Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

MEATMAN is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:34 PM        Can I get someone's opinion on this?
Just finished reading a complete history of MAD Magazine, which was written by one of the artists, Dick DeBartolo. It has some bonus material not printed in the magazine, and I thought I'd share some with you. It was a realistic journal of a drug trip written by Dick. He WAS high, he says, while writing it, having just consumed two Pepperidge Farm mocha cakes and a package of Oreo's thus getting the ol' sugar buzz. Here is the journal:

9:00 - I enter the offices of MAD Magazine and I am given L.S.D. on a sugar cube which I put into my coffee and drink.

9:06 - My stomach gurgles and my throat tightens. I never use sugar in my coffee!

9:18 - A blood-curdling scream pierces the air. I hear humanity crying out in anguish...suffering pain...intense pain!
Is it my first HALLUCINATION?

9:20 - NO!! It is the Publisher of MAD - Bill Gaines - writing a check! It is the same sound I hear every payday!

9:35 - I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THE DRUG WILL HAVE NO EFFECT WHATSOEVERY! HERE IT IS - THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES AFTER GOOBLING, AND NOTHING IS FURNING!

9:53 - THE PUBLICHER OF MAD, ADOLPH HITLER, ENTERS THE ROOM AND ASKS ME IF I AM K.O.? I TELL HIM I'M RASPBERRIES! ON THE WAY OUT, SHE STABS MY TEDDY BEAR! ON PURPOSE!! ON PORPOISE!! SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!

9:76 - STILL NO EFFECK! MY SKIN IS ON TOO TIGHT! LOUSY TAILOR! LOUSY BURTON! I RIP EVERYTHING OFF!!

10:10:10 THE TORTISE IS RACING THE HAIR UNDER MY ARMS! IT'S AN ARMS RACE!!!

10:369 HEY! TURN OFF THOSE FLASHING BRIGHT LICE!

1492 I STILL FEEL FINE

LOVE ***** UZE *YOUR* ZIPPER* CODE!
CURB*** YER KAR!

112:30 THE PLUBISHER OF MUD, HUGH HEFFER, TAPS ME ON THE BROCCOLI -

90:76 I MAKE OUT SHAPES IN THE ROOM A DESK - A LAMP - A STAGECOACH - A PHUNG

1:15 - PEOPLE ARE STAIRING AT ME! I'M A STAIR-CASE! I TRY TO EXPLAIN THAT SOME FUNNY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO MY. BUT IT'S NO.

1:30 - EVERYTHING IS BECOMING EXTREMELY CLEAR! BUT IS IT REALITY? DO I REALLY LIVE? OR DO I JUST EXIST IN A CHINGE OF MY BLUK?

1:45 - WHAT IS NOT? AND WHY, IF WE, DO WE? OF COURSE!

2:00 - A blood-curdling scream pierces the air. I hear humanity crying out in anguish...suffering pain...intense pain!
IS IT AN HALLUCINATION AT LAST??

2:03 - NO!! It is the Publisher of MAD - Bill Gaines - writing another check!

2:05 - Everything is back to normal.
Forum Virgin
WindozeWasher is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Actually, that WAS published by Mad in about 1972-73; I remember it well and still have that issue here someplace!

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
congratulations, i think that might just be the oldest post ever bumped on this board
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 12:01 AM       
:balloons
Closed Thread