Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

MaRiZ33 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 04:20 AM       
ha...whatever...saying i wear it like a badge..my signature is just expressing my interests....and i could care less if you dont like it....or like me....you have a problem with judging people....and as far as what u have to say about me "trying" to be a raver....im not trying to classify myself as a raver exclusively....i enjoy many things...and raver type things happens to be one of them.... you seem to limit urslef to a cetain group or somethin...and have so many bad things to say about anyone who is not in ur group....sucks for you and any others who have to be around you. open up some...try hanging out with a variety of ppl and maybe u wont be so anal and closeminded....maybe enjoy life a lil more and become more friendly....til then fuck off
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 04:46 AM       
You can't defend both the whiny goth kids and the ravers. It's a law.

Quote:
maybe enjoy life a lil more and become more friendly....til then fuck off
WAY TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!! PLUR!!! :P
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:03 AM       
Maybe you didn't understand me. I wasn't telling you to quit going to raves, or quit liking gay music. I was telling you that if you learned how to write correctly and not use internet shorthand like u seem 2 b living 4, people might think that

A. You're of at least an average intelligence
B. You're over 12 years old
or C. Maybe you're NOT proving the old stereotypes to be true.

Using "...." between statement is incorrect, nearly illegible, and downright fucking stupid. You'd save yourself far more face, energy, and time, if you learned correct punctuation instead of using several periods between thoughts or ideas like an absolute baboon. I know what you're going to say. "I don't care what people think.....It doesn't matter to me.....Obviously you're a shallow follower". Ha ha ha.

UnDeath is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRiZ33
ha...whatever...saying i wear it like a badge..my signature is just expressing my interests....and i could care less if you dont like it....or like me....you have a problem with judging people....and as far as what u have to say about me "trying" to be a raver....im not trying to classify myself as a raver exclusively....i enjoy many things...and raver type things happens to be one of them.... you seem to limit urslef to a cetain group or somethin...and have so many bad things to say about anyone who is not in ur group....sucks for you and any others who have to be around you. open up some...try hanging out with a variety of ppl and maybe u wont be so anal and closeminded....maybe enjoy life a lil more and become more friendly....til then fuck off
I base my judgement of others on what Im shown, not on assumptions like you appear to be doing. the only "group" that I limit myself to is those I can tolerate. and if it makes you feel any better, one of my roomates and good friend is a so called "raver", and even he agrees that you're a dumbass...

FS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:23 AM       
When someone ends every sentence with dot dot dot, they give me the mental image of an incredibly stoned fat person leaning over a grimy computer screen full of swatted mosquitoes.
MaRiZ33 is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2003, 06:32 PM       
punctation is so overrated on this site...so...why don't you shut-up.. your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2003, 09:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRiZ33
first of all....im not goth...and i have nothin against ppl who are...who cares..who made you god?...who the fuck are you to judge ppl by their looks?....ur the pathetic one.....why so judgemental...its ppl like you who should kill themselves and make the world a better place
Evidently the fact that all of this is done tongue-in-cheek is lost on you, my dear.

fordernsiewahl is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 01:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterOFMercy
all the goths moved to florida..
hey i live in florida, and im proud to say were virtually goth free.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 04:08 PM       
No, you're not.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

fordernsiewahl is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 07:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
No, you're not.
as a matter of fact. in my area we ARE.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:53 PM       
Did I really say that? Wow, thanks for the quote, cause, quite frankly, i cant read or write.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:50 PM       
I work at the hockey arena in calgary, and I had some goths desperately trying to get into the George Jones concert a few months back. In case you didn't know who George Jones is, he's a 75 year old country musician. The kids trying to get in, maybe they weren't real goths, but they sure did dress the part.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 05:16 AM       
boing