Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 10:44 AM        NC people!! Wanna be a zombie in a local film?
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tlg/595077633.html
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tlg/595080173.html
"We are searching for men and women who would like to have the thrill and experience of working on a feature film for one day, (Or more, if you'd like). We need people of all ages to be zombies in a film shooting Easter weekend (March 22). THERE IS NO PAY. You will receive meals. This is a chance to have some fun and relax a little while being a part of something exciting. Especially for college students.
We are looking for civil war re-enactors as well- Please call or email Michelle at 336.635.1954- SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS for details."

They need make-up artists as well so if you guys know anyone in the area then please call and come out!
I have nothing to do with the production, I just know they need people, and I think I'm gonna volunteer as well!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 10:45 AM       
The movie being filmed is called "Fistful of Brains. It's a zombie western made by the same people that brought us "Forever Dead".
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 06:56 AM       
Aww shit, Raleigh's a 4 hour drive west of here

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:27 AM       
I am definitely trying to go to this. Thanks for the heads-up, CiG!

Egg
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:56 AM       
I'm trying to go to this as well, though I'm having a hard time finding a ride.
I might bribe my husband into doing it depending on the hours they need people on Saturday. Hopefully I'll see ya there DuFresne!

I'm sorry DeadKennedys You in the mountains then?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:13 PM       
i had an opportunity to do something like this but i couldnt get any of my friends to go and i didnt want to go by myself
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:27 PM       
Is it possible to relax while doing something exciting?

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:18 PM       
yes
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 01:35 AM       
Explain.

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 04:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
I'm sorry DeadKennedys You in the mountains then?
Yeah, I'm up at Boone. And I hate football

I'll be down near Raleigh sometime this May so if y'all are doing something then...

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Resident Lurker
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:38 PM       
Just FYI for anyone planning to do this, you need to send them:

Quote:
1) Your full name
2) Your age (**ONLY< if you are under 18**)
3) Your email address
4) 2 phone numbers
5) The date or dates you will be available *If you can show up more than one day that would be very appreciated (Many of the cast and crew will be getting a hotel room- If you want to share costs
by this Saturday, the 15th. The email address is in CiG's link. Hope to see someone there!

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 09:14 PM       
can you just bring the set to arkansas?
Forum Virgin
eliz.lanier is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 11:53 PM       
Bleeeech ~4 hour drive! Can't you just bring it up to VA? I want to relax and do something exciting at the same time too! Plus I wanna see how I'd look as a zombie... oh well.
Egg
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
I've got nothing to do with this production. I just know some people in it and am wanting to volunteer as well. Their last movie was great though!
Resident Lurker
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:05 AM       
You know if you're going yet, CiG?

Egg
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:58 AM       
I can't, I got called into work this weekend.
On the bright side, I might meet the great Billy Dee Williams. Being a zombie is more fun though.

If you're interested in volunteering for other zombie/horror stuff I'm pretty sure the Frightmare Haunted house they do for Halloween (some of the same people that are working on the movie do Frightmare) need volunteers. I'm going to be bugging them about that this fall.
Resident Lurker
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
Oh well

thanks again for telling me about it, anyway! It should be fun even if it didn't turn out to be a mockmeet.

Egg
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM       
No worries! Have fun though! The people I know that will be there are all really great, I think you'll have a good time. Watch out for Andy though, he's a master prank caller!

If you come out to a GOOD metal show you'll be able to meet me and my beloved wookie-man. But those are few and far between. I think the next coolest thing coming around is Deceased over at Volume 11 in May. Other than that I'll be at Volume 11 Saturday night, Motley Crue tribute band!!