
WRONG.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 04:13 PM       
Fuck the trees. Most of the world's oxygen is produced by algea anyway.

Not saying that we should fuck the trees, though. I like the trees. The trees are pretty. Destroying the rainforest would be a waste of an aesthetically very pleasing place.

I'll be quiet now.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 04:29 PM       
People shoot deer because they feel like it. Quit being such a vagisil.

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 04:31 PM       
people shoot deer because they are rednecks.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 04:47 PM       
Deers is tasty.

Mmmm..... Bambi-steak.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 06:39 PM       
1) Deer season in my area is heavily ruglated and permitted because we hunted most of their predators and there are not enough resources for the deer to use, unless there is some method of population control.

2)Jane Goodall recorded events amongst the apes that we can liken to both war and serial killing. One mother-daughter team went around crushing the skulls of all the female children in the area for no apparent reason.

And if you think animals will only kil for food or if they feel threatened, try shaking hands with a rotteweiler.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 07:21 PM       
Watching you folks encourage him is almost physically painful. WHY?!
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 07:38 PM       
Kill all the trees and deer you want. They'll be back within a century, and christ knows we'll have to chop them down and bowhunt the fuckers manually in a few years anyway. :-/
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
you see this is basically a chatroom so grammar or spelling is basically ruled out. And when an animal hunts it is not considered murder because it NEEDS TO HUNT TO SURVIVE!!!!! However why the chumbawumba would a guy kill this?

Why do we need to take a life to put its head on our wall?

Spoken like someone who has never lived in the country.

Listen, you f.ucking idiot, the deer need predators to hold them in check as part of the natural balance of the ecosystem, right? Predators like wolves. So what do we do in an area when the wolves have been exterminated?

We kill them instead.

So would you prefer to starve to death in the winter or die instantly with a swift bullet to the head? Do you realize that most deer hunters eat what they kill?

Furthermore, statistically more deer are killed by cars then by hunters. Would you say that it is unethical to drive a car in the country because it kills your precious deer?

By the way, I'm considered to be the resident animal lover on this forum, and I know more about animals than anyone on here, so don't get self-rightous and preachy with me you little shi.t. I know damn well about fur farms and what it's like when a cow gets slaughtered, so spare me the lecture. It is laughably stupid to use deer hunting as an example of animal mistreatment when there are infinitely worse things are being done to animals all over the world. Presenting these photographs as if they were some sort of hideous atrocity only shows how naive you are.

It is also hilarious how you rail against prejudice and then call deer hunters rednecks.

Everything you've written here has been said before by countless philosophers. You have not said anything new, you have not presented us with some astounding revalation. You are not a genius, you are not a prophet, just a young, naive boy who thinks he's found the answer to everything but doesn't realize that he still has a lot to learn.