Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 09:37 PM       
"Or at least, you come off that way."

I might come off that way because I'm the only one here with my particular point of view.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:04 PM       
Yes, and all my opinions are obviously based entirely off the experiences of this website. I couldn't possibly know any level headed moderate conservatives in real life, as I'm actually just a chat simulation program.

Go fuck yourself.
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:15 PM       
"Go fuck yourself."

It's O.K. You can be the real you. You're just as biased as Ranxer and don't be afraid to show it.
Mocker
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM       
Whatever. I'm biased cuz I think your stated opinions parallel those of your party with virtually no deviation?

OK, fine, I guess I'm biased. I'd rather be a biased human than a trained monkey any day.
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesobe
why dont you look at the fucking resources everyone else credits? or are you just a hypocritical dumbass
Mind pointing out when I haven't? When have I just jumped in with "that's a big fucking lie" and run off without at least pointing out the flaws in said sources?

That was what you did. Now, who is the hypocritical dumbass?
uhh.. yeah. way to know what a hypocrite is
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:30 PM       
"I'm biased cuz I think your stated opinions parallel those of your party with virtually no deviation?" - Trix

Make that biased and ignorant.

I don't agree with the party when it comes to several issues.
Mocker
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:36 PM       
Yeah, but I bet you feel guilty about it, don't ya!

Tell me this, when you vote, can you save time by just ticking off the names with a little (R) beside them?

Please, inform my ignorant soul!
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 11:15 PM       
Quote:

What the fuck was that? You are a hypocrite. You accused me of doing the very dishonest thing you yourself are doing.
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2004, 12:51 AM       
Quote:
Quote:

What the fuck was that? You are a hypocrite. You accused me of doing the very dishonest thing you yourself are doing.

yeah... welcome to earth buddy. do you have the right forum?
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2004, 02:23 AM       
Quote:
It also answered them. They were in no way involved with al Queda.
And this was clear the day after 9/11? We knew this, without question, at that time....? Just answer yes or no, and then substantiate your answer.

Quote:
They had a legitimate fear of being attacked and they were detained and questioned by the Feds. Would you feel better if some of them had been lynched?
What a bullshit statement. You know damn well they wouldn't have been touched. Do you support the PATRIOT Act, Blanco? Because that's the same argument made by those who oppose it, that it discrminates against Arabs....
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 21st, 2004, 09:48 AM       
Nalds, the only reason you think you're the only one here with your opinions is becuase you define them so narrowly. I mean, it's not like I think you're aa big tent kind of guy, but your'e in a mummy sleeping bag with the hood zippered shut. There are several right of center folks here, several of them respectable and capable of making their points and supporting them, and capable of seeing that reasonable people often disagree.

If I defined myself as narrowly as you do, there'd be no one like me here, either. There's not one person on this board who share each and every one of my political, religous, philisophical beliefs.

You don't count Vinth in your tent? Why? Becuase he thinks you're not a true Christian? You don't cpunt Blanco and Eye tie in your tent? Why? Becuase they can be reasonable and think you're a cretin and you make them look bad? (that's a guess, I have no idea what they think about you.) You and Abcgsdgxbdg78bkashbz aren't in the same tent? Why? Cause he's a big edducumated eggidy head?
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2004, 02:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore

And this was clear the day after 9/11? We knew this, without question, at that time....? Just answer yes or no, and then substantiate your answer.
Of course you can't do a thourough check after one day. Good thing the FBI had anywhere from 5 days to a full week to do it. Not to metnion that since the US government already had a $5 million bounty on OBL's head, the Feds probably had some files on his relatives anyway.

Quote:
What a bullshit statement. You know damn well they wouldn't have been touched.
So, you are honestly telling em there were 0 instances of Arabs being assaulted in the US following 9-11? Also, their last names increased their odds.

Quote:
Do you support the PATRIOT Act, Blanco?
Personally, there is some questionable material, but it falls well short of summary executions.

Quote:
Because that's the same argument made by those who oppose it, that it discrminates against Arabs....
And that statement doesn't have much place in this argument. Tell me that those people were in no danger, not that the PA is a bad thing.

And, Max, I really don't want to get up in anything between you and Ronnie or Vince or anybody else.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 21st, 2004, 03:26 PM       
Believe me, Blanks, that was not my intent. I'm merely pointing out that someone being on the other side of neutral from me doesn't mean I can't listen to or respect them. The people I can't listen to or respect are doing something well beyond their political opinion. I was also pointing out Naldo's need to isolate himself.

I find you generally well spoken and coherent.[/list]