Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 08:24 AM       
That's just silly, Tadao playing that music in his child kidnapping van? Really? Don't be absurd. His child kidnapping van doesn't have a stereo. At least it didn't when he kidnapped me in it all those years ago
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:49 PM       

And I remember my mum making me listen to Thin Lizzy and the Bay City Rollers, too.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 09:01 PM       
here are two soft clean bands that have kinda fun melodies itty ones might enjoy

noah and the whale
the submarines

and yeah the chopin/liszt/mozart collection is a must!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:44 PM       
Finlandia - Sibelius
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 08:42 AM       
Cool, thanks everyone...

We also got the Rock a Bye Baby series, which is stuff like Beatles and Stones and Ramones music that has been retooled into lullabies. Some of it is unrecognizable, some of it just sounds like it's had its balls ripped off, but some of it is good.