Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
actually you need it on the fire temple to get the scarecrow to appear and lead you to a heart piece if i remember correctly
A SCARECROW IN THE FIRE TEMPLE? HAS THE WIZARD OF OZ TAUGHT THESE GAME DEVELOPERS NOTHING?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
Fuck Persona 4 and its two hour introduction. That kinda bullshit should be outlawed.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
You don't need to get that piece of heart. I never bothered getting all of the hearts in Ocarina because a few of the pieces are fucking impossible. Dampe

Quote:
That kinda bullshit should be outlawed.
What should really be outlawed is implying your game contains lesbians when it actually doesn't. Atlus fucking loves this. I also had to give up being a FemShep in Mass Effect 1 because I wanted to hook up with Tali in the sequel, and I guess she's not the tank top and mullet type.

I know this is a retarded thing to complain about, but fuck you, it bothers me.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
how're you liking amnesia, GW?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
It's okay, I guess. My major complaint is that, like Silent Hill 2, it's all atmosphere and doesn't endanger the player as often as it should. Once you realize nothing in the game can actually hurt you it stops being scary.

I'm only like 40 minutes into it, though, so I could be completely wrong and just in the middle of a really slow opening.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
It's okay, I guess. My major complaint is that, like Silent Hill 2, it's all atmosphere and doesn't endanger the player as often as it should. Once you realize nothing in the game can actually hurt you it stops being scary.

I'm only like 40 minutes into it, though, so I could be completely wrong and just in the middle of a really slow opening.
ha. you're still in the opening bro. the whole first quarter of the game is like that. you're going to be freaking the hell out in no time -- just don't start pausing when that happens, because then you'll be really fucked.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
I didn't think you played videogames elx.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
I read that as "I don't think you play videogames elx" which made me
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 02:30 AM       
I just played Portal 2 for five straight hours, and made myself stop so I'd still have some to play tomorrow. All I can say is it's like they took everything from the previous game, cranked it up to eleven, and gave it an awesome plot.
Seriously; it's hilarious as hell, hard as hell, and it' got me completely hooked.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 03:54 PM       
Two Worlds 2.

I wanted to like the first one, but there were just too many things wrong. That's why I was glad to see they fixed pretty much all my complaints in the sequel. Mostly I didn't like that monsters leveled up with you, but there were other issues, too.

There's less of the random dungeons, but the flipside is that the ones they have are better designed, rather than just a bunch of clone-stamped dungeons with mediocre loot.

The new upgrade system is nice, too. Instead of slapping together two similar items, you have the option to break down weapons and armor into their components (wood, iron, etc) and use those to upgrade your equipment based on your upgrading skill.

I've been going through the game as an archer. There was some struggling on the very first island, but I eventually realized that that was because there's some monsters that are your level, but there's also a bunch of those same monsters that are 8 levels above you on that same island. Now I'm getting through combat without too much trouble, plugging enemies from afar with slowing poison arrows and leveling them with multiarrow when they get too close. It's not too easy, though, which is nice.

I can honestly say I'm looking forward to my next playthrough. Maybe I'll try to get a handle on the complex magic system.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 05:28 PM       
damn challenge 300 in mk is hard :/

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 04:38 AM       
TES: Oblivion. Bought the PS3-Goty-Edition for 20 bucks and having a blast with it. I still can´t help myself but to exploit the shit out of the game, there are just too many great things you can do to make you insanely powerful once you can craft your own spells and magic equipment. Did anyone ever play the game without doing the mage guild-quests as soon as possible? Hard to imagine.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
You don't need to get that piece of heart. I never bothered getting all of the hearts in Ocarina because a few of the pieces are fucking impossible. Dampe
This is very, very true. I get that 100%ing a game is supposed to be a challenge, but it shouldn't take away from the fun.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
This is very, very true. I get that 100%ing a game is supposed to be a challenge, but it shouldn't take away from the fun.
i agree one thing i did was the skulltulla glitch i wonder if the 3ds version will have it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2011, 04:04 PM       
Section8: Prejudice. I didn´t even know it was an XBL-Title...already liked the first one and this one is really nice too. Lots of ways to build your loadouts, the autoaim-mode is interesting (it´s activated heavy autoaim, lasts for about 3 seconds, everyone can do it and it takes quite long to recharge), the different ammo-mods for the guns are great, the spawning mechanic is plain fun...I like it a lot and I seem to be quite okay at it. Thanks to the autoaim for that partially but I really have trouble aiming at bouncing, flying soldierdudes normally...
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Started up New Vegas again. I was trying to go for the "good" route, but I had to kill some innocent lady anyways
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
Just started up my no combat play through of new vegas. I need Boone.
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
Well I made it to Novac and only had to run from one group of viper gunslingers and a single radscorpion. The second group of gunslingers I came across apparently forgot about the mines they planted on the road. As I was cowering behind a truck trying to think of where to run, I hear a loud boom followed by the silence of no one shooting at me.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 06:46 PM       
that's happened to me before too.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:52 PM       
So what the hell do you do when your companion gets poisoned by cazadores? Stempacks do nothing most of the time while sometimes it hurts them? Ill give them an antivenom but they dont use it.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Hella playing some Anti-Idle to procastinate, which I think I also got 10,000 Volt Bill hooked on

SKATASTIC
Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM       
I'm going to play some more anti-idle tonight. I went through a growler of beer last tuesday night playing it. I need to upgrade my fighter guy a bunch still. Do pets die if you don't log in for a week milhouse?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:26 PM       
I don't think so, I think they stay at the percentage they were when you last played. I've been killing pets on purpose to get the achievements, so I've never kept a pet long enough to know though

SKATASTIC
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:39 PM       
I didn't know you get achievements for need feeding pets Time to die Ponce De Leon cat.