Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2008, 04:16 PM       
DEAR WILLIE, WHEN WILL ZELDASBIGGESTFAN GET THE HINT AND FINALLY LEAVE?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2008, 05:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Dear Willie, how do you tell your boyfriend he's useless and selfish and you want him to go away, without making him hate you for the rest of time because he's also really touchy?
well you could try making yourself less available to him! make excuses to not be around

ALTERNATE, JOKE RESPONSE

you should try moving to another country, preferably one with lots of fat cowboys in it :wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Dear Willie, will Shrubfest ever ACKNOWLEDGE ME AS THE MAN OF HER DREAMS?
only when she starts having dreams about you so you need one of those dream manipulators i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Dear Willie, what's the best way to pick up a girl after she's dumped her boyfriend?
invite her over to play with your wii lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
DEAR WILLIE, WHEN WILL ZELDASBIGGESTFAN GET THE HINT AND FINALLY LEAVE?
did he come back, i didnt notice
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2008, 05:45 PM       
He did come back and his new name is DevilWearsPardo and he is even worse then before.

ALSO HOW DO I GET A DREAM MANIPULATOR?
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 04:55 AM       
i dont think thats really zbf though and idk about the dreammanipulator
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 04:58 AM       
Willie I have a two part question,

Firstly is it true you live near Guitar Woman? Secondly will you go round to her house, break her computer and punch her in the dick?

Thanks.
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 05:59 AM       
if by "near" you mean a two and a half hour drive, then yeah i guess

and for the second part, nahh the dick punching would probably have the opposite effect you'd expect
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 11:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I really like Damon Albarn
Dear Willie:

Now that you see the company you keep, will you still stand by Blur?
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 08:13 PM       
i didnt say i was standing by them i was just saying they have a good song
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 04:19 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:32 AM.
OH GOD
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 04:38 AM       
this is a stick up, give me all your money
OH GOD
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 04:44 AM       
actually i think the answer's three they're just counting the letters in the word
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 06:16 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:32 AM.
OH GOD
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 06:36 AM       
i didnt evne google it HORRAY FOR BRAIN USING
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:21 AM       
Dear Willie,
My knee hurts.
Will you please chop off my leg so I can get a prosthetic with bitchin' graphics?
I may be able to arrange payment.
OH GOD
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
only if it's a cybernetic leg with ten times the strength of a normal human leg
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 07:28 PM       
William,
What do you do to make a flu go away.
OH GOD
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 08:13 PM       
i don't know i haven't gotten the flu in a long time, maybe beards provide immunity
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 11:58 PM       
nope. i gots one.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
Update!

Thanks Willie! It worked!
OH GOD
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:50 AM       
glad to hear it!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:18 AM       
So, Sam finally hit the road, eh Shrub? :rimshot
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:19 AM       
Willie, what is the best cure for my insomnia?
You may already be there.
OH GOD
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 05:10 AM       
1-2 mg of melatonin usually works ok for me but if you don't have access to that uhh maybe have some chamomile tea? and/or maybe a snack of some kind
Athletic Supporter
Battle Net Edition is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
Willie, my glasses are kind of bent awkwardly, what would be the best way to bend them back to where they aren't all imbalanced on my head? Or should I just move onto another pair, I've had these for about five years now...