Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 06:14 PM       
You understand.

The only question left is who to pull for during the remainder of the season. I'm thinking the Lions.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:09 PM       
I was pro lions until Suh. Now I am pro 49ers and a bit pro Packers running the table so Favre's legacy is entirely decimated in a short 2 years
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:35 PM       
If I was interested in the AFC, I'd be looking to Houston as a rooting interest.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
Except for the Broncos (aka The Saint Tebow Cathdral)

Is there even a reason to play out the rest of the Broncos games? Tebow plays for Denver therefore God himself does too. Let's just skip to the Super Bowl where he will likely win that too. I am done saying if Denver goes to the Super Bowl. After what I have been seeing from Denver, I am now saying when.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
ugh, asses kicked by the dolphins
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF RAIDER "HATERS"!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp13419

Tebow tattoo
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
He keeps pulling these wins out of his ass like that and I may get a Tebow tattoo.

7-1 when every talking head was sure sure sure he was not the QB Denver was looking for.

How do you spell wrong motherfucker when you are Tim Tebow? I don't know but I am sure there's 7 w's in it.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
Tebow is one of the worst QBs in the history of forever. He's fun to watch, though. I think the football gods are just laughing their asses off by stirring up this kind of shit.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
Tebow is one of the worst QBs in the history of forever. He's fun to watch, though. I think the football gods are just laughing their asses off by stirring up this kind of shit.
I wouldn't go that far. Heck I wouldn't even say he is one of the worst QBs this year. He rarely loses the ball and he wins games. If you can do those 2 things you are pretty much set. You should look up Todd Philcox though and his act in a Browns game against the Vikings years ago.

He was so terrible I still remember his name and he played in so few games.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-m...headline_stack

Front Flip + Football = touchdown
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Seeing that on my big screen was aweeeeeeeeeeeesome
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
Yup, that's the bengals. Seeing as they lead he wildcard race now in the AFC. COME ON BROWNS, YOU'RE MAKING THE NORTH LOOK BAD!
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 05:49 PM       
--The Pack now have HFA thru the playoffs. I'm not a fan of Green Bay, but I gotta say watching a bunch of games in a stadium NOT named after a brand of mayonnaise or a credit card company is a plus.
--The Bengals are shoring up injuries on defense in the wake of their crucial upcoming Ravens match. Meanwhile, players are appealing to fans to come out in support. Maybe they could start by being more appealing to fans.
--I guess a lot of questions will be answered after this week-end's games. So I think I'll just watch the Bengals/Ravens game and catch the rest of the scores on Yahoo.
--Lastly, as far as Denver goes, is New Year's Day. The good news for Tebow is that Elway promises he'll be around next year. And maybe Tebow will be, too.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
Bengals win will doom the Jets which will make me smile. Can't figure out who I want to win the Dallas Giants game, as I hate both franchises. Probably leaning to the Giants, just because of the JJ factor. Neither should go far in the playoffs, though.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Giants should win that game, they play a little better when it matters and that is important in this game. Tony Romo has a proclivity for choking that will be hard to overcome
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:06 PM       
Agreed. They certainly showed that in the Jets game. ON the other hand, the Jets suck worse than the Cowboys. Still, it should bear more than a casual watching on my part.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 11:53 PM       
Okay, you know I'm going to talk about this, inevitable. Bengals vs. Texans, I think the Bengals should definitely win this game, they'll have their shit together and have all the momentum and excitement on their side. Doesn't matter anyways, winner goes on to play the Patriots BUT GOD DAMNIT I WANT THIS ONE FOR MY LOUSY ASS TEAM THAT NEVER DOES ANYTHING
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:49 PM       
Bengals 10, Texans 31.

Sorry about that.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:54 PM       
Did the Lions defense think the game was over at halftime or what?