Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:29 PM       
It was like one big inside joke. Totally gay.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
You people really have too high standards for cartoons. I enjoyed the 200th episode.
High standards previously set by the likes of South Park.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
Then stop watching it and giving them money indirectly for what you think is bad television.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 09:46 PM       
Already have
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 10:21 PM       
Poor defensive faggot as Ant. Nothing ever works out for him.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 11:19 PM       
what are you trolling me about now? I enjoyed the episode. it worked out good for me
Silly Hats Only
YellowSub287 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM        200th episode cliffhanger
I've got a funny feeling that Darth Chef could be Cartman's father....
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 07:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It was like one big inside joke. Totally gay.
While it was full of inside jokes, it seemed to me they were doing to themselves what they normally do to everyone else.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 11:17 PM       
I hear that the latest episode had a Killing Joke refrence and
Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
I laughed really really really hard at the "Swallow, Come!" joke.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:30 PM       
so what about this death threat thing against trey and matt?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:43 PM       
It's some crazy group who actually live in N.Y., so most likely they will attempt it, cause people living in America kinda get the feeling that they are right and should do something about it.