Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
willie, do you love me?
i love what you've done with the place!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
willie, willie?
ohhh yeah, we gotta go
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 11:01 PM       
WILLIE, IS... IS RAMSES SMUCKLES... ...GAY?
OH GOD
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 01:39 AM       
not this week
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 08:49 PM       
Dear Willie-
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 08:50 PM       
What is the best Mr. Bungle Album/EP/Demo/Recording?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
Willie, I'm raw as Africa and when I saw your beard I knew you were too. It seems like a lady just doesn't know what to do with a man who is raw as Africa and she will just run behind his back and fuck dudes all day long and have the nerve to cry while she's telling him about it. Wille what can us dudes who are raw as Africa do to deal with the shortcomings of the fairer(yeah right!) sex?
OH GOD
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 04:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybo Ren View Post
What is the best Mr. Bungle Album/EP/Demo/Recording?
california, maybe? idk havent heard the eps or demos etc

i like the S/T a bunch too
OH GOD
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 04:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Willie, I'm raw as Africa and when I saw your beard I knew you were too. It seems like a lady just doesn't know what to do with a man who is raw as Africa and she will just run behind his back and fuck dudes all day long and have the nerve to cry while she's telling him about it. Wille what can us dudes who are raw as Africa do to deal with the shortcomings of the fairer(yeah right!) sex?
walk away, i guess
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 04:49 AM       
OH GOD
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 06:11 AM       
haha although i usually do all my walking away preemptively so take that how you will
Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 29th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
I lol'd. Well played.
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Dear Willie-
Why do beards get a bad rap? (In Starcom all the villains have them, or are robots.)

Mr. Bungle:

The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny (heaviest Bungle!)
Bowel of Chili
OU818
Mr. Bungle
Live Berekely 1991 (Welcome back Kotter)
Live & Rare (Star Wars medley)
Disco Volante
Live 1992 Anaheim
Live 1995 Chicago (3rd floor dungeon)
California
Live Atlanta 1999 (Vanity Fair has metal verse)
Live House of Blues 1999 (Pee Wee Herman Theme- Brass section plays! no nothing right now, Mr. Herman)
__________________________________________________ __________
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
Hey Willie, long time asker, first time listener here. My question is about the douche bag above me. Should I add (and throw in your two cents as well) to your thread title? I think you answers are like Turduckin. Even if you feel that it's wrong and goes against your there is enough for ereryone and you better fucking eat it after all the effort put into it and you're the one who came over anyways.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 03:57 AM       
Dearest and fluffiest Willie,
What does your beard taste like today?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Sep 19th, 2008, 05:50 AM       
Willie I can't get behind any of these presidential candidates! Be it Yawn McCain or Barack "Oh Brother!", neither excite me! What is it this country needs to do to make politics more exciting?
OH GOD
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Dearest and fluffiest Willie,
What does your beard taste like today?
head and shoulders
OH GOD
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Willie I can't get behind any of these presidential candidates! Be it Yawn McCain or Barack "Oh Brother!", neither excite me! What is it this country needs to do to make politics more exciting?
gladiatorial combat
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 11:56 PM       
Mister M, do you have dandruff in your beard?
OH GOD
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:33 AM       
no but i have it in my reg. hair and i'll be danged if i'm gonan get different shampoo for my face hair
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 05:25 PM       
Have I done enough to hide my plants from helicopters?
OH GOD
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 06:03 PM       
yep now all you need is a good supply of 99% isopropyl alcohol, try safeway if they have those in your area
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Sep 21st, 2008, 07:04 PM       
Eddie and The Cruisers or Eddie and The Cruisers II: Eddie Lives?
OH GOD
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 07:16 PM       
i've never seen either one of those but odds are decent that the sequel is probably worse
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 07:19 PM       
How are you doing, fella