Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 02:34 PM       
RELEASE THE DEMONS!
You may already be there.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
I got a Beta invite a few days ago for their stress test.

This game is amazing :O
That's what I'm hearing from everyone who has played it so far.
Really excited for it to come out now.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 09:22 AM       
How long has it been? 6 years?

I'm sooooooooo ready!
You may already be there.
Gix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 04:10 PM       
in the beta for it, feels like WoW,imo. it seems fun but geared more for MP and the AH is as silly as i thought it would be..it's a 'eh' game for me, still be getting it mostly becouse of the annual pass i have for WoW..which am not playing as much anymore...mmm
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:48 PM       
I wish I could get excited for this game, I really want to be excited about it, but as long as it forces me to use battlenet to play it solo, I must politely decline
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 07:31 PM       
LOL wut

Who doesn't have an Internet connection anymore?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 08:02 PM       
its cuz in america if someone tells you you have to have something they are corrupt and infringing on your constitutionally guaranteed rights of freedom and independence
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 11:04 PM       

But I hate having to be connected, too. I tried to play company of heroes the other day, but couldn't because I needed to download an automatic patch to play it, and for some reason the patch wouldn't download automatically.

It's just annoying.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 11:58 PM       
The game was trying to tell you to go outside.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:54 AM       
Its like requiring running water hooked up to your fridge's ice machine in order for the entire fridge to work. Sure everyone has running water, but what the fuck? It wouldn't keep me from getting the game if I wanted it but it is some hardcore stupid.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 08:20 AM       
Real-money AH needs to make sure that you're not a hacking piece of shit. Having the Battle.net server dictate to you what your drops are and what you have equipped guarantees that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 11:29 AM       
Can you overdraft spending on the AH and then they repossess your skull shield/warlock amulet.

Does the AH actively show players standing in front of it bidding like on wall street?

Is there a skill tree for barbs to increase wall street bidding shouts for better prices.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 11:49 AM       
Hey guys, has anyone said that it's just WoW and they aren't going to spend their money on it yet?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 02:18 PM       
giz kinda did but no mention of real money on his comments

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
LOL wut

Who doesn't have an Internet connection anymore?
It is not the internet connection that bothers me it is Blizzard's swiss cheese like lackluster security that anyone with 30 seconds and a password search program can use to steal accounts thanks to how battlenet works. I had no intent to either hack items, or play online (other than on a LAN type level) so there are things there that are not at all for me, and telling me I have to conform to their way of doing things when WoW gold farmers/account thieves have already proven how weak and flawed the battlenet system is.... well that dog won't hunt, monsignor.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:06 PM       
I've never had that problem.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I've never had that problem.
It is an easy problem to have, all they need is your email attached to your battlenet account (since the geniuses at blizzard thought making your email your account name was a good idea) and a password search program and they can be logged into your account shortly. Sure you can order a stupid keyfob with a numerical randomizer, but why should I have to pay shipping and handling to fix a mistake Blizzard made?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:03 PM       
Has this happened to you?
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 08:32 PM       
I haven't had my Battle.net account hacked ever, and I've had it for seven years. There were people in my WoW guild who got hacked every second month it seemed; turned out that they were the kind of retards who use IE6 in Windows XP and click YES to everything that popups up, plus they run the attachments that come in spam emails.

You can get the authenticator app for your smartphone, too. You don't need the physical device anymore.
Gix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 10:33 PM       
it's like WoW in the sense that the log in and set up of the UI is like WoW, so if you never played diablo before but have played WoW then you won't feel lost and the new diablo3 will feel comfortable.
your friends can text you in solo play too,and i would perfer just to play diablo2, 3 is fan and has it's moments but just feels hollow to me atlest and the AH gives it that WoW feel too, but with real money.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 12:15 AM       
So it's nothing like WoW then
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 12:16 AM       
Quote:
I feel that Diablo 2 influenced WoW. Why would they change Diablo 3 to be less like Diablo 2? That's gay talk.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 12:31 AM       
D3 is nothing like WoW.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
Has this happened to you?
It did, and because Blizzard forced me to use my email for my user name they were able to jack that email address too.

While I was able to recover everything, there was still a violation of security that I have never experienced in any other user account/password game in my entire life. Unacceptable in my opinion. My guess was they got a hold of my email somehow (I thought key logger initially but none of my other MMO accounts got touched and some were as permeated with the same sorts of activities, Lord of the Rings for example) Once I talked to a few people who were knowledgeable about such things I realized that it only took my email address, which isn't overtly difficult to get really

The only real protection your battlenet account has by itself it you are in a 'got hacked lottery', so being in a crowd of millions is all that stands between you and account theft minus that stupid keyfob
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 11:32 AM       
Yeah, that sucks dude. It one of the reasons I hate Stream so much. The also close your account first and ask questions later. Bitches already got my money. I've never liked the whole having to log online for no other reason than to prove you bought the game.

You should make a fakey email account on yahoo. I have a million of them.