Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:50 PM       
is ellen page the juno girl?

i also watched zoolander on usa or whatever yesterday :O :O
i didnt get to see the gasoline fight part but my friend was telling me about it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
I just watched Dolls by Stuart Gordon and it was creepy.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
predator
gonna put in the dc of legend in a few
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
Predators. It wasn't terrible. Sophia thought it was fun as shit.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
BABY SAMJEW KNOWS WHAT UP.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Baby samjew calls the shots
The Unicorn
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
Tromeo and Juliet for the millionth time.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
I still haven't seen that for the 1st time.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
The scene with the jiffy-pop stomach always gets me.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
My buddies and I are having a movie night every week. Our first movie was The Thing.

That movie is waaaaay funnier than it wants to be. We were laughing the entire time. Really awkward editing and script. I'd probably be scared shitless if I was 8.

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 03:21 PM       
What's wrong with the editing? The Thing is very well edited and paced in my opinion. The special effects are very good also, and still manage to impress me (excluding the stop motion). Carpenter has also managed to capture the sense of isolation and tension you would expect. I love the movie, even without nostalgic glasses on.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:40 AM       
The black and white is where its at.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 11:29 AM       
the back to the future trilogy after playing the game i felt the need also bought a hotwheels delorean

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
Brides of Dracula. It's a direct sequel to Horror of Dracula, so Dracula is dead (meaning no Christopher Lee) and ninja Van Helsing is after a pretty boy vampire this time.
Fantastic film.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 11:31 AM       
green lantern-
it's hardly the worthless pile of shit critics say it is, but it's generic as all hell
the cgi is fucking terrible
the way krona and parallax were used was a mistake
it's too short
not enough time spent on oa or with some of the central lanterns
the set up at the end was really weak

if warner is gonna go ahead with a sequel, it'd need a new writing team and they shouldn't interfere this time
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 12:42 PM       
kinda hoping that green lantern bombed in the writing dept so the sequel doesn't mess up the deadpool movie.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
I was out the other day and my friends asked me if I wanted to see a movie with them. I said sure and they asked me what movie I wanted to go see. I told them, "The Green Hornet," as it was, of the two 'Green' movies, the obviously better choice. They told me it was already on DVD.

I felt dumb.

So we saw the Green Lantern and I was bored and definitely fell asleep for a stretch of it. Coming back home, I borrowed my bro's copy of the Green Hornet and was quite happy with it. Srsly, I loved the Green Hornet.

Also, saw American: The Bill Hicks Story.

I don't have to say anything - you already know you should watch it. It's a fantastically made doc.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 05:58 PM       
Really wanted to watch the green hornet. Same thing happened to me, went to check online to see when movie times were and it was on dvd, only like 3 months in theaters.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 07:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
What's wrong with the editing? The Thing is very well edited and paced in my opinion. The special effects are very good also, and still manage to impress me (excluding the stop motion). Carpenter has also managed to capture the sense of isolation and tension you would expect. I love the movie, even without nostalgic glasses on.
Lots of awkward cuts and fades. Sometimes someone will say something to someone, and the camera will just hang on them...and nothing happens...oh right we need to fade out! Okay!

I remember one part where the black guy who wasn't on rollerblades was tied up with another dude, and the black guy is all "LET ME OUTTA HERE! COME ON!" Then it just cut right to the other guy being tied up by himself. Or another scene where one of the dudes asks the doctor something, and the doctor just says nothing, and there's a long pause of nothing, then the camera fades out. It leads to some unintentionally funny moments.

Lots of scenes were a lot funnier than they were supposed to be. I think the only time we jumped was when one dude's stomach grows a mouth and eats a guy's hands as he's about to use a defibrillator. But even after that we were laughing because that shit was so silly.

SKATASTIC
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 10:26 PM       
Man. Dyck everyone who is not drunko in the giorgi right now. Right in your srunk footfilled mouth.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 10:27 PM       
From Dusk Till Dawn. For the second time- saw it first in a theater.

I totally forgot how fucked up that movie was. Salma Hayek looked uncomfortable with the snake.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 07:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Salma Hayek looked uncomfortable with the snake.
You spelled 'hot' with way too many letters
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 08:12 AM       
Also, I know about the foot fetish thing (everybody does), but seeing it carried out on-screen is just really squirmy to me for some reason.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
are you guys talking about how quintin terrantino has a foot fetish?

you can totally tell cause he always has a shot with some woman's feet in his movies ;/
like in deathrace doesnt kurt douglas lick some girls feet or something?
then there's kill bill with the foot scene in the pussy wagon etc.
inglorious basterds theres the part where the girl gets shot in the leg and he holds her feet