Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 12:08 AM       
yeah get a new pair bending glasses back into shape is tricky!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 12:45 PM       
DEAR WILLIE IF SOMEON CARTCHES YOU AND CUTS OFF AM LOCK OF YOUR BEARD, WILL HE HAVE GOOOD LUCK FOREVERG
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 04:18 PM       
probably not! it sure isn't helping ME any anyways
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
With his failing health, will Kim jong il try to have his brain placed into a robot body?
OH GOD
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 03:32 AM       
i hope so, that might mean it'd be possible for me to do it someday!
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 10:55 AM       
Willie who would win in a fight, The Kool-Aid man or Cheesasaurus Rex?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM       
Sacks, didnt you already prove Kool-Aid man would kick Rex's ass?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 12:14 PM       
Willie who is the more tender lover, The Kool-Aid man or Cheesasaurus Rex?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 12:29 PM       
Dear Willie,

You remind me of a babe.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 01:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Sacks, didnt you already prove Kool-Aid man would kick Rex's ass?
I WANT SOME REASSURANCE.
OH GOD
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 12:02 AM       
cheeseasaurus rex would win but kool-aid man's super diabetes power would leave him ona restricted diet the rest of his life
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 10:08 AM       
Willie, does Fathom Zero also make you think of Ted Nugent when he's talking about drugs?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 12:48 PM       
DUDE, STRANGLEHOLD.

Dear Willie,

What's your favorite thing to chew on when you're angry?
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
Any advice for a beard-in-training?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 02:43 PM       
Dear Willie, i desperately need to go on a vacation and get out of California. Where should I go?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
Dear Willie, how much will it cost for Sam to get to Yorkshire, so we can take that picture CiG so wants?
OH GOD
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Drink Drunk View Post
Willie, does Fathom Zero also make you think of Ted Nugent when he's talking about drugs?
SOMETIMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
DUDE, STRANGLEHOLD.

Dear Willie,

What's your favorite thing to chew on when you're angry?
usually whatever it is i'm angry at video game controllers get chewed a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
Any advice for a beard-in-training?
start out small so you can get use to it easier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Dear Willie, i desperately need to go on a vacation and get out of California. Where should I go?
have you tried washington all the cool dudes are doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Dear Willie, how much will it cost for Sam to get to Yorkshire, so we can take that picture CiG so wants?
JK SAM I THINK SOMEONE ELSE IS WILLIEING UP THIS THREAD

probably a whole bunch! i'd guess it's probably over $600 round trip and that is probably way wayyy too low a guess even
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 04:44 PM       
The Unicorn
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
I just looked and it is like $1000.

SO WILLIE, HOW DO I MAKE $1000 DOLLARS?
OH GOD
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 06:41 PM       
dognapping
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 06:44 PM       
Dear Willie,
How can I fake my own death so I don't have to go to anymore family gatherings?
OH GOD
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
you could put a brick on your cars accelerator and have it drive off a cliff into the ocean! make sure to rolldown the windows first, it won't work if the windows are all still up and unbroken and there's no body
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:35 AM       
Fuck, that means I have to start driving.
OH GOD
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:47 AM       
ohh even better borrow someone elses car and crash it into the ocean! itll get found out faster cause the person you borrow the car from will go "HEY WHERES MY CAR AT" and go looking for it
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 06:20 AM       
That does sound like fun......