Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:54 PM       
Yeah, and on top of that you're probably crazy! :rimshot

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quit being a pussy.

it looks like that avatar zhukov was using for a while
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:06 PM       
i went and got a medicinal marijuana card today and bought some weed. Got five grams for the price of 3.5 :O
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i went and got a medicinal marijuana card today and bought some weed. Got five grams for the price of 3.5 :O
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
it looks like that avatar zhukov was using for a while
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Also, what's wrong with you that you have to (get to) receive medical marijuana? Cancer?
BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:54 AM       
insomnia
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:55 AM       
Such lies.
BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:56 AM       
its already ten o clock here
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:12 AM       
You can do as little as complain about a headache and get a medical marijuana card in certain states, no questions asked. I learned this from JOE ROGAN, my source of up-to-date world news and events

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:09 AM       
JOE ROGAN is verbum dei ever since he became the news reporter of how terrible carlos mencia is.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:20 AM       
"who the fuck is davy jones?"
"a pirate"
"no no, a monkey"

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:08 PM       
Quote:
You can do as little as complain about a headache
I also get tension headaches. it was pretty easy, really. The guy giving the evaluation seemed upset that i took the process seriously
BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:13 PM       
this one place gives you a gram of keef for free when you order from them
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You can do as little as complain about a headache and get a medical marijuana card in certain states, no questions asked. I learned this from JOE ROGAN, my source of up-to-date world news and events
I wanted to move to Oregon, but they don't list clinical depression as one of the diseases that gets you a medical marijuana card.

I don't want to move to California!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM       
Who needs a card in Oregon? It is the home of plentiful and cheap kb.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 03:55 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM       
flaggggggggggg
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
"who the fuck is davy jones?"
"a pirate"
"no no, a monkey"
I learned about his death from my mom. At first I thought she was joking, but then I saw her face. Now I'm a believer

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
JOE ROGAN is verbum dei ever since he became the news reporter of how terrible carlos mencia is.
True dat, brah. I listened to a couple episodes of his podcast and he's way less of an asshole than I had initially thought. He's a surprisingly chill dude.

He said that the only way he got through Fear Factor was to be completely blazed during the taping. :hat

BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
I wanted to move to Oregon, but they don't list clinical depression as one of the diseases that gets you a medical marijuana card.
you can proly still get it for depression. its sort of up to the discretion of the doctor i think
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:12 PM       
Hopefully, by my birthday, I'll be with my best friend and his girl friend having group mescaline heaves.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:23 PM       
i saw some san pedro at home depot today

also you can buy it on ebay
BANNED

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:24 PM       
faheoufheaouhfoaej cnldz faefaeef
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
flaggggggggggg
You may already be there.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:32 PM       
Happy birthday Flagg I hope your day contained 554.12 ± 2.98 kg of FUN