Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
I had crackerjack last night, and I just had some granola for breakfast this morning.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 12:42 PM       
I just had a peanut butter and banana sandwich on wheat, and a navel orange. It's the most food I've managed at once in a long time.

Oh, and a cherry 7-up.
KatiesGoldenDust is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 07:46 PM       
I'm at work right now, so I have to make do with frozen yogurt. But I also have a Chai Tea Latte from Coffee Bean to hold me over. Yum!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:09 PM       
tallegio cheese on some la panette bread rounds. good, but not estrella family farms good
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 12:30 AM       
i had some california rolls with tiny orange smelt eggs on them, it was like they were covered in tangy salty pop rocks. but in a good way!
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 12:41 AM       
Right now, all I'm "eating" is some blueberry vodka and 7 up. Yum!
OH GOD
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 03:49 AM       
a dried persimmon, kind of yucky but thats what i get for impulse-grabbing something unidentified from an azn market

the mochi were good though
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 02:49 PM       
Sandwich with Pastram, cheese, mustard and pickle chips.
Goddamn I love Pickle Chips.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 03:07 PM       
Willie: There's a Mochi Death Toll on the japanese news around new year's. A lot of people choke to death on them, especially old people.

As for me, I am enjoying yummy yummy hamantaschen.

They're like soft butter cookies filled with jelly. I made blackberry, cherry and apricot.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2010, 05:45 PM       
Pizza. Mushrooms and Chicken. Finished it.
Forum Virgin
captain_eig is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 07:33 PM       
Just had a barbeque, so sausage and burgers.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:02 PM       
Turkey and Ham on potato bread, w/ spinach and tomato. Toasted.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:34 PM       
TUNA SALA DSANDWICH

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 11:26 PM       
Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream and an Arrogant Bastard.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
pizza and a coke zero. And earlier today, "trash" ice cream, which is my favorite.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 01:32 AM       
I miss the days when Terra would post in this thread because it was always something like "LETTUCE SANDWICH WITH FAT FREE RANCH SUBSTITUTE" or "A SINGLE TRISCUIT"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 04:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I miss the days when Terra would post in this thread because it was always something like "LETTUCE SANDWICH WITH FAT FREE RANCH SUBSTITUTE" or "A SINGLE TRISCUIT"
A CUP OF NON-FAT ICE CUBES.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 03:12 PM       
I'm poking through the box of Australian/Tasmanian stuff Zhukov sent. The apple chocolate bar was way better than I thought it would be. He also sent a beverage which is sort of partway between 7-up/Lilt and Ginger beer.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 08:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Fuck that. And I mean it.

Barbeque steaks, brats and burgers. RED MEAT RULES!

So what if I die early from cholesterol poisoning. At least I die happy.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Fuck that. And I mean it.

Barbeque steaks, brats and burgers. RED MEAT RULES!

So what if I die early from cholesterol poisoning. At least I die happy.
Besides, the years you are knocking off your life are adult diaper / drool on yourself / forget your kids names / nursing home years. You really want to hold onto those?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
Unless bad diet/complications from bad diet induces all that stuff decades early. :O
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 10:44 PM       
i'm eating cajeta cake fucking delicious

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 06:29 PM       
had tamales at cheesecake factory for lunch and the damn msg gave me heart palpitations

fwiw...dump cornflakes into melted chocolate, stir to coat, plop in piles on waxed paper and let cool. Omigodgood.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
The restaurant of the hotel Im staying at has something called a "suprema". Turned out to be chicken cordon blue.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:07 PM       
where in the world are you captain?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata