Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 09:38 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 11:36 AM       
Legendary Shack Shakers - Hoptown Jailbreak.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
Collective Soul - December
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 06:04 PM       
Harry Nilsson - Good Old Desk

This is my favorite song right now. Very Beatles-y. I guess that's about right, since he worked a lot with John Lennon.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 12:18 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 02:33 PM       
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 05:15 PM       
For some reason I can't stand anything by Animal Collective before Strawberry Jam

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 08:37 PM       
Angel Witch - "Angel Witch" on the album: Angel Witch

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
For some reason I can't stand anything by Animal Collective before Strawberry Jam
Ditto. It's all awful.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 01:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Angel Witch - "Angel Witch" on the album: Angel Witch
YOU'RE AN ANGEL WITCH
YOOOOOOOOOOOU'RE AN ANGEL WITCH

jesus christ why do I remember the fucking lyrics
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 01:56 AM       
NOBODY ELSE CAN SEE YOU

THE SAME WAY AS MYSELF i mean for fuck's sake
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 01:59 AM       
WHY DO YOU RUUUUN AWAAAAAAAY
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 04:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Ditto. It's all awful.
I don't know if you have dicks for ears but Sung Tongs is an amazing album. I'm not a fan of Danse Manatee or other albums of theirs reminiscent to it as well, but you have to admit Sung Tongs is an amazing album. Not saying I don't like Strawberry Jam or Merriweather Post Pavilion I just prefer that more acoustic side that still has a since of being organic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 06:44 PM       

"Life's a bitch but she's totally doable"

If you like Queen, Meat Loaf or just good music.
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 07:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I don't know if you have dicks for ears but Sung Tongs is an amazing album. I'm not a fan of Danse Manatee or other albums of theirs reminiscent to it as well, but you have to admit Sung Tongs is an amazing album. Not saying I don't like Strawberry Jam or Merriweather Post Pavilion I just prefer that more acoustic side that still has a since of being organic.
Calm down there, Boobs. Their latest two albums sound like they made actual songs, and I don't dig anything before it.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
but you have to admit Sung Tongs is an amazing album.
No I don't and it's not.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:02 AM       
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:05 PM       
Miami Sound Machine - Conga

Found an old mix cd this weekend that is half Wesley Willis songs, half Josie and the Pussycats soundtrack.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:55 PM       
I went into full blown punk rock mode today on the way to work....

1. Bouncing Souls - Album: Hopeless Romantic
2. Screeching Weasel - Album: My Brain Hurts
3. Avail - Album: Over the James
4. Diesel Boy - Album: Cock Rock

Oh ya!
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
My friend just went to Philly to see Screeching Weasel a few days ago. Went to see Bouncing Souls last year and "How I spend my summer vacation" was their last cd by them I listened to. They didn't play many songs from that or from anything before it so it kinda sucked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:22 PM       
I've ben listening to 80's rock. Borderline glam, but not metal. IE. Dokken, Def Leopard, Quiet Riot.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
My friend just went to Philly to see Screeching Weasel a few days ago. Went to see Bouncing Souls last year and "How I spend my summer vacation" was their last cd by them I listened to. They didn't play many songs from that or from anything before it so it kinda sucked.
Are you sure it was really Screeching Weasel? Because if I'm remembering right they broke up in the late 80's.

On the Bouncing Souls thing, the last album I ever bought of theirs would be "How I spent my Summer vacation" which IMO is amazing. Even better then "Hopeless Romantic". Me and some guys I used to know always would go to Bouncing Souls shows in New york city. I think we went to 3-4 of them a year when we were back in Highschool / early college years.

God, I'm having punk flashbacks of all the venues I've been in. Crazy times. Last real show I've been in was for the Horror Pops and Nekromantics in the Knitting Factory. Small place but a good time nonetheless.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 10:46 AM       
I've never been to the knitting factory but I've heard its amazing. It was definitely screeching weasel.

Listening to Public Enemy - Public enemy #1
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 04:54 PM