Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:11 PM        SciFi Channel
Is the awesome.

09:00 AM
31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE: SCI FI ORIGI
HAUNTED PRISON

11:00 AM
31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN MOVIE
INTERMEDIO

01:00 PM
HALLOWED GROUND

03:00 PM
NEVER CRY WEREWOLF

05:00 PM
GINGER SNAPS BACK: THE BEGINNING

07:00 PM
LAKE DEAD

09:00 PM
CRAZY EIGHTS

11:00 PM
UNREST

01:00 AM
ROOM 6

03:00 AM
SOMETIMES THEY COME BACK... FOR MORE
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:48 PM       
Any other time
ECW

I assume it has more to do with science fiction than other wrestling shows.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:50 PM       
ECW is science fiction.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 02:20 PM       
Where is the science? I thought it was just fiction
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 05:38 PM       
The science of fiction.
Madface is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 12:35 AM       
I can't believe I missed Ginger Snaps Back.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 01:22 AM       
Sci-Fi channel is my bitch. My special bitch.
Reeks of awesomeness...
Cherry Nirvana is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 12:41 PM       
Damn my lack of cable tv! I miss Sci-Fi...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 08:29 PM       
Fuck. I only have Space and Scream to combat the fact that I don't have the Sci-Fi channel. At least AMC is going all out again

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 02:05 AM       
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: WRATH OF THE DRAGON GOD

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 03:26 AM       
This D&D movie feels like the played a dungeon and wrote the script about it. I kinda like it.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 11:09 PM       
Hm. I LOVE the movies Sci-Fi plays. Except for those stupid "original" ones with names like "Killer Sheep" or "Dead Towns Don't Die". I kid you not, I used to think they made "Lake Placid".
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 11:31 PM       
What are you talkin' 'bout? Those are the best ones. Or has your experience with MST3K been for naught?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 02:30 AM       
Seriously, those are what make Saturdays so awesome.
Forum Virgin
Palmerholic is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 10:17 AM       
I miss old Sci-Fi Channel and it's slowly making its way back. They've got the rights to show the Highlander series and they're adding Mork & Mindy to the line-up, which should be cool. Sci-Fi is also getting Medium and Ghost Whisperer.
I don't think I've liked an original SFC show since Farscape and everything else is a cheap dark remake of a campy 70s series or cheesy 90s pop corn flick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
09:00 AM
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

11:00 AM
31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN: SCI FI ORIGINAL MOV
PUMPKINHEAD: ASHES TO ASHES

01:00 PM
PUMPKINHEAD: BLOOD FEUD

03:00 PM
GRAVEDANCERS, THE

05:00 PM
DEATH TUNNEL

07:00 PM
GHOST VOYAGE

09:00 PM
FERRYMAN, THE

LOST VOYAGE

01:00 AM
SIGHTINGS: HEARTLAND GHOST

03:00 AM
PHANTOM FORCE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
Tadao, are you keeping track of how many times either James Caan or Lance Hendrickson are in Sci-fi movies this month? I want to know who's winning.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 05:25 PM       
I'm winning!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 05:56 PM       
Pumpkinhead is so fucking funny. I hope Rawhead Rex will be played soon.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 06:08 PM       
Hahahahaha, I love the beginning of Rawhead Rex where he invades the Irish trailer park. A bunch of Irish-men corner him and try and beat him up. Why doesn't that happen in other horror movies ever.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
I just watched the worse SciFi movie yet.

BASILISK: THE SERPENT KING

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0760306/

This is a must see for any SciFi Channel Original Movie fan!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Savage Planet was worse

I couldn't finish watching it

I couldn't finish watching it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
Yeah, Planet Raptor was like that too. There is a super fine line on what is amusing and what wont hold my interest.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
They canceled MST3K.

They're dead to me.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:02 PM