Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 10:17 AM        Krokodil. Homemade drug in Russia, Alternative to heroin, rotting it's users alive.
The effects of this drug are INTENSELY GRAPHIC.

It's pretty goddamn sickening. It's causing gangrene in about 60% of it's users.

http://animalvideo.org/?p=4360

There was an image I saw online of a guy who had a huge abscess on the top of his head. It probably stretched from the back of his scalp all the way forward to the bridge of his nose. He was still alive and the look on his face was nearly that of a zombie.

Later they show him on an operating table with just glop and pus and rotted meat falling out of his head. Really sad. I could post the image but it's far too graphic.

If you don't want to read the article it's basically summed up in the last line:

"You feel disgusting doing it and you dream of Heroin. Something clean instead of injecting poison into your skin. But you can't afford it, so you do Krokodil until your dead."

Apparently in Russia Heroin goes for about $40-$120 where as Krokodil is $4-$8. Russia seems like the one of the shittiest places in the world. Like a white Liberia. A friend of mine is learning Russia, and while Russian is a badass language, I see no reason in devoting time to learning what appears to be a dying slaveshit language, soon to be nothing more than cryptic gibberish in a few hundred years.

Heroin dealers are saying that all of there customers have switched to Krokodil.