Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 04:15 AM       
Yeah, you can play with us if you'd like. It is so cheap right now, why not give it a try?

Just PM me if you want and I can give you vent info and any other info you may need to know(This also goes for any other I-Mockery forum warrior).
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 05:45 AM       
i got:
arx fatalis (is this any good idk)
the lucasarts adventure pack (the dig, indiana jones and fate of atlantis/last crusade, loom
painkiller:black
psychonauts
sam&max complete
titan quest (might be good idk)

man its too bad i already bought sam and max s1, oh well
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:28 AM       
Arx is quite okay, a bit like Ultima Underworld. It´s just really REALLY ugly to look at. Titan Quest was considered one of the best Diablo-Clones when it came out and it´s still an okay game, though I like Torchlight better.

Right now I´m SO bored, even though I have so many unfinished games lying around...I hate that. My mind is set on FF13 and Mass Effect 2 and doesn´t want to play anything else...well, maybe Darksiders but I can´t afford buying more than one game a month until I get back into the working world...fuck that crap...
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 10:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
titan quest (might be good idk)
It isn't terrible, I played it for awhile, it gets interesting when you can have a second class
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 06:44 PM       
$25 for the new ds zelda game over on amazon

and I had a 10 dollar credit from buying the mario game for wii. $15 bucks for a brand new zelda game. yay
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:19 AM       

ME(PIKACHU), MY BRO (ASH), MLE (CHARZARD)

$10.19
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 01:11 AM       
do it fgts
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 01:28 AM       
I might rejoin their next free weekend. (I just can't hold a sustained attention span on Superhero MMOs. I get all these gimmicky ideas and keep starting over)
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:06 AM       
That Pikachu rendition is absolutely horrifying
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Champions Online isn't really that bad. I mean I'm playing with three of my friends, so that is probably why, but even so it was def worth 10.19 + membership (14.99 for 60 days total).

I'm not much of an MMO man, so my opinion on this being a good game or not probably doesn't carry much weight.

Has anyone else had any experience with Champions Online?
Yes, i preordered it and it sucked.

Xanadu plays it though! I'll have to find out what his name is on there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:32 AM       
I haven't reached the 'it sucked' level of feeling about Champions yet. But I do have misgivings about not being able to stay interested in it past level 10. That might be alt-itis though. Superhero games tend to make me make lots of goofy characters.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:34 PM       
I feel guilty for not liking champions, and I feel that I really should get into it since I liked COH/COV so much.

I don't know what it is, but the game isn't satisfying at all to play. Even the neatest shit like swinging from a grappling gun somehow becomes old hat after 10 minutes.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:48 PM       
I agree with that. I felt COH/COV was more polished in game play. Maybe Champions just needs a year to get better. COH wasn't as good as now when it first went live.

Time will tell I suppose.
was never good
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
COH wasn't as good as now when it first went live.
I think it was. It had some bugs, but the gameplay's pretty much been the same since day 1.

Champions is physically set up differently, to be more linear in format like a cross between COH and Guild Wars. For some reason, it doesn't work.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Yeah. Some things just shouldn't exist. That's what is nightmares are made of.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Role Assigner
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post

Funny because 10 minutes after I logged in somebody whispered me, "That is absolutely nightmarish."
Role Assigner
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I feel guilty for not liking champions, and I feel that I really should get into it since I liked COH/COV so much.

I don't know what it is, but the game isn't satisfying at all to play. Even the neatest shit like swinging from a grappling gun somehow becomes old hat after 10 minutes.
Man it's all good. You probably have about 423246324 more hours of MMO time than me, so this game is probably pretty tame or whatever in comparison to some of yer other shi*.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:32 PM       
I've played enough MMOs to have some experience here and there, and so far, I really do like this game. (Keep in mind this is within the first week or so, so I'll make sure to give you a better opinion after I've played a bit more)
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
Speaking of steam, what's everyone's steam IDs in the imock group? (people that don't have their names from here as their steam names)
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:15 AM       
http://steamcommunity.com/id/theSaucy

There's an I-Mockery steam group, too, although it contains a grand total of about six members and is ruled by a fat tyrant with a fatty fat fat iron fist

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/iMock
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:27 AM       
Who also, like, never comes around anymore. I'm part of the imock group, as I said before ;o
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 03:32 AM       
angriestmonster
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 02:39 PM       
I got both STALKERS (even though I have the first on DVD) and the Jedi Knight collection and KOTOR. Also, Torchlight and Luxor 3.
$28 or so. Wish I could've spent more.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 03:54 PM       
I was trying to be thrifty. Not buy a bunch of games I'd never play but seeing everything at full price. I'm filled with regret.

I regret not buying Stalker for $2 because I wasn't sure it would play on my computer.
I regret buying Civilizations 4 without its expansion packs because I wasn't sure I'd like it.
I regret not buying Gish, The Orange Box, Multiwinia/Darwinia, Aquaria

My Steam ID is KingHadas by the way. I only have one multi-player game on my account though, Civilizations IV.