Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:20 PM       

It's like my throat is full of vile acid and I either have to spit it in his face or swallow it and ruin my day.

Last edited by Tadao : Sep 10th, 2009 at 09:34 PM.
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
you're so hot, tadao.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
TADAO I GAVE HIM WHAT FOR FOR YOU
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
OMG I'm gonna puke.
☆☆☆☆☆
This demon in me is hard to keep down.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
Thanks Willie, I remember when ride the lightning came out and I was shunned for still blaring Mercyful Fate. I liked evil and Metallica was far from it.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
I laugh a little when people tell me how brutal Metallica is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
Sharp and electric, yeah. Evil and brutal, no.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
You seriously upper-cutted him to the face? That's hilarious. As for teste kicks..., if you felt that the situation warranted it, then go ahead. I wouldn't go doing it everytime someone got in your face though.

You might get a nickname. Or people will start thinking that you like rubbing your feet on balls.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:37 PM       
In my world, you stop someone from getting in your face with whatever it takes. The upper cut manned it up a lot, but the ball kick lets him know that there is a lot at stake when he gets in your face.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
No, no. I only did it because, honestly, I was a little freaked out; this guy was flipping way the fuck out, and I could tell that he was going into a full adrenaline rush. I think that if he got a few swings in, he would have started going nuts, and I'd get the shit beaten out of me.
And yeah, the uppercut was kind of spur-of-the-moment. He doubled way over when I hit him in the balls, and I guess it was a reflex.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
Good going, Sappy. Watch your back for the next couple weeks, though.
You may already be there.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:55 PM       
Oh, he doesn't have any friends. He creeps the girls out, he's a douchebag to the guys, and nobody can stand him. One of his teachers locked him out of the classroom when he went to the bathroom.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
All the same, eyes open!
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
dear diary

tonight i watched harry potter on our new tv with this chick, then had some great sex, then we immediately went back to watching harry potter

strictly business

10 points for griffindor
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
YOU LIAR

YOU DIDN'T WATCH HARRY POTTER
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 10:47 PM       
i was rollin wit da wizzads, yo
was never good
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
You seriously upper-cutted him to the face? That's hilarious. As for teste kicks..., if you felt that the situation warranted it, then go ahead. I wouldn't go doing it everytime someone got in your face though.

You might get a nickname. Or people will start thinking that you like rubbing your feet on balls.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
dear diary

tonight i watched harry potter on our new tv with this chick, then had some great sex, then we immediately went back to watching harry potter

strictly business

10 points for griffindor
Are you sure it wasn't a Hairy Pooper movie?
was never good
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Are you sure it wasn't a Hairy Pooper movie?
it was no Wizard People, i tell you what

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
i wish he'd do another movie not necessarily H.P. but the same sorta thing
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 11:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I laugh a little when people tell me how brutal Metallica is.
I preferred your last avatar.

This one is cute, though.

I just have a thing for chicks in glasses?

I may have liked you more, Sapps.

You're a great guy without my appreciation though.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
NO ONE FUCKING LIKES ME!! FUCK THIS SHIT!!
I like ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
CATS CAN'T FLY
The thing I found scary was my response was "HAWT", I really hope it was just the uniform I liked.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Last edited by Tadao : Sep 11th, 2009 at 01:34 PM.
You're one of the good ones, T.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 12:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i wish he'd do another movie not necessarily H.P. but the same sorta thing
What would you suggest? Because that does sound good.