Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2010, 04:46 AM       
Then write something
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 09:41 AM       
They've got submitted weeklies already, they're just spending all their time working on this newfangled double dragon game. CHILL OWT BRA
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 10:04 AM       
Think I might to to Foy's (that kickass year round halloween/general store place) today.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:05 PM       
Nope, they were closed, I went to the National Air Force Museum instead.

They have the plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Nagasaki there. They also have a bunch of other interesting historical stuff and I took pictures, but many are blurry so we'll see how that goes.

Also, I had no idea how completely fucking huge ballistic missiles are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:14 PM       
Enola Gay's lesser known brother.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:31 PM       
Got my disability parking placard in today.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:39 PM       
Nice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:59 PM       
One of the rules is that I don't have to put money in parking meters.

:jawsome
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2010, 09:16 PM       
When did I start thinking that 67 is too young to die.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2010, 09:17 PM       
at 22
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
TO PUB :
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:23 PM       
i wanna watch someone get struck by lightning

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:43 PM       
Shocking.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:50 PM       
what the fuck is this HORSESHIT? THE PART THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE VIDEO IS CENSORED and ELX WILL LEARN NOTHING FROM IT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:59 PM       
She's too young for that
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:19 AM       
SHE'LL NEVER GROW UP IF YOU KEEP CODDLING HER LIKE THAT
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:50 AM       
Forever young. I want elx to be forever young.

Also, Kitsa, please take pictures of ICBMs.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:50 AM       
I feel like shit and feeling like a massive faggot for being so only exacerbates it, goddamn it.

I need to find something to get pissed at.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:53 AM       
wanna tell us about it??

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:54 AM       
Nothing, I'm just depressed and feel useless, and I know that none of that it's real but I'm pissed at myself for letting it affect me.

GODDAMN IT.
Mocker
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:01 AM       

does this giant picture of a tiny bird help?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:02 AM       
YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL CHILD, ELX
Mocker
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:08 AM       
well yes of course! he needed something to get pissed at; that little guy works perfectly.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:15 AM       
I'M SO GLAD I RAISED YOU CORRECTLY.