Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 09:21 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 12:09 PM       
I Don't Wanna Go Down to the Basement- The Ramones

there used to be a great scooby-doo style animation on Youtube to go with it and I really wanted to post that, but now I can't find it.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
I'd like to see that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
It's been removed due to copyright issues by WMG
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
http://www.last.fm/music/Pres/_/Ghost+Cat?autostart
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:19 PM       
David Bowie - Starman

Thank you, alarm clock radio
Esq.
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
pavement - crooked rain, crooked rain. L.A.'s desert origins.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
http://www.burningtoken.com/bands/nomeansno/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Aggrolites - The sufferer.

I was listening to their 4th album when this song came on and I looked at the track title in my car. At first I thought it was called "The Surfer" and thought it would be a bouncy/surfy feel good tune. It ended up being really depressing and then I looked at the title again realizing it was called "The Sufferer" instead.

Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
Pain Of Salvation/The Perfect Element/Morning On Earth
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:27 AM       
This Heat - Makeshift Swahili
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
yoshimi battles the pink robots
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
"I'll cover you" from the RENT theatrical soundtrack....because I'm Awesome.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:53 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
Esq.
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
Husker Du- new day rising
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
This is my A#1 feel-good song:

teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 11:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
Hah! That's amazing, I knew the carpenters were amazing but not that amazing.

I wish I were you Kitsa and this is not a joke.

Trust me, you do not want to be me.

Babysitting for that couple was always an adventure. They'd actually travel on purpose during the wife's last trimester of pregnancy just so the baby would be born somewhere cool. I remember one of the kids was born in Jamaica, I don't remember about the others. I remember thinking, "Wow, that's a health and money luxury I'll never have."

They also had a very Great Gatsby style life where people could come and go at all hours. I can't tell you how unnerving it was to think you were alone in the house with the kids at 2 am and walk downstairs to see some strange guy standing at their bar. That never failed to scare the shit out of me.

They also had a Kato Kaelin-type houseguest who lived in the basement and he scared me too.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 01:03 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 03:21 AM       
"Evisceration Plague" -Cannibal Corpse.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone not to like this band. They are fun, and beyond hilarious.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 11:36 AM       

Now with extra drugs!
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky View Post
"Evisceration Plague" -Cannibal Corpse.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone not to like this band. They are fun, and beyond hilarious.
Hometown show next month but they're not headlining
Esq.
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
Guided by voices - I am a scientist ep
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 12:46 AM