Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 03:29 PM       
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
That's not a song.

I'm furious.
I was listening to the Beck album Mellow Gold and enjoying the "Fucking with my head (mountain dew rock)" song.

....happy?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
I'm going to go listen to Stabbing Westward you made me hate being a person so much
Banned

Old Mar 8th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
I'm going to go listen to Stabbing Westward you made me hate being a person so much
I'm sorry.....
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
Banned

Old Mar 8th, 2010, 06:19 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 09:50 PM       
Pat Metheny - "The Way Up"

I need a good cleansing.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Snookered makes me cry.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:48 AM       
The new Johnny Cash, Jimi Hendrix, and High on Fire albums.

j/k fuck them
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 06:11 AM       

RJD2's newest.

It's one of those songs I have to listen to a few times before things click, but when they do, I'll listen to it over and over until I die.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 09:21 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
RJD2's newest.

It's one of those songs I have to listen to a few times before things click, but when they do, I'll listen to it over and over until I die.
I haven't listened to RJD2 in many years and honestly, I wasn't expecting that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
311 - GAP because it is 3/11 day today.

Listening to the new Gorillaz album and it's pretty good. It doesn't so that good in my car which is kind of disappointing but I'm listening to it now at my work pc with headphones and it sounds a lot better.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 08:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
311 - GAP because it is 3/11 day today.

Listening to the new Gorillaz album and it's pretty good. It doesn't so that good in my car which is kind of disappointing but I'm listening to it now at my work pc with headphones and it sounds a lot better.
Blah, I thought that album was horseshit, but that's just me.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 09:54 AM       
It's overly poppy compared to Demon Days but its growing on me. I know this sounds kinda lame but when I found out Mos Def was going to be on Plastic Beach I fist pumped the air a bit.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 11:37 AM       
Lady Antebellum - Need you now.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 07:44 PM       
THE FIRST GORILLAZ ALBUM WAS THE BEST.

IT HAD DEL.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I haven't listened to RJD2 in many years and honestly, I wasn't expecting that.
I was thinking of something more hippity-hoppity.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 02:18 AM       
The Cardigans - Ironman
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 06:14 AM       

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 09:24 PM       

Funny how you can hear the chuckling hipsters in the background to Waits' melancholy wit until they realize near the end of the song that it's actually very depressing and finally shut the fuck up.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
Otis Taylor - Ten Million Slaves
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:07 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:57 PM