Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ooner is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 02:06 AM        Sony Digital8 Handycam TRV-530 3.5 inch LCD
I'm selling my video camera, it's a Sony Digital8 Handycam TRV-530.

Details about the camera can be found here
http://ic.dealtime.com/xGS-sony_dcr_...ders~NS-1~CR-1

Some specs:

Optical Zoom: 25x
LCD Panel Size: 3.5 in
Digital Still Camera: 640 x 480
Digital Still Storage: Multimedia card (8 mb)
Connections: Audio/Video in and out, USB, DV/firewire
Features: Nightshot, Image Stabilization

I bought it new less than 2 years ago, for about $750. It has barely been used and is still in perfect condition. I do NOT have the original box, but I do have the software that came with (for video editing and capturing still pictures to the computer), all accessories (strap, USB cable, firewire cable, remote control, battery charger etc), and all documentation/manuals. I also purchased a tripod, camera bag, polarizing filter, and extra big Sony rechargable Lithium Ion battery for the camera, for a total of about $150 extra.

I'm desperate to get rid of it, I need the money so I'm probably listing it on eBay soon and will post a link here then. If you are really interested and want the first shot at it, I'm asking $600 for the whole set of everything I've got. Maybe I can be talked down, I dunno. So e-mail me, Ooner123@yahoo.com, and send me money. I'll take a credit card through paypal if you'd like (even though that will cost me). If there's any part of it you don't want (the extra battery was $100) I could take that off and lower the price too. Let me know.