Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:50 PM        Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum episode 3 airs LIVE TONIGHT! 10pm PST!
Hey all, just a quick reminder that the third episode of Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum is set to air LIVE tonight at 10pm PST / 1am EST! Hope you can all check it out and join in the live chat room! Alex Berg, from two of LA’s top improv comedy teams (Convoy and Sentimental Lady), will be joining me as we watch another movie made to stupefy your senses!

You can watch the show and join in the chats on any of the three following sites:

http://www.thestream.tv/
http://www.justin.tv/thestreamdottv
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thestreamdottv

Check out all the details on it here!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
i hope this friday's movie rocks

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
I HOPE YOU ASK MORE HILARIOUS QUESTIONS

That was very funny. Well done.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2009, 07:32 PM       
GET OFF HIM ZOMBOID HES JUST TRYING TO HELP ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
Pickled Patriarch
Old May 15th, 2009, 09:51 PM       
darkvare's questions and comments were pretty damn funny actually... Chojin mentioned some of 'em to me too. Anywho, hope you can all catch the show tonight!
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:38 AM       
COMRADES I HAVE BEEN SILENCED AT JUSTINTV KEEP FIGHTIN THE POWA FREEDOM FOR ALLLL
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:46 AM       
Lol already?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2009, 02:52 AM       
Wow, when Rog makes the guy choose between the two prizes I say "GIVE THEM BOTH TO HIM YOU CHEAP BASTARD" and I get perma-banned from Justintv.

It's all a little too PG-13 for me.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2009, 03:34 AM       
Yeah, I got banned when I told someone to shut the fuck up. A few of the mods told the other guys to cool it the fuck down, that it's a late Friday night chat, and that the admins or whoever said never to ban unless there's blatant racism -- none of that really sunk in, evidently.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2009, 03:40 AM       
I'll try the main chat next week. Hopefully you can call Rog a cheap bastard there.
Old May 16th, 2009, 03:42 AM       
THEY ARE WORSE THAN HITLER
Pickled Patriarch
Old May 16th, 2009, 04:36 AM       
Haha bannings. Too fuuny.

Well, overzealous chat mods aside, how'd everybody enjoy the show tonight? I had a friggin' blast once again :O Glad we got to do a lengthy post-show wrap up tonight as well. We don't normally get to do that since the show runs late and people want to get home 'n all. Hope everybody had a good time!
The Wolf
Old May 16th, 2009, 04:40 AM       
Honestly, I didn't think this thing would be all that entertaining. I'm (surprisingly) glad that I was very wrong. The whole thing is pretty fun.

The only thing that I dislike (aside from our mod friends) would be the abundance of stupid comments from stupid people who think they're being hilarious. That's not really something that can be helped in any medium, though.

Old May 16th, 2009, 04:45 AM       
IM GOING BACK TO JUSTINTV THEY CANT BAN ME FOREVER

ALSO I THINK ALEX NEEDS TO GET BEAT UP MY MCGLOKIN HES A G NIGGAS
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2009, 04:47 AM       
ahh yeah I've seen people getting banned on justintv. that's pretty lame banning sounds like. I don't recall seeing that on thestream one or the ustream one
Pickled Patriarch
Old May 16th, 2009, 05:02 AM       
For those of you who saw the post-show wrap up, don't forget to suggest names for Miss Diagnosis' skeleton that hangs behind her in this blog thread:
http://www.docmock.com/?p=108
Pickled Patriarch
Old May 16th, 2009, 06:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Honestly, I didn't think this thing would be all that entertaining. I'm (surprisingly) glad that I was very wrong. The whole thing is pretty fun.

The only thing that I dislike (aside from our mod friends) would be the abundance of stupid comments from stupid people who think they're being hilarious. That's not really something that can be helped in any medium, though.
Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it. We're definitely having a lot of fun doing the show and I feel like that's pretty obvious to the people watching it. Good times!

As for the chat room comments, well that's why we have Miss Diagnosis picking and choosing them rather than having them filling up the entire show screen heheh. I definitely like that we're able to interact with the people as we do this thing live.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:41 PM       
This guest was pretty funny. Not that the others weren't, but this one was on a roll last night.
The Wolf
Old May 16th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
I liked the first guy the most. He was so deadpan that some of his snarky comments really made me lol

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
i loved it i also was confused as to what was going on most of the time but the ninjas were just too funny not to be loved oh and remember the burning piñatas comment well we still do it is called the burning of judas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Judas

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
Too many Freebird requests and beard fetishists.
Other than that, I had fun and was thoroughly entertained.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
thestream doesn't work for me
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
I keep reminding my self to watch this shit live but usually on Friday... at 1 a.m..... I'm usually wasted somewhere.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:13 PM       
What movie did you show? I missed it.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:25 PM       
Death Warrior.