Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 11:40 PM        Gayhound has gaybies
FUCK GREYHOUND/GAYHOUND

So i decided to take the gayhound because its only like a four hour trip with a 50 minute layover (MORE LIKE GAY OVER) versus Amtrak that has a 2.5 hour gayover and takes a bit longer i think. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT I WOULD BE ATTACKED BY GAY HOUNDS WITH GAYBIES.
So I arrive at the bus station AN HOUR EARLY cause the stupid ticket says to do so even though you probably don't need to but i did it anyway. My bus is supposed to get there at 835 but OH NO THERES NOT ENOUGH FUCKING SEATS EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY BOUGHT MY TICKET AND HAD BEEN WAITING. So now I have to wait for the next gayhound which departs at about 1020 but it only has a 30 minute gayover so thats kinda sorta cool right even though I'm gonna arrive like an hour and a half later. right that's ok right? right? TEN TWENTY ISNT THAT MUCH LONGER EVEN THOUGH DUDES KEEP BEGGING ME FOR CHANGE AND SHIT. THIRTY MINUTE GAYOVER AINT SO BAAAAD

So the bus arrives at 1045. Luckily this time I'm first in line! The mute bus driver disinterestedly tears my ticket and doesn't appreciate my kind smiles or thank yous at all nor does he indicate which of the buses it is. but whatever, I guesstamate and I'm apparently right. Dude doesn't even announce on the intercom what the bus is for before it leaves cause he's so mute and bitter looking and shit. We leave at like 1055. THATS OKAY RIHT? RIGHT?
As we approach the gayhound station for my transfer i see the only bus in the parking lot leaving because it is now 122. When I get out I approach the mute hoping maybe there's a secret bus somewhere and if i hustle my ass i can make it, but apparently this is a mistake because gayhound employees are unapproachable and apparently don't know jack shit about anything and bitterly and with more anger than I thought possible in response to a simple question tells me to GO TO THE INFORMATION DESK.
HES NOT MUTE! HE JUST HAS THE GAYBIES! I didn't know that talking to bus drivers/gayhound employees and shit was against the gayhound LAW.

So I go inside to find the information/ticket desk which has an infinitely long line and I'm still thinking maybe i can find the secret gayhound. There's this dude there and i show him my ticket and he doesn't even really acknowledge me or anything he just writes [GATE] 8 on it. Apparently it is his unique job to direct people to the proper gate. You'd think these fuckers would see my ticket and be like, "OH MAN THAT SUCKS HOWD THAT HAPPEN" but no. Mute bitter fuckers everywhere.
So i ask him what's up with the bus,
"Hey is the 120 bus still here my bus was.."
"NO"
"Well when is the next one"
I can tell that this question totally pained him. I mean here the dude is with a job and this little piece of paper that has all of the schedules and gates on it and he really doesn't have much to do --I can just tell its tearing him up inside -- and he totally just goes, "I DUNNO 245 OR SOMETHING" without even looking the schedule.

at this point I'm a little annoyed so i go sit my shit down and am kind of wondering about my FATE. Also I kind of wanted to annoy this dude for blowing me off, so I decided to QUESTION HIM AGAIN.

I patiently waited for him to be doing absolutely nothing except maybe considering talking to his fellow gayhound workers, and then I approached him:
"Hey do you know when the bus to riverside will arrive at its destination?"
"WHAT TIME DID I TELL YOU WHEN YOU AXED ME"
"You said 245"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU AXIN ME WHEN IT HASNT ARRIVED YET"
"BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THE BUS TO RIVERSIDE WILL ARRIVE AT ITS DESTINATION."

WITH THE ANGRIST RESOLVE/SIGH ever, he begrudgingly took five seconds to flip through his little schedule and was like, "345." I knew at that point that that man had the gaybies.

So I wait till 245 and go to gate 8. I can tell by looking at it that its not the right one cause its all, "SAN DIEGO" and shit or something which isn't where im going.
So i approach the guy thats taking the tickets and show him the gate 8 and ask him if thats the bus to Riverside and he's like,
"NO, WHERE WERE YOU AT 1215,"
which is when my first bus was going to arrive, and before i can even answer he's like,
"RIVERSIDES AT GATE 13 [YOU FUCKING MORON GO TO HELL], WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BLAHBLAHBLAH." CUSS WORDS MINE BUT WERE TOTALLY IN HIS TONE
So I go to gate 13 and its not open or anything and its not the right one either. OH LOOK ITS ACTUALLY GATE 14.

I arrived at my desination at 5 o clock.

GAYHOUND HAS THE GAYBIES. ITS AN EPIDEMIC. IT CAUSES SITUATIONAL MUTENESS, ACUTE ASSHOLEFACE AND A COMPLETE LACK OF AWARENESS.
FUCK THEM

ALSO MY FIRST THREAD ON THIS I CLOSED ON ACCIDENT CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO SEE IF IT SAYS ANYWHERE THAT SEATS ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. IT DOESNT SAY THAT ANYWHERE I SEE NOR DID IT SAY THAT ON THE TICKET OR IN THE BUS STATION ANYWHERE THAT I SAW NOR DID ANY OF THE MUTE SITUATIONALLY DEAF EMPLOYEES TELL ME SHIT ABOUT IT.

OKAY I SAW ONE THING BUT IT WASNT ANYWHERE YOU WOULD NORMALLY LOOK OR IN THE TICKET PURCHASING INFORMATION AND IT WASNT REALLY ABOUT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE IT WAS THAT YOU COULD GET PRIORTY TICKETS.