Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
My sister and the other vets usually dress up the cats that live there in different hats and outfits. For some reason she won't dress up Ol' Fatty for us, so I figured I would do the next best thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:57 PM       
I agree with her. He got this way because people wanted to make a funny. It would be hard for me too if I had to look him in the eye every day.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 06:00 PM       
I like into those eyes of his and they are just screaming to be dressed up as a 19th century Industrial tycoon.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 08:13 PM       
Back then, hoes didn't want him. Now he's hot, hoes all on him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 08:14 PM       
I wanna make him a pimp cane now.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:35 PM       
My sister told me tonight that they have a jacket for him that he wears.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
Please let it be a letterman jacket.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
Nah, I think it's a tan jacket with some sort of fuzzy collar or something.
Chojin's Hussy
Sicktodeathmx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 10:25 AM       
Jesus Christ. I have a cat that weighs 18 pounds, and I thought he was huge

Jennifer Michelle
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
In honor of fatties thread I shall not make a sexual advance pertaining to me seeing pictures of your cat.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:38 PM       
SEND ME AN ANGEL

My sister told me the other day that the news station that did the report on Fatty a few years ago tracked them down from the previous owners wanting to a follow-up. They told the reporter that Fatty had died recently so that they would leave them alone.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:42 PM       
*joy explosion*
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:59 PM       
Yay! Fatty makes life more joyous!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
SEND ME AN ANGEL
They told the reporter that Fatty had died recently so that they would leave them alone.
Is that why they dressed it up as an angel - for proof?
Chojin's Hussy
Sicktodeathmx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 01:37 PM       
Updates on the kittycat?!

Jennifer Michelle
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 02:41 PM       
Still fat
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
Chubangel Cat rules.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 08:54 PM       
HI CIG! HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
You're drunker than I am, aren't you?
Beloved Cunt
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:39 PM       
Fox News Terror Alert:

Fatty has been adopted by one of the veterinarians and has been living in his new home for the past couple of weeks. No more pics of Fatty ever again.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:44 PM       
FUCKINSHITFUCKFUCK
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 06:12 AM       
that just killed this thread
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 08:43 AM       
You'd think so, yeah.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
Fucking bogus.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
Now I see how fatty was created. I feel like force feeding a cat to replace the empty spot in my heart.