FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 05:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
but if i completely remove them nobody knows how bad the problem is ;_;

also that requires more clicks
Haha, it requires more clicks if you don't, because then I usually end up going back and permanently deleting them myself.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 05:15 AM       
but now my comment looks out of place ;/
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Which is completely different to every other one of your posts.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i dunno did you eat this earlier
No but we also ate it out of a boat

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 01:06 PM       
Unagi is the best sushi ever
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Dixie showed me the best sushi ever, the day before yesterday.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 01:53 PM       
http://mommyknows.com/birthday-party-candy-sushi/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 02:43 PM       
It looks delicious.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
Miami Vice, fuck yeah
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 05:15 PM       

:smoke

Last edited by RaNkeri : Feb 14th, 2010 at 07:15 AM.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
We seriously need a :cool or :smoke smiley :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 05:26 PM       
From the picture I guessed what it was made of, that shit has got to be too sweet. I'm trying to think of a candy type soy/wasabi dip for it. Maybe lime fundip or liquid green jello.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 05:31 PM       
Maybe like a liquid chocolate for the dipping sauce. Even better, marsh mellow fluff.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 06:05 PM       
GRRRAUGH

I was reading roger ebert's most recent reviews and he said that he thought George Lopez was "handsome, especially when he smiles".

WHY?!
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:33 AM       
He has a really big face.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:18 PM       
I think I'm gonna get a bag of chips.
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:32 PM       
Happy Valentine's Day everybody. I'm going to take Mia to Chuckie Cheese later today. Although she's afraid of the rat, she loves the little kiddie play area. I might have to have a beer.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:18 PM       
Oh man I forgot about Valentines day. I didn't even get a chance to feel lonely or unwanted.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 08:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Happy Valentine's Day everybody. I'm going to take Mia to Chuckie Cheese later today. Although she's afraid of the rat, she loves the little kiddie play area. I might have to have a beer.
They sell beer at Chuck E Cheese?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM       
I totally lost a bet because they serve beer at chuck e cheese. When my friends and I turned 21 we were going to go to Lasertron(lasertag) and my friend Bob was all like "Yo, I just want to drink. I'm not going unless they serve beer." I then said "No, they don't serve beer as lasertron fool. That's like if they served beer at chuck e cheese." I bet my friend....they serve beer at both.
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 09:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
They sell beer at Chuck E Cheese?
Yeah, how do you think they get that guy in the rat suit?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
Some guy recently decided to go inside a Chuck E Cheese around here and shoot his baby's mama boyfriend.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
Some guy recently decided to go inside a Chuck E Cheese around here and shoot his baby's mama boyfriend.

Probably a crackhead
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
I need a bambalance