Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 12:04 AM       
Nice! I love the sweater, BatmanJohnson.
I don't believe I've ever seen that many different varieties of Pocky and it's ilk before. Please let me know how the Tropical one tastes.
Baron Von Snugglemittens
blood_panther is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 12:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Hey blood_panther, what about the people you're missing? Do they just not have a category? YOUR LIST OBSESSION IS FLAWED.

The only info on the list come from what gets posted. I'll update as people post more info.

Pocky Pocky and Pocky! Great gifts!
Tinker tailor sailor scry

Ronin S is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 08:44 PM       
Yay, the pocky arrived safely!
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 01:54 AM       
Alrighty! I finally have some free time to share my Secret Santa gift haul with you guys. Sorry I didn't get to put these up last week, but I've been super busy on a variety of projects and wanted to make sure I gave this awesome holiday haul the proper attention it deserves. This year I was lucky enough to get Thanos as my Secret Santa! So let's dive into this box of wonders and see what treasures are lurking deep within, shall we?

Bubble wrap? I already like where this is headed! Oh, and the gifts look nifty too!

The hero I was born to be, eh? I guess my superhero costume is in this thing and it must be really tiny.

Holy crap! I don't even drink, but this makes me want to start. A Greatest American Hero shotglass? Believe it or not, this is a most excellent start!

If there's one person who can teach me to be sexy (well... sexier), it's gotta be Carmen Electra. I don't think she's up to much these days, so I could probably just call her up on the phone and ask how to be sexy, but this book will do just fine. Maybe I can read this while listening to her debut album for the ultimate sexy experience?

Awesome! I get to build monsters AND it comes in a tiny metal lunchbox? Who could ask for more? Never seen this before, but I look forward to giving it a try. If only I had this before I started making BCPG, I may have come up with an entirely different game.

Holy crap YES! I don't think I have any RoboCop figures, and I definitely didn't own the "2013 I-Mockery Secret Santa Exclusive" one! Best of all, as you can see from the label at the bottom, it's "Remake Additive Free - Safe For Kids!" Which is a good thing, because if it was a figure from that piece of shit upcoming remake, I would've set it on fire and banned you from the forum. I kid of course............ or do I?

Either way, he will defend my Christmas tree from injustice for the remainder of the month. His first objective will be to destroy the DVD copy of "Christmas Vacation 2" that I own.

So like, if I read this, I don't need to get caught up on True Blood, right? I'm sure this contains all the same pertinent, factual information that the hit TV series shares with its audiences. Keen!

Found this random tiny little figure in the box and he kinda reminds me of the Kraken from Clash of the Titans, but with better hair. I'll be sure to introduce him to my M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, as I think they'd accept him as one of their own even though he's not flesh-colored.

A van to transport the Wolfman's nards in? Sign me up! I actually saw these cars this past Halloween season and made a mental note to pick them up later on. Now that I have one, you've given me the excuse to get the rest of the set. Thankee!

I have no idea where this little Frankenstein's Monster lamp came from (I'd love to hear the story behind it!), but it's absolutely awesome. My favorite thing is that he has a single exposed tooth that lights up. Well that and the fact that he's standing on a pile of bones, has a limp wrist, and there's a snake coiled around his belly. Rarely is so much awesomeness packed into such a small lamp, but whoever made this thing truly pulled off some wonders. Kickass!

Last but certainly not least, I got this fantastic Domo-Kun trooper hat for the winter season! I have a Domo hoodie that this will go with perfectly, and I'll totally wear this around when it gets really cold out. And by really cold, I mean 50 degrees, because when you move to Los Angeles, the nearly constant perfect weather all year long makes your body completely pussified whenever there's a slight climate change.

Thanks again for your seriously amazing Secret Santa generosity, Thanos! I love my gifts and I love the labels you put on them too. Never stop doing that, it makes 'em all the more enjoyable! Merry Christmas!

Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 10:27 AM       
With luck, my person will get their package today. Finally! .......
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 10:29 AM       
Love the Domo Hat and the Wolfman bus! A gift of Robocop must be the the thing this Xmas. Giving my husband the Robocop Trilogy on Blu-Ray and a Funko Pop! Movies Robocop Figure.
Admiral of the Undead
Thanos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 12:24 PM       
Rog, I'm overjoyed that my Secret Santa gifts were right up your alley! The only one I was sort of worried about was the Domo cap. You'd mentioned "no clothes", so I was on the fence about getting it. Glad I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Domo-Kun's Angry Smashfest is one of my favorite games, so it's just a small token of my thanks.

As to the Frankenstein's Monster lamp... I don't know much about it either. It was collecting dust in an antique emporium that I frequent every so often. I must have passed it by a dozen times and never noticed it. I finally saw it a few days after signing up for the Secret Santa exchange and knew it would be a great gift. Why is Frankie surrounded by a snake? What's up with the bones -- is he a cannibal? Why are his eyes glowing? HAS FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER GONE RADIOACTIVE? And yet, he extends his hand in peace, almost saying "me... friendddddd". It's just so... weird. :-D

When you manage to get Carmen Electra to sign that book, I'd be happy to see a photo (as would the rest of the I-Mock crowd I'm sure).
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 12:24 PM       
Was anyone else hoping that Thanos would give out pillows of his face, maybe even wearing a Santa hat or something?
Admiral of the Undead
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 12:26 PM       
Also, I received my Secret Santa gift. Photos will follow ASAP. Thanks to whomever sent it!
Admiral of the Undead
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 06:13 PM       
Here is my Secret Santa gift. Thanks to whomever sent it.

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 08:12 PM       
Mighty fine haul, RoG! I have also never seen the Monster Mashup game. Look fun!

That's one badass mummy you got there, Thanos! He looks like he knows kung fu.

Ok, so Protoclown was my secret Santa this year! He explained in his letter that he did indeed steal awesome things from Ex Leper at my request. Or it may have just been an old lady across the street.
Either way, he stole stuff and gave it to me. And that's what Christmas is all about.

First we have "The Faggiest Vampire" children's book!

This book tells the tale of Dargoth Van Gloomfang and his quest to reclaim the title that once belonged to him ("the faggiest vampire" if you weren't following along).

It's very entertaining and has some incredible illustrations in it. Fantastic!

Next, I now have my very own Gremlin! This is my very first "Pop! Movies" figure and what a way to start a collection!

I'm really happy to see how popular Shout! Factory movies have been this year in the SS event. In this case we have not one, but four awesome horror movies!
How awesome you ask? No, I know you didn't ask, it's rhetorical...

Here's just a small sampling of what you get in this amazing set!

I have to give a huge thanks to Protoclown for all of the great stuff!

Merry Christmas, everybody!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
Here is my Secret Santa gift. Thanks to whomever sent it.

There was supposed to be a note in it too for you.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 02:21 PM       
Thanos - That retro Mummy figure is seriously awesome. I love that they're releasing classic MEGO style figures like that these days. Hopefully you can feed him those extra candy canes.

Dextire - Another fine haul and great pics too! Now that you have one, you're gonna want so many more "Pop!" vinyl figures. I currently have some Boo Berry ones and have resisted the urge to get others, but they keep releasing so many good figures that I know I'll cave-in eventually.
Admiral of the Undead
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
There was supposed to be a note in it too for you.
Oh you were my Secret Santa? I didn't know. I didn't see a note in the package, I'll go back and double check. Thank you!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 09:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant View Post
...Sadly the gift is scheduled to get delivered December 17th in the evening. Crossing my fingers.
It was delivered the 18th in the afternoon! I didn't get home until the evening. Now, I had planned to take a video of my unboxing... But, um, I didn't realize what it was I've ordered a handful of things from different sites the past weeks, and didn't connect that this might be a gift. However, let me say that replicant did an excellent job as santa.

I received 2 James Bond novels (I've only ever read Goldfinger and On Her Majesty's Secret Service), but I love love LOVE these minimal covers. They give a touch of class that's very fitting for 007.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Recovering Lycanthrope
JohnnyQuest is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 01:05 AM       
Such great stuff! I sent my package late (because I am wretched scum), but I've already PM'd the recipient so he knows to expect it...

I sure hope something arrives for me soon, but I suppose it's karma for my own tardiness!
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 12:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
It was delivered the 18th in the afternoon! I didn't get home until the evening. Now, I had planned to take a video of my unboxing... But, um, I didn't realize what it was I've ordered a handful of things from different sites the past weeks, and didn't connect that this might be a gift. However, let me say that replicant did an excellent job as santa.

I received 2 James Bond novels (I've only ever read Goldfinger and On Her Majesty's Secret Service), but I love love LOVE these minimal covers. They give a touch of class that's very fitting for 007.
I am so glad you like them! I am a big bond fan. I am a Roger Moore gal.
I am sorry it's just those two books. I had a bunch of other things planned but Amazon screwed things up. I was worried about making the deadline and since shipping takes time to the Great White North...I said screw it and change plans. But expect a surpise in the next 3 months to make up for it. And don't say, you don't have to? You like tea so...expect some awesome tea...(which was meant to come with your package).
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 01:04 AM       
I received my gift yesterday. Pics to follow.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 01:04 AM       
Those bond books are boss by the by. :007
Recovering Lycanthrope
JohnnyQuest is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 10:25 AM       
I have also received my gifts! I will try to get some pics tonight...
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 07:53 PM       
So who's left that hasn't received and/or posted their gifts yet?
Baron Von Snugglemittens
blood_panther is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 10:10 PM       
Has Not Received A Gift
blood_panther
DIMNOS
Douglas Mackrell
Ronin S
RellinKGrunge
Captain516

Has Received A Gift
And Posted Pics

replicant
Ex Leper
captain516
Nick
ChrisGlass
Protoclown
BatmanJohnson
Mockery
Thanos
Dextire
MarioRPG
10,000 Volt Ghost
Dr. Boogie
Douglas Mackrell

Has Received A Gift And No Pics
Captain Conquest
JohnnyQuest

Has Had A Gift They Sent Received
Nick
BatmanJohnson
Ex leper
Dextire
Captain516
MarioRPG
Ronin S
Thanos
10,000 Volt Ghost
Protoclown
Replicant
JohnnyQuest
Blood_Panther
Chris Glass

Think this is about right....

Last edited by blood_panther : Dec 23rd, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 09:20 PM       
I got a package in the mail from my secret santa JohnnyQuest himself.

Spoilers!

Ho!Ho!Ho! Merry Christmas
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 09:28 PM       
Nice! That's the exact same pair of goggles that Doc Mock wears!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 11:09 PM       
I got mine from blood_panther a few days ago:

It came with instructions on how this gift smorgasbord should be approached, starting with gift #1:

I'm hesitant to try to the french fry lip balm, but the Super Star stress toy has already been useful.

It's everyone's favorite anthropomorphic ice cream sandwich, now in multicolored light form!

I don't know much about My Little Pony, but I'm sure there's something in the show about muffins that lends itself nicely to this magnet. Blood panther was guessing the two lego pouches would be the British cop and the barbarian. Was he right?

Yes he was. Partly. British cop, yes, but in place of a barbarian, we have the pretzelmeister (complete with removable paper skirt).

Also, there's a Mr. Bean figure. Sure, the role of Mr. Bean may have typecast Rowan Atkinson as a guy who mainly does slapstick, but isn't it worth it to get a rubber figure of yourself?

Last but not least, a Ninjabread men kit. The streets will run white with icing when candy-bedecked gingerbread man commit brown-on-brown crime!

All in all, a pretty sweet haul from Blood_Panther.

Closed Thread