Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:09 PM        the thread where me and rongi discuss Do The Right Thing
Hi Rongi, what did you think about do the right thing.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:12 PM       
hello gadzooks how are you. i thought it was an undeniably great movie. funny yet sad. and you can really relate to the characters. also the only spike lee movie that i like!
dipshed
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:14 PM       
SO in other words, you think spike Did The Right Thing by making this movies, ha ha.

What did you think of the character Sal? Tommy Ailleo was the actor's name. Do you think he tarnished his image by making hudson hawk after this movie?

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:18 PM       
oh hahaha you're such a card mr. riddles

Sal really went out to bat for us italians in this movie! He was a beleivable pizano. however, hudson hawk was a bad move after a movie like this. why, that's like staring in star wars and then staring in stop or my mother will shoot! it did tarnish his career as well as willis'. willis managed to rub off the grease left by that horrible movie.
dipshed
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:19 PM       
hoo hoo hoo, you are a prankster, and that's why I invited you to this discussion.

What wilms do you think were brought on thansk to inspirations of Do The Right thing.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:22 PM       
i know it definatly inspired kevin smith's first, and arguably best, film Clerks. i'm not sure about other films. i'm sure it impacted the black youth of america that's for sure!

Mark, did you know that Rosie Perez did not enjoy being naked in this movie? What i find absolutely bananas is that she apeared stark naked in other non Spike Lee films! What's the deal?
dipshed
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:26 PM       
Well Rosie has gone through some crazy time, i mena she accepted the role for white man can't jump!

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:31 PM       
yeesh what a horrible film! Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson's acting? Can we say peeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooou!?

But that's for another topic all together! we're talking about a spike lee joint known as do the right thing! my favorite character in the film was Buggin Out. He was hillarious!
dipshed
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:32 PM       
I liked Do The Right THing.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:35 PM       
I like black people! and Do The Right Thing!

Do The Right Thing, and see it TODAY!

Warning: Rated R for violent imagery, breif nudity, foul language, and use of alcholic beverages.
dipshed
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:36 PM       
Very foul language, keep the kids at home.