CrapOnAStick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:32 PM       
Whats a Dee Dee Arr? Just kidding

Thetawaves is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:34 PM       
Used to like it. Now I don't. :/ It got boring
Gonadatron is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2003, 09:38 PM       
Anyone know any online versions of this game. I found some actual programs, but they're a bitch to find songs for. There use to be a Flash Flash revolution (coded in flash) that was hella-fun, but it's down now. I'm too lazy/cheap to do a real DDR. That and the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere with no DDR machines.
Custom User Title
kinot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:06 AM       
Look up DWI or Dance With Intensity for a DDR-PC clone
Black Midnight is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 12:31 PM       
yeah, what he said. i got They Might Be Giants' "Istanbul" for it

r00zTr is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:49 AM       
I think DDR has expanded past being just a video game. It's resembles a sport moreso than anything in my eyes.

-Tracy Morgan as Star Jones on SNL
Shut Up is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 08:19 AM       
You're a fucking dork.

Dance Dance Revolution, like facial hair, is for pussies, faggots, and communists. It's about as much of a 'sport' as POGs used to be in the early nineties.

I remember watching some doofus hop around on that machine like a cracked out lab chimp and I never thought something could ever simultaneously be so pathetic and halarious at the same time. This kid knew every single freakin' step to every song, and even spun and swung his arms around like gay incarnated. Then he put in enough money for two-players and was using both pads at once, spinning and twirling and even bending over to slap some arrows with his hands.

I don't even want to think about how much money that shit smear must've blown to become that 'good' - And I say good very, very tentatively, because it was without a doubt the worst thing I've ever seen.

Ever.

Now I know a lot of DDR whores are going to immediately rush to their sacred game's aide and reply with some hopefully scathing and/or interesting commentary, but first keep this in mind:

Dance Dance Revolution is a gay game. It looks gay, the music is gay, the arrows are pink, and it was made by a development team consisting of five hyper-active Japanese men (who were probably gay as well). Gay people play it. Gayer people master it. This is irrefutable.

Old Feb 15th, 2003, 10:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shut Up
You're a fucking dork.

Dance Dance Revolution, like facial hair, is for pussies, faggots, and communists. It's about as much of a 'sport' as POGs used to be in the early nineties.

I remember watching some doofus hop around on that machine like a cracked out lab chimp and I never thought something could ever simultaneously be so pathetic and halarious at the same time. This kid knew every single freakin' step to every song, and even spun and swung his arms around like gay incarnated. Then he put in enough money for two-players and was using both pads at once, spinning and twirling and even bending over to slap some arrows with his hands.

I don't even want to think about how much money that shit smear must've blown to become that 'good' - And I say good very, very tentatively, because it was without a doubt the worst thing I've ever seen.

Ever.

Now I know a lot of DDR whores are going to immediately rush to their sacred game's aide and reply with some hopefully scathing and/or interesting commentary, but first keep this in mind:

Dance Dance Revolution is a gay game. It looks gay, the music is gay, the arrows are pink, and it was made by a development team consisting of five hyper-active Japanese men (who were probably gay as well). Gay people play it. Gayer people master it. This is irrefutable.
You're half right and you're half wrong. I can't stand DDR whores who make up these routines and memorize every step just to impress their friends. But its the only exercise I get and I play rarely.
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 10:58 AM       
CrapOnAStick, while I am glad you said you hardly play the game at all, it's quite disheartening that you even play in the first place. There are cheaper, faster, and more effective methods you can perform to keep in shape beside a game that requires you to baby-hop a lot. Here are some examples:

Jogging - Improves your overall health and stamina. This is good.

Sit-ups - Tightens your abs. This is also good.

Push-ups - Strengthens the biceps. This good as well.

Jumping around from flashing pink arrow to flashing pink arrow like someone getting their nuts scratched off by a rabid cat - This does not improve your physical health at all. It does, however, manage to spectacularily degrade yourself in front of an entire jeering crowd. So if you're one of those sadomachocists who love self-humilation, I guess this is good. Otherwise, it won't get rid of those love handles.

I hope this post has opened new doors for you and your physical fitness. Perhaps one day you and many others will come to view Dance Dance Revolution as the blatantly homosexual device that it is and, to this day, continues to be.

r00zTr is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 11:31 PM       
Wow, Shut Up, that's about the smartest thing I've heard all week (sarcastic). As with anything else, there's a group of people that take it way too seriously. You're going to try to put down a game just because it's "gay"? Good freakin' job. If you're going to try to make yourself look better by trying to make someone else look stupid, back up your shit.

-Tracy Morgan as Star Jones on SNL

Old Feb 16th, 2003, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shut Up
CrapOnAStick, while I am glad you said you hardly play the game at all, it's quite disheartening that you even play in the first place. There are cheaper, faster, and more effective methods you can perform to keep in shape beside a game that requires you to baby-hop a lot. Here are some examples:

Jogging - Improves your overall health and stamina. This is good.

Sit-ups - Tightens your abs. This is also good.

Push-ups - Strengthens the biceps. This good as well.

Jumping around from flashing pink arrow to flashing pink arrow like someone getting their nuts scratched off by a rabid cat - This does not improve your physical health at all. It does, however, manage to spectacularily degrade yourself in front of an entire jeering crowd. So if you're one of those sadomachocists who love self-humilation, I guess this is good. Otherwise, it won't get rid of those love handles.

I hope this post has opened new doors for you and your physical fitness. Perhaps one day you and many others will come to view Dance Dance Revolution as the blatantly homosexual device that it is and, to this day, continues to be.
You won't believe how lazy I am
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 04:03 PM       
"You're going to try to put down a game just because it's "gay"?

Why yes, yes I am. That was what I was trying to explain about three posts ago. I am glad you finally understand that now.