Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
A young female reporter from a British newspaper was sent to Finland to write an article about Finnish soldiers returning from the Winter War. Interviewing one infantry-man, Jussi, she asked
"When you came home, when the war was over, what was the first thing you did?"
"I screwed my wife," Jussi replied bluntly.
The journalist went red, and tried to change the subject.
"After that, I mean. What did you do after that?"
"I screwed her again," he answered.
The journalist turned an even darker shade of red.
"Other than that! Uh - what did you do when you were finished with all that?"
"I took off my skis and had a beer."
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post
Interesting.

The profile itself is quite public, only the journal part is friends-only.

Quite mild, i'd say, compared to caucasian women who do this to their face.

Oh my. That is quite scary, even when asian people do it.
it's like a clown tried to fuck a tanning bed
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
♫ Marge becomes a robot ♫
♫ Moe could get a cell phone ♫
♫ Some kind of crazy wedding ♫
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 02:44 PM       
I know a lot of people in my classes who should be named this

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 02:53 PM       
And of course we know about Chernobyl, that's where those evil Ruskie sumbitches fucked up. What are you, French? And 9 Mile Island was an honest mistake
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
i heard from a reliable internet source that chernobyl was actually caused by an alien crash landing or mishaped alien technology and that the guberments have been trying to keep it covered up for years
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
just as long as the Reds were in on it
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
what the hell is a chernobyl

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:33 PM       
SLIMY STARFUCKERS AN THER GODDAMN COMMIE NUCULAR POWERED AIR CASTLES
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
if they know that you know you'll be in trouble
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
I GOT A FUKIN TWELVE GAUGE WITH THEIR NAMES ON IT AH TELL YOU WHAT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
I've been popping caps in Russian ass all morning.

Fucking Finland
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
If you've ever been enlightened by Invasion USA, you know that at no time does Chuck Norris go fight in Washington D.C.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
Fuck Chuck Norris, Hickman to the rescue
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
radiation damaged? how?
I had radiation therapy for spinal cord cancer when I was 3- basically everything in my head neck and chest was in the line of fire.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
spinal cord cancer at the age of 3?

Seriously, holy shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Are you like She Hulk now?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
Spinal cord cancer at the age of zero, I was born with it. They just didn't realize that was what was wrong with me till it had grown for 3 years and I was already paralyzed.

Mom was exposed to a carcinogen while pregnant with me. She's on cancer #5 herself.

And no, I don't have any superpowers other than spectacular tooth sensitivity. Mom says I used to be able to make televisions and radios go staticky when I walked past them.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
I'll bet all the superpowers are latent.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
How severe was it at worst? If you were born with it did it have any metastases by the time you were diagnosed with it?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
I also must note that, while damaged, my teeth are not a funny light green color. They're fairly white. You just have to peel me off the ceiling if the wrong thing touches them.

I got a substitute dental hygienist. While nice, she did give me a tooth health report card. It was traffic-light themed. I got a green light for gum health. After I left I remembered I left it in the chair :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
Why does everyone else get all the cool diseases
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
How severe was it at worst? If you were born with it did it have any metastases by the time you were diagnosed with it?

When I was first born I guess they knew something was amiss, and they thought it was MS. So they tested me for MS and I came out clean for that, so they sent me home.

Then my mom gave birth to premature twins and they died (which is exactly what would happen to me 30 years later), and around that time I started dragging one leg. Mom took me to the doctor, who said I was just trying to get attention back on myself after my brother and sister's death and that Mom should put me in daycare and go to work. Repeat x2 years.

Finally, I just went paralyzed one day. Mom freaked out and took me to the ER at an actual decent hospital, they did a myelogram and...oops, it was spinal cord cancer all along.