Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 01:28 PM       
I will have you know that I can grill a damned fine salmon.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 02:31 PM       
I cook real meals all the time. Like just the other night I made REAL hashbrowns made out of actual potatoes! Probably the best "Real" meal I make is thai chicken curry.
Usually when I cook I care more about making fresh vegetables than anything, though, and I consider that more "Real".

Coming from a person with a can of saurkraut as their avatar I find this a bit strange :O
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 02:40 PM       
Obviously lunlun's post was a setup to talk about how great Germany is. What the hell is "instant shit" exactly?

Is your question about not being able to cook in reference to some sort of ridiculous American stereotype or something?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 03:08 PM       
Lunlun! omgomgomg

Ready for Germany rants?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 03:19 PM       
I need to look up this person's posts, They're quite amusing, I gather?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 04:43 PM       
Let's just say that her sudden return after all the food talk that's been happening in this thread is definitely not a coincidence.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 04:49 PM       
sorry to break up the riveting conversation, but have you ever had one of those days where you could not do enough fast enough all day long and your eyes were glazed over and you couldn't even think straight? and then you had to go get the kids? yah.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 05:54 PM       
That sucks sadie! :O

I can make steak with green beans and a baked potato! Does that count?
lunlun is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 08:37 PM       
hmmmm
sry that wasnt nice

i sometimes forget that americans are not what tv shows me

the whole fastfood thing comes from the us
friends told me that you eat potatoes with marshmellows.. baaah

im sorry for beeing unkind

im sure you can cook some good things

lunlun is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 08:49 PM       
ah esuohlim..

im sorry that i always talk about germany but france and italien food is good too.

and turkish and agyptian food hmm ..

in fact most of the young germans are not able to cook.
REALLY not.. not even eggs or sth like that ..

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 09:13 PM       
the "potatoes with marshmallows" is something that is rarely eaten outside of the holidays, and is considered a dessert

plus they're "sweet potatoes", which are sort of not a potato in the same way a peanut is not a real nut
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 10:05 PM       
cooking sucks, especially the cleaning up part.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 10:10 PM       
I don't read posts anymore guys. so whats up?
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 10:37 PM       
nuthing
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:12 AM       
hey hickmaaaan

my grandma makes lots of sweeet potatoes, i like 'em :O
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 02:59 AM       
guys that eddie fellow is really ruining my general zod forum experience!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 03:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
cooking sucks, especially the cleaning up part.
So goddamn true! I usually end up using the same bowl to measure all the ingredients, which sometimes leads into surprising flavours
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 10:45 AM       
If you clean up while you're cooking...

Ah, who the hell am I kidding. I don't either.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 10:50 AM       
Also, here's a picture of said grilled salmon. Things taste much, much better when you catch, clean, and club them to death three hours before eating. Not necessarily in that order.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:52 PM       
I got a new car, its a SKODA Felicia 1.9L diesel. Not the most exciting thing in the world but it's just about all I can afford and it's pleasent enough to drive.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:53 PM       
I have a dishwasher now so I don't mind cleaning after cooking anymore :D
before I'd have like six dirty dishes from one fromscratch meal and that's a pain to clean by hand
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:59 PM       
A smart idea is to buy like 100 pack of styrophome cups and plates and forks, ect. And just throw everything out after. I know it makes the world a more polluted place but who really give a fuck about the earth.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 05:02 PM       
It's an effiencient way to waste 8 bux I guess.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 05:38 PM       
earth #1

if we destroy the earth, where will the hot chicks come from? man, seriously not mars and this is the truth
BANNED

Old Jan 10th, 2007, 05:39 PM       
yea styrofoam cookingware is awesome